The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill mentions Okla Blue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill mentions Okla Blue"
In her online journal. Just thought it was nice to see her talk about it in such a nice way.
If this is in the wrong place im sorry!I didin't think it was an actual all about Jill post!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue lovemydogdude 02-27-06 1
 RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue OklaBlue 02-27-06 2
   RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue Cleverone 02-27-06 3
   RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue tac_2 03-02-06 7
 RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue sharnina 02-27-06 4
 RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue Happs45 03-01-06 5
   RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue Hotchocolatebythefire 03-02-06 6
 Locking - duplicate Cygnus X1 03-02-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"
WOW
Cool Blue

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"
Thanks, Sweeti. I was not aware of that, had not checked her journal today. That was kind of her. We had a nice several emails conversation the other day. I truly wish her well.

I would like to just pass along one thought from her:

"I just wish you guys really knew, at least for me, I was 110% percent honest about who I was and AM now on that show. And I am SOOOO much better for it. I am taking responsibility for my life and I have released blaming others for where I am in life. That is the greatest gift I could have ever received. It's like the song, I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me...I have now!"

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"

Thanks Blue for that tidbit...I'm happy for Jill and for you, too.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-02-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"

> We had a nice
>several emails conversation the other
>day. I truly wish
>her well.
>
>I would like to just pass
>along one thought from her:
>
>
>"I just wish you guys really
>knew, at least for me,
>I was 110% percent honest
>about who I was and
>AM now on that show.
> And I am SOOOO
>much better for it.
>I am taking responsibility for
>my life and I have
>released blaming others for where
>I am in life.
>That is the greatest gift
>I could have ever received.
> It's like the song,
>I've been to paradise, but
>I've never been to me...I
>have now!"

Good of you to share this, thanks!

Jill leaves SO with the kind of attitude I wish for all the women and if that and only that is her legacy on SO, I'm satisfied.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"
She sure did! Here's the link.

http://journals.aol.com/jilltracey/JillTraceytotheFullest

Happs45 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Happs45 Click to send private message to Happs45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"
I know a lot of people are ready to see Jill leave, but for some reason, she has won my heart and my respect. I am a big clown, and laugh to cover up lots of other things in my life. I guess I really understand her way of using humor, to mask what really hurts. I only wish Jilly the best--and hope she, and I both, will learn to see all parts of our lives, and not be so quick to cover them up! Happs

Hotchocolatebythefire 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hotchocolatebythefire Click to send private message to Hotchocolatebythefire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill mentions Okla Blue"
I also love Jill, she has been my favorite and she has also won my heart and respect. I wish Jill the best and go okablue!!!

love ya, mean it!

sig by EnfanTerrible

..."I finally said goodbye to Internet Man...but I will just email him one last time to explain why I must say goodbye." "Okay, maybe two more times, but I'm so over him!"

--Starting over freak

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Locking - duplicate"
Not your fault, Sweeti. This was the right place to put this, but it has quickly become another praise-Jill thread, which we have plenty of in the IH forum.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •