The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
Don't read if you are on the west coast and didn't see the show.
Don't read if you are on the west coast and didn't see the show. Don't read if you are on the west coast and didn't see the show.

1. Amy (2 from Popularity List V. 3.2) I love her and I am so happy she is back. She is so much fun. She is great and she looks beautiful after being in Mexico. Can't wait to see her for the next two weeks or so (Roddy and Chiwhora will be nominated)

2. Jason (1) Hes awesome...and hes a genuinly nice person. I really like his strategy. Hes a bit boring but when we see him he has a good personality

3. Danielle (2 from Pop. List 3.4) She also seems like a very nice person. She is strategically the smartest player there. She knows what shes gotta do. Hope to see her get far.

4. Marcellas (3) He is hillarious. Definetly has the most personality. Hes a character and I am so happy to see the duo back together.

5. Lisa (6) She has definetly moved up. I like her now. Shes definetly getting into the game with the help of Danielle. Glad to see her go after that bi*ch-slut Chiwhora

6. Gerry (4) SeeBS, we did NOT need to see the "Gross Things Gerry Does" segment. What a nasty sicko. Nowhere near as nasty as Chiwhora, but gross. He does definetly mean well though and hes rebounded from week 1.

7. Roddy (5) He is so cocky and secure with his position. He thinks Chiwhora and himself have already won the thing. Now that he stepped out of the hottub after ohh...2.3 seconds...him and Chiwhora are being put up and thats definetly a good thing.

8. Chiwhora (9) Like I said last week, my least favorite person in Reality Television history. What a skank this bi*ch is. She thinks she is just the greatest thing to ever happen. I HOPE those people left in the tub aren't stupid and will nominate her and Roddy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ack I'm blind! LadyLuna 08-15-02 1
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... ejm92 08-15-02 2
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... katem 08-16-02 3
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... Survivorerist 08-16-02 4
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... Cin 08-16-02 5
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... xxinvincible 08-16-02 6
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... nailbone 08-16-02 7
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... BaquaR13 08-22-02 8
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... Cin 08-22-02 9
       RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... xxinvincible 08-22-02 11
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. ... JeffGator 08-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ack I'm blind!"
I thought you meant last night's show, lol!

Oh well, at least Eric's not back into the house

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-15-02, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
1. AAAAMMMMYYYY (#1 The Last Week She Was In The House) - I just love this girl......Marcellas sure did "Queen Out" when he saw her....glad to know that operation revolving door is over, and now it is operation revolving whore. Go Amy!

2. Jason (1) - Sorry, he just doesn't match up to Amy.

3. Gerry (4) - Maybe the poor guy can catch a break now that Amy is back and they know they can get Roddy/Kiki out. Or maybe Roddy would be willing to strike up a bizarro deal.

4. Marcallas (3) - He looked genuinely happy when his queen returned and took back her throne.....maybe he does have a heart. I just wish he'd quit being a hypocrite and talking about Gerry, though.

5. Danielle (2) - She's cool, but she's a bit too wishy-washy. Get the whore and the pimp out, and go with Jason/, because Marcellas/Amy might just be together now.

6. Lisa (6) - She's one of the good guys now, but I still don't like her as much as the original good guys.

7. Roddy (7) - He's ok.....he's just playing the game like an idiot.

8. Chiara (8) - Let's get the whore out!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-02, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
1 (TIE). Marcellas and Amy. He's just a hoot and half. Love the guy. SHE'S BACK, YEY !!!!! These two should be a scream together.

3. Danielle. Easily the best player in this game.

4. Lisa. Boy has she turned it around. Eric was holding her back, and boy was he boring, he's was part of the furniture.

5. Jason. He's boring, and I really can't believe he liked Josh that much.

6. Gerry. I don't dislike him, I just think he's gross.

7. Roddy. Nice guy, but got to cocky.

8. ChiWhora. Enough said.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
A-ME ! A-ME ! A-ME !

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-16-02, 04:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Jason (3)
2. Roddy (6)
3. Chiara (1)
4. Lisa (3)
5. Danielle (5)
6. Amy (-)
7. Marcellas (7)
8. Gerry (8)

Josh was #2 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Just when I add something new and fun to the mix, like the cumulative list, CBS has to go and mess with it by bringing someone back! I know that technically I could just do averages, but this show really isn't worth the effort (especially with the Thailand pre-season hype)

- Since I'm so excited about Thailand, I'm just gonna keep this one short and simple. Jason is #1, making it his second week holding this spot. From what I hear, he's taken a lot of heat and the producers are trying to expose his alliance but he's still doing a great job keeping it under wraps. So go Jason!

- Roddy wins this week's Greatest Gainer award, jumping 4 spots from #6 to #2. The reason? Well, simply, he's one of us! I don't know why I wasn't tipped off before, but he's the closest a contestant has ever come to being like one of us right here! And we always welcome our kind, right?

I'm off to the Thailand boards! Have fun!

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

Let the games begin!!!!!!

1. AMY!!! - She has brought the sunshine back into the house! I was literally jumping up and down last night when she won and got to go back in!

2. tie Jason (1), Marcellas(2) - I only moved Jason out of the #1 spot cause Amy came back. Jason is still playing a great game. Marcellas is a riot! And I'm so happy he got his Amy back!

3. tie Dani (3), Lisa (4) - These 2 women are a force! Lisa impressed the hell out of me last night with her vote for Amy, she is really in it to win it now, and she can't wait to stick it to Roddy and Chiara!

4. Gerry (5) - Everytime I feel sorry for Gerry he says something on the live feeds to piss me off. He's still not as annoying as some...

5. Roddy (6) - Your time is coming my friend. You've done very well in the game, but your just too damn strong a player.

6. Roddy's friends - hahaha even they call Chiara trash! gotta love'em for that ;)

7. Chiara (7) - I have a feeling this may be your week to hit the road, from my lips to god's ears!

Cin

08-16-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
>6. Roddy's friends - hahaha even
>they call Chiara trash! gotta
>love'em for that ;)

Whoops, thanks for reminding me. I need to put Roddy's friends in the number 7 spot and move Roddy and Chiwhora down a spot

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
1. Roddy - I'm not giving up on him. I think he'll manage to pull this out in the end. Chaira will go this week cuz the hamsters will again go for who they can't stand rather than the strong player.

2. Gerry - making a resurgence. I still hate the way they treat him, but he's still around and in no real danger.

3. (tie) Marci and Amy - this could get really fun

5. Jason - smart player, but he needs to be careful of Dani. I don't trust her.

6. Lisa - great comeback this week without Eric. Finally playing the game.

6A. Roddy's friends - love those guys. They sure have Chaira pegged.

7. Dani - like I said, I don't trust her and it's *should* bite her, but it won't cuz these hamsters are morons and can't see what she's doing.

8. Chiara - even Roddy is getting tired of her antics.

8A. Chaira's friends - birds of a (skank) feather

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
1. The lovely... CHIARA
2. Roddy
3. Lisa
4. Jason
5. Gerry
6. Marcelles
7. Danielle
8. Ugh... Amy

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-02, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
hehe that is so wrong to have those 2 in the same post......

Cin

08-22-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
I agree Cin. That makes me sick for someone to put Elisabeth and Chiwhora in the same catagory. LOL.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V. 3.5"
Really Like:
1.Amy--I just love her personality and her 555-SLUT comment was great. She makes me laugh and keeps this show interesting for me to watch. I'm kind of torn though, because I don't think it's fair that someone who was already kicked off could have a chance at winning the show.

2.Roddy--I really can't see why so many of you dislike him. He seems like such a nice guy to me, and the fact that his friends all dislike Chiara are proof that this is not the type of girl Roddy would usually associate himself with. I wish he hadn't befriended her on the show, but I'm still hoping that he can find a way to win.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Neutral:
3.Marcellas--I don't like him as much as you guys do. He's alright I guess. While he does make me laugh, he also gets on my nerves at times.

4.Jason--he's alright I guess, I just think he's kind of boring but I respect the fact that he's a virgin by choice and supposedly a good person in real life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dislike:
5.Lisa--Actually I've disliked her the most, for the majority of the show, but lately she hasn't been so bad.

6.Danielle--I used to like her a lot more, but her recent power trips and egotistical behavior make me dislike her.

7.Gerry--this guy disgusts me. Whether it's that he doesn't wash his hands in the bathroom and then makes a salad...or his obvious two-faced behavior, I just can't stand the man.

8.Chiara--all I can say is that I hope Roddy gets himself checked for Hepatitis, Gonorrhea, and Vaginitis after hanging out with her in the house.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •