The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"**OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe Sch..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Summary - Episode 7"
Great summary AMAI©. One of the best I've read!

Blind date? That's just The Bachelor on steroids.©

Ashdumb Krutcher - That's boy's genitalia would make a horse blush!© and that's two for yes!©

"..they’d do ANYthing for flatscreen!! - Are you referring to Ashleigh's boobs? I haven't had nubbins like that since the sixth grade. My breasts get there five minutes before I do - just thought I'd share.©

"... there was enough room between their bodies to fit Brian and Matt" - That was a teaser for Schmo 2 just fill in the blank.

"When Kip and Molly got the boot, did anyone else wonder about Kip’s camera?" - Great observation. I didn't think about that.

"And with guidance like that, it’s no wonder everyone screwed
up." - Yes, yes, yes... so true.

"...where Matt was, brought someone in and nearly revealed all.
It’s been corrected, just be careful." - What was THAT all about, and why didn't they show it. They spoil everything else.

"Matt says Ashley has a BMfuckingW, so she should get evicted. That reason sucks even on a parody of a reality show." - Some people will purchase a used BMW just to appear rich.

"Matt appears to agree but seems ill. He tells us he’s ill. Hutch tells us Matt is ill. Can we get some more confirmation on this? I’m not sure we heard it enough yet." - I guess Matt's girth is just a fat suit.

"He doesn’t want to vote out his boy." - No homosexual reference here, no, no!

"Brian displaying his intelligence by dropping his pants and jumping up & down." - The fastest way to a man's heart(brain) is through his prostate.

"What’s with Hutch’s sweatbands? How 70s." - yet even more e-bay paraphanalia.

"Ashley’s Final Words Ashley serves her plate to SchmHost and says a few words. Music shifts to Melodramatic Soap Opera." - Loved it. Too funny.

"I’m the only one that has any balls here." - During gestation, testicles move north to become breasts, hence the term "Chestnuts."

"He nods sheepishly yet like he’s not into transsexuals." - Haven't you ever had sex with a goat? It's not baa - baa- bhaaaaaad. Love Matt.

"Could I keep my plate? "No." - Loved it, the old double standard and subliminal 'you're not as good as Molly' note.

"...does Matt know even this much about Survivor." - I think he may have been holding back for a while. He got a little squirmy at the dinner table just after mentioning to B&H that he thought the TV exec may be an actor. I don't think he got the reaction he was looking for, got a little freaked, and gave himself an exit.

"They will decide who wins Lap of Luxury and who gets the $100,000. (Are those two separate things)" - Lap of Luxury is the name of Molly's lap dance, so to answer your question, yes.

"Matt is a double-agent?" - No, too much doofus going on there. Too many tears for Earl.

"Dressed for Suckcess the three walk down the hall, arm in arm." - Hey guys, just meet me in my room if you're in the mood for a 'sandwich'. - Love Matt.

"Brian says, "I am NOT an attractive dinner plate."" - Any dreams for the show to do any merchandising was just shot to hell, I guess this is why the SchmoHost likes to interrupt Brian.

"We started with a moment of silence, says Matt. Let’s take one more and appreciate what we have." - That's all wonderful in and of itself, but if your constantly happy with what you have, you'll never get ahead in life = pizza delivery guy.

"Matt drops a bomb as he says, I don’t know what’s real anymore. That network exec guy – was he an actor?" - Yes, yes Matt, go with that, keep at them, trust your instincts - ...Oh, Oh, Oh man, he lets me down again. I feel so used.

"...proof that Matt is pulling a fast one on everyone else." - He may have caught on to questionable issues, he may be holding back, but it's not proof that he's pulling a fast one. Even if he did figure out that they are all actors, it doesn't disqualify him from the money, it just means that everyone but Matt sucks in the show. Ya for the underdog. Can you say, woof - woof SS!

"..gay man with no style." - That was SS attempt to bring contrast into his story outline, and then exploit your remark into another reality series where straight men remake gay men without style.

"Sisyphus and Damocles" - Sounds like a video the military would play warning soldiers against STDs.©

"After voting Ashley primps in a mirror." - She looked like she was crying to me.

"Haha – look at the UnDead holding their votes in front of them." - It's like they were trying to say, what if everyone you've ever sh!t on (or helped) in life came back to haunt you when $100k was a steak.

"They should have devised special LoL chains with clips so they could hang the votes around their necks." - Wouldn't it be nice if people were required to keep life resumes on file with all your past sins and accomplishments ripe for the viewing. Hey, all these TV/Movie/Novelists could just plop your personal history into their personal pocket translators and make sitcoms, dramas and books out of your life = "Oh, he/she is too stupid to figure it out, anyway, it's too subjective and they can't sue" - It's the perfect crime - Hollywood psychopath. Future X-files segment: "Real Estate Developers use hidden cameras in smoke detectors in new homes to spy on homeowners and turn your life into a sitcom"©

"I didn’t think they could squeeze one more show out of it." - They rarely set limits for themselves, never say never.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe Sch...   AMAI     10-16-03       
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Deonna     10-16-03     1  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   woeisme1     10-16-03     2  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   bobstew617     10-17-03     3  
     RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   AMAI     10-17-03     7  
         RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Schmoron     10-23-03     22  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Tiger Lily     10-17-03     4  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Lisapooh     10-17-03     5  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Bebo     10-17-03     6  
   Summary - Episode 7   Guppin1234     10-17-03     8  
     awesome commentary   woeisme1     10-17-03     9  
         You must be in graphics (off topic)   Guppin1234     10-19-03     11  
             RE: You must be in graphics (off to...   woeisme1     10-20-03     13  
                 Why did God create man first?   Guppin1234     10-20-03     16  
                     RE: Why did God create man first?   woeisme1     10-28-03     25  
                         RE: Why did God create man first?   Guppin1234     11-03-03     27  
     RE: Summary - Episode 7   AMAI     10-20-03     14  
         RE: Summary - Episode 7   Guppin1234     10-20-03     15  
             RE: Summary - Episode 7   AMAI     10-20-03     17  
   RE: Why they don't show things that...   Rabies     10-19-03     10  
     RE: Why they don't show things that...   woeisme1     10-19-03     12  
         RE: Why they don't show things that...   Rabies     10-21-03     18  
             RE: Why they don't show things that...   settsu     10-22-03     20  
             RE: Why they don't show things that...   woeisme1     10-28-03     26  
                 About 96x   Guppin1234     11-03-03     28  
                     RE: About 96x   woeisme1     11-03-03     29  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Neffer     10-21-03     19  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   I_AM_HE     10-23-03     21  
     RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   kraftee     10-23-03     23  
   RE: **OFFICIAL** SurvivorBlows "Joe...   Jpod5     10-28-03     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •