The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Boundries Final Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-09-02, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Boundries Final Show"
Here is some preliminary blabbing to avoid any inadvertent spoilers for US people who are hoping that No Boundries will one day return to the 50 states. Ok, that should do it!

Well, Kelly, of all people, takes it all! I really wanted Allen to win, right from the first episode. So close! That last challenge of just running around looking for flags and answering questions seems like a very tame ended to a show that had a lot of cool challenges. It would have been way WAY cooler if they had to repel down the side of a cliff, stopping to answer questions about the game along the way. Or driving in to a freezing glacier lake to pick up flags or something. Anything!

I'm sort of glad that it is over. It was no fun after Matt left. He was totally the spirit of the group (not mentioning his horny wife-nuzzling!)

I don't think there is a chance in hell that we'll see a No Boundries 2. Ah well, it had its moments!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Boundries Final Show pokey 05-09-02 1
   RE: No Boundries Final Show Loree 05-09-02 2
 RE: No Boundries Final Show Kokoro 05-09-02 3
 RE: No Boundries Final Show Meemo 05-09-02 4
 RE: No Boundries Final Show trigirl 05-13-02 5
   Looking at the evidence Canada Girl 05-13-02 6
       RE: Looking at the evidence khahtsalano 05-13-02 7
           RE: Looking at the evidence Kokoro 05-14-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pokey 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pokey Click to send private message to pokey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No Boundries Final Show"
I thought it was pretty good. I liked that Kelly won. I wanted matt to win but evil eli booted him. Guess he got his comeuppance when Steph turfed his moralistic ass. OOHH boo hoo I'm on top of this mountain and now I shall start crying cuz I'm so happy... SPARE ME. He was hoping to win some emotional points from steph to save him from elimination.

I am glad kelly won after that whole incident with throwing the bike race to boot her. That was nasty. The only one would deserved it more was matt. He played well (re: strategy in rankings), was kind and helpful, and kicked butt.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Boundries Final Show"
I was satisfied with Kelly winning. And I liked the last challenge. It didn't favour men or women. They had to find the clues but they also had to know the answers. Kelly knew all of her's. Allen and Stephanie kept forgetting the right answers.

I think Stephanie booted Eli simply because he had booted Matt. I don't care what she said her reason was. It was because of Matt.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-09-02, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Boundries Final Show"
Oh erm....damn I missed it. But I'm glad Kelly won the whole thing - she was my favourite female gameplayer (although Ina was cool, I guess ;)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Boundries Final Show"
I too enjoyed the show, and am sad to see it go.

It would have been nice to see Allen win as I really don't think Steph or Kelly pulled their weight through the show.

Of course, I also think Matt should have been in the final three. I don't understand why Eli didn't think that Steph had any responsibilty to spurn Matt's advances?

He targetted Matt because he knew he was the biggest competition. 'nuff said.

BTW, I check this thread regularly just to see who else is Canadian (other than the obvious Canada Girl).

Go Sens!!!!

"I'm no theologian, but I do know that God is a more powerful force than both mom & dad combined....and you owe Him big." - Lisa Simpson

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-02, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Boundries Final Show"
I don't think there is a chance in hell that we'll see a No Boundries 2. Ah well, it had its moments!

Why do you say that CanadaGirl? Didn't it do well in the ratings? I started watching it because everyone I know was raving about it.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Looking at the evidence"
I actually just assumed. The US station dropped it and Global hardly ever ran any ads for it, and changed the time it was on almost weekly.

I think the biggest indicator that Global didn't care who was watching any more is that there were absolutly NO ads (at least in my neck of the woods) to let us know when the season finale was on. Nothing. Compare that with how they have been advertising for TAR and Survivor and I think it is a pretty good indicator of what's to come.

If anyone knows the truth about the Canadian ratings, prove me wrong!! I'd be happy to hear that NB did well.

khahtsalano 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail khahtsalano Click to send private message to khahtsalano Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Looking at the evidence"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-02 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

W/out a US station the likelyhood of there being a NBtv 2 is NIL.

Sadly one of the downfalls of NBtv which was unique to other shows being that Lions Gate Films & Ford paid for the shows production then shopped for the networks was that the networks didn't know how to market the show. Hence TheWB dropped the show after 4 Eppy's due to poor ratings. Most fans in the US were outraged as TheWB had not promoted the show at all. So what do you expect when the show is not promoted but poor ratings.
A good indicator of this are comments in the NBtv petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/snbtv/

At the other extreme was GlobalTV in Vancouver which promoted the show to the max & ran 3 hours (1hr new & 2 hr of reruns) of the show each week. Here the show was a top 10 ratings finisher most of the nights it ran. See tv ratings at Canoe.ca http://canoe.ca/TelevisionRatings/home_regionvancouver.html

It is my understanding the show is still being shopped around by Ford & LGF to cable networks in the US. Hopefully a network with a vision of wholesome & family entertainment will pick the show up as most mainstream networks are fighting to sell hype for the good of the bottom line. Again TheWB is a good example by dropping some of tv's more successful shows this season to the outrage of a large cross section of the tv audience.

If you would like to follow how NBtv is doing after the final episode & where it's going next, go to the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/savenoboundariestv/

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Looking at the evidence"
Well, I can't find even a blip on the radar for this show in the Toronto region....but it's nice to see Survivor Marquesas kicking a$$ here! (Americans, consider our population in proportion - over a million people watching a show in Canada is huge ;)

And in regards to WB and No Boundaries - I remember tons of ads during prime hours on both the NY and LA WBs....these were airing for months before the show and right up to it and they're the reason I knew about this show in the first place. However, yes, after a few weeks of bad ratings they decided to throw in the towel and not a peep has been heard since.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •