Also known as the week 11 results, week 12 entry.
Who'da thunk the mistress would come out of hiding sporting the look of a lethal killing machine. Wait... Why not?
But she did pull you onto her web and I must admit it was phun watching you all wiggle and squirm.
The Logue Results:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Candice (20)
2. Blur-tastic: Danielle ~ Russell ~ Sandra (20)
3. Grabby Pants: Jerri (20)
4. Swing Voter: Candice (20)
5. Revolving requisition: Candice voted for Amanda.(20)
Black Widow Bonus:
Full rundown found here.
Just the points below...
5 cats: 19
In the Justice Lodge...
The Super Roster:
Super-Loser Logue: Week 12
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)
3. Grabby Pants 1: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
4. Grabby Pants 1: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
5. Swing Voter 1: Name the last survivor to vote during the first tribal council. (20 points)
6. Swing Voter 2: Name the last survivor to vote during the second tribal council. (20 points)
7. Revolving requisition: Will anyone (aside from JP) say the word "LOSER" during the episode? (20 points)
Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Gala Awards Show Bandit
OMG! The G.A.S. Bandit is on the loose!
He's stolen the last few trading cards you all possess. Holding them for ransom.
Luckily for us the "SNBs" are still available.
What are the SNBs, you ask?
They are the annual Superlative Nomination Ballots for the seasons Loser Lodge Gala Awards Show.
They MUST be made via PM to me.
These are to be kept under lock and key until the revealing of the winners during the Finale Loser Lodge Gala Awards Show.
Please, Nominate 2 SuperLosers For Each Category.
TWO SUPERLOSER NOMINEES For EACH Category.
Oh and with regards to the Superlative Nomination Ballots.
Please have these back to me no later than Next Thursday. The 14th.
However, the earlier the better.
Superlative Nomination Ballot:
1. Biggest Brain:
2. Largest Muscles:
3. Alien Intelligence:
4. Sexiest Spandex:
5. Best Alter Ego:
6. Most Subliminal:
7. Most likely to become a Villain:
8. The Kablooey Award for Most Massive:
9. The Ssnnicktt Award for Most Lethal:
10a. The Fructis® Healthiest Hair Award:
10b. The Cialis® Longest Weekend Award:
10c. The IronMan2® Summer Smash(ed) Award:
Your compendium of fellow superlosers open to nominations:
S'Maniac ~ Batgirl
DearAbby ~ Trixi Whip Lash
Vixen ~ Vicious and Voluptuous Vixen
Molaholic ~ MoleMeister
Dakota ~ La Femme Dakota
BelleBook ~ Pegasus
Vince ~ Armed Trigger
HauntedOne ~ Skel-A-Rectile
MJewel ~ Cat Conjuress
agman ~ PhantomBlindside
michel ~ King Neptune
Tummy ~ Crimson Avenger
jbug ~ Hemiptera
5cats ~ Caterwaul
suzzee ~ Sarcastia
Georjanna ~ Sagittarius
qwerty ~ Procrastinatrix
Wallflower ~ Dynamo Dusk
CTgirl ~ Frigga
byoffer ~ CanDangler
kingfish ~ Royal Grouper
As for the GAS Bandit and the stolen trading cards. More on that later.
|As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...|
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.
* All events will be judged on new footage and participating survivors ONLY. Any survivor no longer vieing for the title will be worth 0 points.
* Bleep-bloop-bleep *