The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Family Not So...Move of the Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Family Not So...Move of the Week"
Last week, either the teams didn't really screw up so much, or they editted out the Not So... moves.

We've more than made up for that this week, boy howdy.

It's quite a long list, but I had intended to stick to 5, so I will do that. This means that there are plenty of bashable moments to be added.

So, following please find stupid moves by our TAR Family teams. Please vote for your favourite (from the list or add your own) by typing your selection in the Subject line.

And away we go...

1. Marion Paolo loses a clue. Again.

2. Mark Schroeder stops to adjust the seat on the party bike.

3. Schroders refuse to believe the poice officer who tells them that the Southern Colonel is a mobile home dealership.

4. Schroeders rely on memory instead of maps and can't find Fairview State Park.

5. Godlewski sisters drive right past the gas station. The driver sees that another team has turned in there. They keep driving anyway.

Because I'm me, I'd like to add an honourable mention:

Schroeders refuse to listen to Stassi. Because a minute makes all the difference. *sob*

Oh, and Christine crying like my 3-year-old about not being allowed to take her backpack. OMH.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 #4 zipperhead 10-19-05 1
 RE: TAR Family Not So...Move of the... Tahj 10-19-05 2
 #4 realitybites 10-19-05 3
 #4 Cygnus X1 10-19-05 4
   RE: #4 HistoryDetective 10-19-05 5
       RE: #4 Tahj 10-19-05 6
       RE: #4 beau_30 10-19-05 7
       RE: #4 Cygnus X1 10-19-05 8
 #3 memacmur 10-19-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "#4"
It's the curse of Frank and Margherita from TAR1 - "This is our home territory, we don't need to stop and think."

Unless the pit stop is your house, you must look at the map you fools!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Family Not So...Move of the Week"
You seem to have covered them all Seana, and most of them included the Schroeders. They were soooo NOT the team of the week. I'm glad they are gone, mainly because of the asshat dad.

Moves courtesy of Syren

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "#4"
The worst of a pretty horrible bunch. The Louisiana folks sure didn't do much, did they?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "#4"
Hey, if we were going through my home county, I'd still need a map. Of course, mine? Is the largest county by area east of the Mississippi. But don't ask Linda Weaver what that means.

"Cygnus needs no defending - his position is undefendable." --Google

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: #4"
Of course, mine? Is the largest county by area east of the Mississippi.

Where do you live, Cygnus? I thought you were in Maryland. The Census Bureau indicates that Frederick County is the largest by area in Maryland, at 663 sq. miles. Marquette County in Michigan, however, is nearly three times as large at 1821 sq. miles.

I'm nuts for Nutz ... and Syren too.
journal

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-19-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: #4"
Hey, just ask the Weavers.

Moves courtesy of Syren

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: #4"
I live in Maryland. I can't believe they were in D.C. the same Day I was. That sucks.

"Its the most daring competition every attempted."

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: #4"
Blast it, Spock! Why must you be so fact-checking?

That's what I'd heard from TPTB here. Guess I've got some correcting and enlightening to do, then! Thanks, HD!

And Beau_30, considering I work in DC, they may have driven right by my office building, and I never knew it. Not out of the realm of possibility if they came down NY Avenue.

Which Linda Weaver probably thinks is named for a suburb of San Francisco.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-19-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "#3"
I just had to break the trend. Who knows how much time they actually wasted before actually heading to the trailer park?

"It can't be that simple." What show did you watch while the rest of us were watching TAR, Mr. Schroeder? It's TAR. The contestants are usually so dumb as to not know how to navigate in their home state. They stop and waste time during challenges. They decline the chance to get earlier departure times. They ignore the usefulness of maps. Therefore, the producers tend to keep things simple.

Idiot.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •