The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Israeli "American Idol""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

NinaTayeb 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-26-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NinaTayeb Click to send private message to NinaTayeb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Israeli "American Idol""
Has anyone heard of her?
Her name is Ninet Tayeb, and she's amazing.
She'll definitely be in the top 10 if she was in America. She's much better than the Australian Idol they brought last season. They should have brought her.

Here's a picture-

http://www.ninet.co.il/var/img/big/1233

Here's the link if it doesn't work-
http://www.ninet.co.il/var/img/big/1233

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Israeli "American Idol" seahorse 01-26-05 1
   RE: Israeli "American Idol" NinaTayeb 01-26-05 2
       RE: Israeli "American Idol" seahorse 01-26-05 3
           RE: Israeli "American Idol" NinaTayeb 01-27-05 6
 Cut it out, both of you Bebo 01-26-05 4
 RE: Israeli "American Idol" realitychick 01-26-05 5
   RE: Israeli "American Idol" NinaTayeb 01-27-05 7
       RE: Israeli "American Idol" consise10 01-27-05 8
           RE: Israeli "American Idol" NinaTayeb 01-27-05 9
               Hey- both of you!.... Do they show ... DontGetMeStarted 01-27-05 10
                   RE: Hey- both of you!.... Do they s... NinaTayeb 01-27-05 11
                   RE: Hey- both of you!.... Do they s... consise10 01-27-05 13
               RE: Israeli "American Idol" consise10 01-27-05 12
 RE: Israeli "American Idol" summaryq 01-11-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Talk about self promotion.

There are also, 100,000 Americans who tried out and thought they should be in the finals, too.

In the duture, it might be best to pick a differnet screen name.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

01-26-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NinaTayeb Click to send private message to NinaTayeb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
>Talk about self promotion.
>
>There are also, 100,000 Americans who
>tried out and thought they
>should be in the finals,
>too.
>
>In the duture, it might be
>best to pick a differnet
>screen name.
>
>
>Handcrafted by RollDdice
>face="arial"]

LOLLLLLL
I only picked this username because I am in love with this woman. She is truly amazing, in all aspects.
Why would I want to promote myself on an American Idol forum, if I'm Israeli? Makes any sense to you?
DO you REALLY think I'd be wearing that horribly expensive necklace (in the hundred of thousands)? Haha No. That's Ninet. And if you looked her up on the internet you'd be sure to find her (too bad you can't read Hebrew).
Anyway, no need to be rude. A messageboard is meant to be written in.
I love American Idol. And I'm thankful for it, cuz it created Nina. So please. I would have no reason to lie.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
That's funny, under your user profile where you registered on his site, you list your first name as Nina and your last name as Tayeb.

So not only do you use her name as your user name, but you also list her name as your actual name. What a coincidence.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

01-27-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Do you really think I'd write my ACTUAL name in these things? I know better. I don't know the people on here so of course I wouldn't write anything, especially my last name. I just wanted to register so I could post. My name is Inbal, and I'm a 17 year old girl. Would you really think I'm THAT beautiful? lol I wish.

And the site given in that picture proves that she is famous and not "self-promoting." (it was in a newspaper and they credited the site) Trust me, she needs none of that. She is like your Kelly, or Clay, but much busier cuz now she's also starring in a show. Just wanted to inform you that this stuff is going on in other countries as well. There was no need dto be rude...we're all humans who like American Idol!

Here's Nina singing with a bunch of other "Israeli-Idol" contestants...the one on the right won this year. She won last year.
http://www.ninet.co.il/var/img/big/1076

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cut it out, both of you"
Per the Community Guidelines, bashing other posters is not permitted. Quit battling with each other and get back to the topic...American Idol.

And if you have a problem with someone else's post, the only appropriate response is to hit alert - do not take it upon yourself to instruct them.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-26-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
She's a very beautiful woman.

01-27-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
That she is And the most good-hearted person you'll ever meet as well.

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-05, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Hi Nina Tayeb,welcome to this forum.About the Israeli Idol you love,looking at the photographs you posted of her and the other Idols,she is really attractive.Did she win the competition?

Another question I have,is you mention the Australian Idol of last time ,do you mean,Guy Sebastion from our first season, or the second season winner,Casey Donovan?

As you mentioned previously that not everyone is from America who participates on these boards you are spot on,as I am from Australia,and love the American Idol phenomena.I wish the Aussie Tv producers would show Idol series from all around the globe!How great would that be?

Anyhow thanks for your beautiful photo posts and informing us about your nations Idol status.

01-27-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Hi, thank you so much for welcoming me What's your name? Wow, that's so cool that you're from Australia. Me so jealous hehe.

She is beautiful, isn't she? Yes, she did win! Yay for her! ;)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I don't remember which Australian idol it was. I think he had curlyish, brown hair. You guys have had two, too? So do we hehe.

You're right! T.V. producers should definitely show Idol series from all around. The U.S. isn't the only place with talented people.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-27-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Hey- both of you!.... Do they show all the 'bad' singers"
on your idol shows like they do for the US version??

01-27-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hey- both of you!.... Do they show all the 'bad' singers"
>on your idol shows like they
>do for the US version??
>

Yupp

01-27-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hey- both of you!.... Do they show all the 'bad' singers"
DontGetMeStarted,yes it`s exactly the same as the American version where they air performances of all the selected untalented auditioners,and create a voting tally on there 'hopeless' performance.Then the group selected by Australian voters(it would be a vote for a top ten out of 24)get to go on regular TV interviews in promotion of the Idol competition and 'fever' during the rest of the series.Also upon the shows conclusion they all go on tour themselves and even produce their own CD for sale at all good record stores,but don`t know how popular it`s been.They are also included in a feature at the final episode of Idol along with the ones in the top twelve who just missed out,and ones who created a bit of a name for themselves in the first series of Aus Idol.

Heck,Australia even copied your Willy Hung! Ours is named 'Flynn'.

01-27-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Nina Tayeb it takes alot more than that to offend me ,so no .don`t mention it, no offence taken.Infact I have found conversing on these boards to be refreshing as one is allowed to argue a point of view quite freely and not bash the individual!The moderators quickly jump in and control such unwelcomed behaviours.

Now back to the topic of Idol phenomena.We must within this context give credit where credit is due and that is,to mention where all this 'fever' started-It was the U.S and while talent can be found in any nation on any continent I for one am grateful to these U.s TV producers and Simon Cowell for comming up with the concept,which has stirred a world phenomena.
My question is however,how long can it keep going before we all lose interest? Time will be the only answer on that one.

About Australian Idol,the person you describe is Guy Sebastian.I wasn`t too enthralled by him winning but then again he is a very gifted and natural singer with rythym and blue tones to his voice.What he did which was very risky, was to take songs which were popular and change there sound to signature them and make them his own.People of Australia loved it and voted him our first Aussie Idol.I remember a performance quite vividly from him where he sung "when doves cry" by Prince and the Revolution.It was a total show stopper,brilliant and entertaining,a real winner.

What performances did the Israeli Idol 'Nina' give?
Thanks again for you post Nina Tayeb
and my name is 'consise'

summaryq 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail summaryq Click to send private message to summaryq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Israeli "American Idol""
Hi Idol fans!
We're looking for information about "Israeli Idol" -- like what channel it is on, when it started, who the key players are, is it like American Idol, etc.

We're writing a book about pop culture in Israel and this would be a great piece to include.

Thanks for your help!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •