The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
Say what you will about the demise of this series, but tonight's "tell all" episode was great!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... cambo 05-10-05 1
   RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... Poncho 05-10-05 2
       RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... MTW1961 05-10-05 7
 RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... DonnaLynn 05-10-05 3
   RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... uglier than sarah w 05-10-05 4
       RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... DonnaLynn 05-10-05 5
 RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... Pretty_Kitty 05-10-05 6
 RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode ... ropefish_3 05-10-05 8
 The Title should be changed to DTA,... miss_ganda 05-11-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
It was good, but it got me wondering. Was Sarah W. a plant this season kinda like Trish last season. The stuff she was spewing all night was so ridiculous, it has to be an act. If not, heaven help us all.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
I know, I was thinking is this girl this clueless, it must be an act...

Poncho

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
I was wondering the same thing even though I like Sarah W. (I must be entranced by her beauty ). Actually, I was kinda hoping she would just break down crying, but she kept herselves composed nicely.

One thing I learned from the episode was how bitchy and annoying Anitra and Kindle were.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-05, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
I loved the episode last night! Usually on the tell all show I skip thru most of it but last night I watched the whole thing!

First off, why didn't Chris call Sara W. on the carpet about lying? Everyone knows she told Sara B that she wasn't going to be part of the final four and then tells Chris that Sara B was a liar. Why didn't he just play the clip? (I guess she would have complained that it was edited to look that way!)

Next of course we have to deal with Miss Boobs, Kimberly... Did these personality traits not come out during pre-screening? What am I missing? How in the world can Sara W be ready for marriage when she dates an average of 5-7 times a week? She HAD HAD HAD to be a plant!

If by some chance there will be another Bachelor/ette, they should have a direct video feed from where the girls are staying to the Bachelors pad so that he can see how the girls really act and how they talk when he's not there. I think that would put a really neat spin on things (oh, and not tell the girls that the bachelor can turn on the T.V. and watch them whenever he wants.) Anyone else think this would be a good idea? I don't know, I'm not sure if anything will help this show now...

I agree with everyone though, last night's episode was fantastic and I absolutely loved when they showed the girls acting like they were Kimberly! I about died laughing! Great show! If this is the last season, they went out with a bang!

--Donna :~)

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
Hey, I am new here, but after last night's episode, decided I HAD to join some support group or something or my boyfriend will kill me~!! Hope you like the name...

As for last night's episode--definitely a classic! I dunno what's up with Sarah W...she may be a plant or just an idiot or a total snob...I HATE HER!

I thought Chris could have showed more clips, but I guess the producers thought the drama was there enough already...I wanted more of the clips to PROVE who the liars are and the non-liars.

Donna I totally agree with you about the live feed. Come on, if they are really supposed to pick a life-mate, than get off tv and realize what a jerk they picked, that would suck. This season has been classic though!

Next week's episode looks great too..

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
Welcome to the Boards "uglier than sara" LOVE the name! ROFL! (According to her, aren't we all! LOL)

--Donna :~)

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
am I the only one who thinks Kindle (stupid name) is a 1st class *#!&% ?

Sarah W doenst bother me but Kindle needs to get a life. Lets face it woman are nasty to other women they are intimidated by

I personally don't think Sarah W is all that great looking but I'm not a man kindles comment about "you may be beautiful for upstate NY..." really pissed me off that was as dumb a statement as the other Canadian thining that the whole wolrd will think everyone in Canada is slutty like Kimberly

I really dont care who charlie picks because I dont believe he's really ready to get married I think it's just publicity for him

there my two cents Pretty "Upstate NY Gal" Kitty

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-05, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: FINALLY - A "Tell All" Episode Worthy of the Title!"
And I loved the setup - just the most recent castoffs, all sitting in a circle. Really added to the drama! I usually skip the tell all episode, but I would have watched two hours of this one.

ropefish

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "The Title should be changed to DTA, DFFA, DGS"
DUMPEES TELL ALL
DUMPEES FREE-FOR-ALL
DUMPEES' GRIPE SESSION

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •