The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"vision boards"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cloudjumper 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cloudjumper Click to send private message to cloudjumper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"vision boards"
hi everyone...i was just wondering what everyone thought about the vision boards the hg's made...i noticed how much happier kelly seemed in her confessional after the hg's shared their vision boards...i think "seeing something" is important.. it gives you something to hope for

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: vision boards Alpharedhead 02-24-06 1
   RE: vision boards SportsNut 02-24-06 2
       RE: vision boards jeana28 02-24-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: vision boards"
I think the boards were a way of bringing home the idea that seeing things you want as if they're already a reality was key to getting them.

Kids do taht all the time. It never occurs to them that, if they want to be firefighters or astronauts, it won't happen. Its when you get older and life kind kicks the bejeebers out of you that you start losing faith.

So, the boards seemed to be a good way to get the housemates to start seeing forward to what they want again.

And they got to play with glitter and glue. That's always good.

~AR~

SportsNut 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SportsNut Click to send private message to SportsNut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: vision boards"
I'm sorry...I thought they were corny (so much so that I fast-forwarded through the schmaltzy scene at the end). That scene with them all working on them at the table reminded me of a bunch of kids in preschool - all that was missing was the Elmer's glue and Tempora paints...

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: vision boards"
I kinda thought so too. All they really needed was snacktime and naptime and they would have kindergarten.

The part i really liked, or atleast could relate to was the mom part with Kim and Christie.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •