The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SKIERDUDE'S POST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-01, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SKIERDUDE'S POST"
While the enthusiasm's nice, all those exclamation points have screwed up the formatting on my screen and probably anyone with a similar (small) screen size.

Please do not respond to this post so that it can drop off to the next page. Thanks.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SKIERD... LIZZLOVER 04-04-01 1
   yeah me too my0wn 04-04-01 2
       Can SB delete the post? Blow by Blow 04-04-01 3
           bump LIZZLOVER 04-04-01 4
           RE: "Can SB delete the post?" nopants 04-04-01 7
 I'm telling you..... shakes the clown 04-04-01 5
   To shakes AyatollahKhomeini 04-04-01 6
       TO AYA Play2Survive 04-04-01 9
       RE: To shakes Lisapooh 04-04-01 10
           RE: To shakes MDSkinner 04-04-01 11
               RE: To shakes Lisapooh 04-04-01 12
                   RE: To shakes MDSkinner 04-04-01 14
 bumped off SherpaDave 04-04-01 8
 And KEEP it off!!! ItzLisa 04-04-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SKIERDUDE'S POST"
I agree P2S. Mine is screwed up as well, and I have a 17" screen. Perhaps we should respond to some of the other post in order to boot it to the next page.

Lizz Just Is

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-01, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "yeah me too "
I have a 21" monitor and it is still distorted!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-04-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Can SB delete the post?"

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "bump"
bumping the thread to kill the skierdude distorting post

By the way.....Lizz Just Is!!

nopants 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nopants Click to send private message to nopants Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Can SB delete the post?""
Can skierdude edit them out?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-01, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I'm telling you....."
...this skierdude guy screws up more than Darryl Strawberry.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "To shakes"
LMAO!

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "TO AYA"
Hey Aya, how about a new vote total so the voting can get pushed back up to the top. All this bumping has me dizzy.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: To shakes"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-01 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

I think he's been smokin crack with Darryl

You guys are lawyers...can we violate this guy's first amendment rights and extinguish his torch now?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

added for irony and b*tchiness

HELP!!! Threads aren't getting bumped to the top any more for me when new messges are added - this just started happening yesterday - do y'all know how to fix that?

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: To shakes"
At the top left of the page there is a sort by, and you can go by ID, Author, Date etc..

Click date and you should be good.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: To shakes"
Skinner -

you are my new best friend! (aren't you excited)

Thank you - it was driving me nuts!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: To shakes"
I am glad that I could help.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "bumped off"
I just bumped several other threads up to the first page since it was annoying the hell out of me (sorry if this wasn't kosher). I figured if I was having scroll problems on a 1024x768 display, people on the more traditional 800x600 were going nuts. It also had the additional benefit of bumping the survey off of the front page.

By the way, if anyone is wondering, the voting (last I checked) was a landslide in favor of the paper printing the spoiler, so there's probably nothing to worry about.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "And KEEP it off!!!"
I had to scroll aaaaaalllll the frickin' hell over to the right and back again to read a single sentence!!!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •