The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShakesvivorBlows 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-16-01, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShakesvivorBlows Click to send private message to ShakesvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
I liked to watch the beautiful people
on the end of silky strings
I watched them dance and see them cry
My hands became their wings

I controled their hopes, their thoughts,
Their dreams, truth said, their very lives
With a single snap of my wrist
Their movement was all mine

I stood above my stage one day
And to my horror I did see
The puppets all looking up
They took control from me

Gepetto, I used to call myself
Back when I ruled you
I hid my face, to hide the fact
Twas my nose that grew

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster" Kismet 06-16-01 1
 RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster" dangerkitty 06-16-01 2
 RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster" VampKira 06-16-01 3
   Thanks, but no thank you.... shakes the clown 06-16-01 4
       RE: Thanks, but no thank you.... Cherberrie 06-17-01 5
 RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster" darbygrl 07-06-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-16-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
Well done SB. I'm surprised to see you surface on a Saturday. Things that make you go Hmmmm.... Are you going to change your name to BlowsVivor Sucks? It's a great poem but Shakes' work tends to be a little darker. (Of course if you are Shakes you would know that and lighten it up some). If you win the contest will you come clean?

Still awesome work. The part where the puppets look up creeped me out.

Kismet

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-16-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
Hey, this is good! I love that image of the puppets looking up. But come on, it ain't just your nose that's growing!

dangerkitty

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-16-01, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
Very nice job, SVB.. very nice indeed.. I am surprised that you have entered the contest though.. I thought your original intention was to spoil the show??? Has the clowns demise changed your agenda?? Are you lost now?? LOL!

You know.. by using his sig head.. he may just be able to claim this work as his own!

w.l.s.f.c.
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-16-01, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks, but no thank you...."
>You know.. by using his sig
>head.. he may just be
>able to claim this work
>as his own!

...why on Earth would I want to take credit for such a horrible attempt at poetry. One thing I've noticed about this contest is that it has brought every idiot who can figure out how to rhyme flying out of the woodwork. SB ought to offer a class here on the OT.....Poetry for Retards 101......first lecture: Meter.

Seriously, this was sooo bad, it actually hurt to read.

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-17-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks, but no thank you...."
Silly, clown...now I know you ARE SVB; there's no more question about it in my mind! You gave it away in two simple little posts. First of all, you posted poetry that reeks of your signature writing style (a very good writing style, mind you). Then you conveniently throw in a couple of "missed meters." And, finally, you critique your own poetry. You NEVER critique anything on this board. So, by virtue of the fact that you critiqued this poetry indicates that it is your own.

Nice try, but your smoke and mirrors don't fool me!

Cherberrie

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-06-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SSC/PY "Puppetmaster""
wow......that was a wild poem. I really like it.

<>

darbygrl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •