The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let's make the challenges more interesting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let's make the challenges more interesting"
There's been a lot of disgust over what has constituted a challenge on this TARFE. I have to agree; who would STOP the centrifuge once in it?

So let's think of some better Detours, Roadblocks, and other tasks for these families that might hold viewer interest.

I kind of hope that next week, the Detour is:
Talledega or Cassadaga.

In Talledega, it's whatever it is that they show on the race track that the Weavers don't want to do. But in Cassadaga, teams are flown to Cassadaga, FL where they have to search the town -- noted for its spiritualists -- and get their fortunes read. But only 7 residents are actually fortune tellers for this task. I don't think the Weavers will want to do that either.

From there, the teams could go to Christmas, FL and assemble a bicycle for each member, as if it were Christmas (are any of these families Jewish? And I know, that's been done, but it sure would be frustrating!)

So, what else can we have them do on this Amazing Field Trip?

How about bungee jumping off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, or trying to talk a non-bungee jumper off it?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Let's make the challenges more ... Estee 10-12-05 1
   RE: Let's make the challenges more ... ginger 10-13-05 8
 RE: Let's make the challenges more ... Max Headroom 10-13-05 2
   RE: Let's make the challenges more ... aquariaqueen 10-13-05 3
   RE: Let's make the challenges more ... TivoTivoTivo 10-13-05 4
   RE: Let's make the challenges more ... dragonflies 10-13-05 5
       RE: Let's make the challenges more ... beau_30 10-13-05 7
   RE: Let's make the challenges more ... beau_30 10-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
One member of the Paolo family pushes Mama Mouth off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. The remaining two race to the bottom and try to catch her before she hits.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
Yeah, that one gets my vote.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
Travel by Greyhound motorcoach to Disney World in Orlando, FL.

Detour: Ride one of four main attractions without using a FastPass.
Roadblock: Search all souvenir shops in the park looking for the one selling a "Disney World 2005 TAR Special Edition" pin. Buy one for $9.99 and present it to Phil at the pitstop.
Pitstop: Cinderella's castle, where else?

As a non-elimination leg, the last team to arrive at the pitstop will be forced to spend the night riding "It's a Small World" nonstop.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
That was too d@mn funny!!!

TivoTivoTivo 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TivoTivoTivo Click to send private message to TivoTivoTivo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"

ROFLMAO at the Disney World ideas!!!! BRILLIANT!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
As a non-elimination leg, the last team to arrive at the pitstop will be forced to spend the night riding "It's a Small World" nonstop.

I believe the nonPhiliminated team would be begging for Philimination after about 10 minutes.

siggie by arkie

I wanna ride that! Pleeeeease Daddy!

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
Thats for babies, your not a baby. Grow up and ride the bigger rides.

"Its the most daring competition every attempted."

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Let's make the challenges more interesting"
ROFLMFAO * 2

"Its the most daring competition every attempted."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •