The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-05 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Woo! A lot of huge scores this week. Some of you more than doubled your scores! It resulted in some movement in the rankings. Too bad Frannie and Flowerpower missed out on the scoring extravaganza.

Point values will remain the same as last week. 5 for correct pick, -10 for incorrect. Who will be the girl to win Charlie's heart?

OR

Answers to last weeks bonus questions
1. The order of dates was: Sarah W, Sarah B, Krisily
2. Our virtuous Sarah B declined the invite to Charlie's room. We never saw what SW did, but I think we can all assume that she hopped at the chance, right?
3. No note! Yay! Anyone who said there would be a change got the 2 points.

The Scores

DebCapsFan.....68
Mickey121.....62
itsjysme.....53
Kyra1991.....44
txmomma26.....36
NineTen.....36
sorgee.....31
frannie.....31
KScott.....21
woiwod.....20
Flowerpower.....-10

Bonus Questions
1. Which member of Charlies family will each girl have the obligatory 1-on-1 discussion with? (Mother, father, Jerry, etc.)(2 points each)

2. Which girl will Charlie's mother like best? (2 points)

3. Will there be a proposal? (2 points)

I.Heart.Syren
* The other game hosts like to be sneaky and use invisible ink and I want to too! Anyone who calls Charlie a ‘wanker' in their entry will get 5 points. I’m immature and wanker makes me laugh. LOL.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ABG Prize Siggie RollDdice 05-05-05 1
   RE: ABG Prize Siggie txmomma26 05-05-05 2
       RE: ABG Prize Siggie RollDdice 05-05-05 3
           RE: ABG Prize Siggie KScott 05-06-05 4
 UPDATE SilverStar 05-09-05 5
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry KScott 05-13-05 6
 My pix sorgee 05-16-05 7
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry Kyra1991 05-16-05 8
   RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry Mickey121 05-16-05 9
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry txmomma26 05-16-05 10
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry DebCapsFan 05-16-05 11
   RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry itsjysme 05-16-05 12
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry franniebeeen 05-16-05 13
 RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry NineTen 05-16-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ABG Prize Siggie"
Maybe this sig pic prize will be inspirational to you brave competitors as you battle to the death...?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Just imagine the bragging rights...

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABG Prize Siggie"
*snort*

That? is priceless!

SigPic by Syren

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABG Prize Siggie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-05 AT 07:01 PM (EST)

Not bad for a guy who doesn't really watch the show. I just imagine that Sarah W. would like to stab Charlie in the brain box. Repeatedly.

Can you tell I did my research? I learned a lot about the wanker.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABG Prize Siggie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Charlie has a brain?

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
Oh by the way I plan on bringing out my BB PTTE champion Siggie you made when July rolls around.
Invisible

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "UPDATE"
The bonus questions have been added.

I.Heart.Syren

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
Ok, I might as well get this over with, the winner will be Krisily,there I said it.

Bonus Questions
1. Which member of Charlies family will each girl have the obligatory 1-on-1 discussion with? (Mother, father, Jerry, etc.)(2 points each) Sarah - Charlies mom Krisily - Charlies dad

2. Which girl will Charlie's mother like best? (2 points) Sarah

3. Will there be a proposal? (2 points) I am saying no at this point.

I would just like to add that I am sooooooooo glad this is over with, the only thing I liked this season was the Tell-all show, best.tell-all-reunion.ever!!!!!!

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My pix"
Krisily is the last gal standing.

Bonus Questions
1. Which member of Charlies family will each girl have the obligatory 1-on-1 discussion with? (Mother, father, Jerry, etc.)(2 points each) Krisily will have a 1 on 1 with his mom and his bro. Sarah will have a 1 on one with his mom and his bro.

2. Which girl will Charlie's mother like best? (2 points) Charlie's mom will like Krisily best. She will relate to her as a stray pup that needs a good home.

3. Will there be a proposal? (2 points) There will not be a marriage proposal. However, ther ewill be a proposal for further dating.

Kyra1991 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyra1991 Click to send private message to Kyra1991 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
I think Krisily will be the last standing.

Bonus Questions...

1. Both girls will have a 1 on 1 with Mom and Bro.

2. Charlie's mom will like Sarah B.

3. No proposal

Mickey121 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mickey121 Click to send private message to Mickey121 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Sarah B will be the last one standing.

Bonus 1 Krisily will have a 1-1 with his Mom.
Sarah B will have a 1-1 with Charlie's friend.

Bonus 2 Charlie's Mom will like Krisily

Bonus 3 There will be a proposal.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
Okay, I'm going to say Charlie will pick Sarah B.

Bonus Questions
1. Which member of Charlies family will each girl have the obligatory 1-on-1 discussion with? Krisily will have the 1 on 1 with mom, Sarah will have the 1 on 1 with Dad

2. Which girl will Charlie's mother like best? Krisily

3. Will there be a proposal? No

SigPic by Syren

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
He'll pick Sarah B.

1. Krisily will have a one on one with Charlie's mom. Sarah B. will have a one on one with Charlie's friend Jack.
2. Charlie's mom will like Krisily.
3. There will be no proposal unless it's the "let's date and see what happens" kind.

Made for me by RolldDice.

itsjysme 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail itsjysme Click to send private message to itsjysme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

Krisily will be the "chosen one"

1. Mom and Jerry 1 on 1's for both ladies
2. Charlie's Mom will like Sarah B better than Krisily
3. No Proposal....continue to date and see what happens...

franniebeeen 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail franniebeeen Click to send private message to franniebeeen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"

Sarah B.
1. Which member of Charlies family will each girl have the obligatory 1-on-1 discussion with? (Mother, father, Jerry, etc. Krisily will have with his mom and jerry
Sarah with Mom and Dad

2. Which girl will Charlie's mother like best? (2 points)Krisily Sarah is the controlling one

3. Will there be a proposal? NO

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ABG Week 6 Results/Final Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-05 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

THE "WINNER" IS SARAH

1. BOTH GIRLS TALK TO HIS MOM
2. SARAH
3. NO PROPOSAL, JUST KEEP DATING IN THE "REAL" WORLD

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •