The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"These girls need some acting lessons"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-03-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"These girls need some acting lessons"
If the producers are going to set up situations where the girls 'run into one another' or 'happen to walk by' a date in progress, then at least make it a little more believable. This show is really going downhill.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: These girls need some acting le... RollDdice 05-03-05 1
 RE: These girls need some acting le... cambo 05-03-05 2
   RE: These girls need some acting le... escapedude 05-09-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: These girls need some acting lessons"
I agree with you, Gina. The editors didn't do Sarah W. any favors either. For her "coincidental walk by" they show her starting from a dead stop.

Most of them are from the William Shatner School of Acting: "Don't.bad.mouth.me.to.Charlie.or.I.will.be.forced.to.kill.you."

Ouch.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: These girls need some acting lessons"
I was thinking the exact same thing last night. I actually laughed out loud when Sarah W. ran into Krisily while she was eating and acted surprised.

"oh, hi Krisily, even though there's a TV crew shining bright lights on you, I had no idea it was you!"

i think producers are having a bit too much influence in trying to create drama on a lot of reality shows.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: These girls need some acting lessons"
At this point it wouldnt surprise me if they were all given scripts.

"Dont blame me I voted Democrat"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •