The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This just in..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-01, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"This just in..."
This was just posted on the SS board:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/enter/tv/survivor2/2001-04-04-without-jerri.htm

Producer Mark Burnett says that rather than eliminating dramatic conflict, theshow "gains something hugely, because people were starting to think it was predictable. Her being voted off changes everything.
"Who is the most fearful right now about the game? Amber. She knew nothingabout that entire vote" that eliminated Jerri. "The tribal alliances havedisintegrated. Now they're thinking much more along the lines of 'Who do youwant in the jury? Who do you want to be with in the final two?' " to improve chances to win $1 million.

And from a post from Nomore on the ss board:

"I think Amber is pissed. And Rodgers gonna get pissed.
Re-read the CBS early morning show 1/4/2001 interviews and realized <duh!> all the pics on CBS Survivor website,
and interviews were done after the show (there no way Liz would do that 'do twice, cute as she is).
So far, every survivor comment on that site is related to their downfall.
Amber is going to cause trouble for her old team. She has not been portrayed as a schemer, and yet her whole speech is about getting tough and mean, after everyone is lulled into thinking she is sweet and nice.
Rodger says he's going to have a tough time keeping his mouth shut when the young ones are slacking - we already know someone this week isn't "pulling their weight" - so Rodgers vote in Ep 10 is going to be important.
Colby says he needs to know when to be a chief and when to be an Indian (boss vs. worker). Perhaps he doesn't figure this out (or is sick because of Doritos), and is slacking and pisses Rodger off?
With Amber defecting, I see him as prime target.
Things that stick out in my mind, Alicia's "Go Kucha" in a NY restaurant, Amber's immunity quotes on CBS site, and the fact that they keep showing sick Nick - just too easy if he gets voted off this week."

Take this for what it's worth: all speculation (except direct quote from MB), but I wanted to post this before Nick gets 99% of our boot votes when we haven't considered this scenario.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This just in... LIZZLOVER 04-04-01 1
 Trust MB? Never! AyatollahKhomeini 04-04-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-04-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This just in..."
The excerpts of Amber, Rodger and Colby are taken from the Survivor 2 Field Guide. It has nothing to do with what happened while on the show. If you read Jerri's, she said she could relate to Colleen from S1 the best. She stated that she's a kind person and would not be one to hurt other's feelings or step on anyone's toes (or something to that extent). We all know how she turned out.

This was listed in the Strategy Chapter of the Field Guide. I don't own it but have read it.

Lizz Just Is

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Trust MB? Never!"
I believe what MB says about tribal loyalties breaking up just as much as I believed MB last year when he hinted at tribal loyalties breaking up --- NOT AT ALL!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •