The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"todays show...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

patlynn 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patlynn Click to send private message to patlynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"todays show...."
Did I see Lynell behind the desk at the place jill got her makeup done?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: todays show.... shawnar 02-22-06 1
   RE: todays show.... JessicaRN 02-22-06 2
       RE: todays show.... snowflake2 02-22-06 3
           RE: todays show.... VelvetElegance 02-22-06 4
               RE: todays show.... crazygroupiegirl 02-22-06 5
 RE: todays show.... pmfmpls 02-23-06 6
   RE: todays show.... julli96 02-23-06 7
       RE: todays show.... JessicaRN 02-23-06 8
           RE: todays show.... dupechick 02-23-06 9
               RE: todays show.... Cygnus X1 02-23-06 10
                   RE: todays show.... patlynn 02-23-06 11
                       RE: todays show.... shawnar 02-23-06 12
                       RE: todays show.... Cygnus X1 02-23-06 13
 RE: todays show.... AlbertaSOFan 03-05-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-22-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: todays show...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-06 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Gosh thats what I thought too! When Jill walked in she acted like she knew her so I was waiting to see if they would show her again but they didn't. So who knows maybe it was just a lookalike.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: todays show...."
I'll watch it tonight on TIVO, so I'll check it out and report back if someone else hasn't already. If it is, talk about "scripted reality."

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: todays show...."
It wasn't Lynell. But they kind of wear their hair and eye makeup in a similar fashion, so I was briefly reminded of Lynell when I saw that woman, also.

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: todays show...."
You most certainly DID see Lynell on today's show. I have TiVo and so I backed it up twice. I was absolutely Lynell. Jill even spoke to her.

crazygroupiegirl 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-22-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazygroupiegirl Click to send private message to crazygroupiegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: todays show...."
I thought it was Lynell too.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-06, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: todays show...."
Yup! It was Lynell, and Jill said, "Oh, my god!! How are you???!!!" like she totally recognized her, but wasn't supposed to call attention to it.

I think it is just another example of the SO nepotism (ala Andi Page) so inherent in this season. Just like how EVERY-frickin'-BODY who is called in as a consultant, or whatever, comes from Iyanla's "church."

julli96 397 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julli96 Click to send private message to julli96 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: todays show...."
I thought she was making a living off her, "knit baby hats"? lol! I'm glad someone else caught that too!

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-23-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: todays show...."
Yep, definitely Lynell acting as the receptionist. She must just follow everytime she sees a camera. Remember how pink haired Amy kept reappearing last year. Maybe Lynell was just getting her models ready for a baby hat fasion show. This show just keeps getting more and more bizarre.

dupechick 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-06, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dupechick Click to send private message to dupechick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: todays show...."
Who is Lynell?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: todays show...."
An earlier season HG who apparently posted on here. How like a DAW. Use the search function in this forum on her name if you want to know more.

patlynn 9 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patlynn Click to send private message to patlynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: todays show...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-06 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

LOL!Cygnus if you mean me nope! just a plain ole lurker from Oregon who wanted to know if she were imagining things! LOL!!!

But your a person after my own heart. cynisism (spl?) is my middle name sometimes!

LOL!!!

Also I don't even know what DAW means!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: todays show...."
This may be a stupid thought but does anyone else think that maybe Lynell works for SO and maybe she was there prepping the people at the salon about what was going to happen and how to act? I don;t know just a thought.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: todays show...."
I was answering post 9.

And what is a DAW? The HGs and LCs are, and so are we! Now you know.

Welcome to the boards.

AlbertaSOFan 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AlbertaSOFan Click to send private message to AlbertaSOFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: todays show...."
Yes, it was her at the Blue spa.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •