The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasy Football???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasy Football???"
...so, who is in charge of starting up the leagues again? I think there were two of them here at SB. Ideally, I'd like to play in the exact same league as last year, so we can maintain our rivalries and all that stuff. And so I can finally beat True...that is, unless she hits me with the ever popular "just happen to start the sh!tty New Orleans QB the only two weeks he plays well all year coincidentally the two times I am playing Shakes" strategy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasy Football??? Estee 07-12-04 1
 RE: Fantasy Football??? Devious Weasel 07-12-04 2
 RE: Fantasy Football??? Fishercat 07-12-04 3
   RE: Fantasy Football??? shakes the clown 07-12-04 4
 RE: Fantasy Football??? anotherkim 07-12-04 5
 RE: Fantasy Football??? seahorse 07-12-04 6
   RE: Fantasy Football??? Devious Weasel 07-12-04 8
 RE: Fantasy Football??? PepeLePew13 07-12-04 7
 count me in PagongRatEater 07-12-04 9
 Hmmm, interesting PepeLePew13 07-12-04 10
 RE: Fantasy Football??? PhoenixMons 07-12-04 11
 Live Draft League! PepeLePew13 07-12-04 12
   Me Too Devious Weasel 07-12-04 13
   RE: Live Draft League! Fishercat 07-12-04 14
       RE: Live Draft League! PepeLePew13 07-12-04 16
           RE: Live Draft League! Fishercat 07-12-04 20
   RE: Live Draft League! I_AM_HE 07-12-04 21
   RE: Live Draft League! L82LIFE 07-12-04 23
 RE: Fantasy Football??? nailbone 07-12-04 15
   RE: Fantasy Football??? Devious Weasel 07-13-04 27
       RE: Fantasy Football??? nailbone 07-13-04 30
       RE: Fantasy Football??? blacknwhitedog 07-13-04 33
           RE: Fantasy Football??? HobbsofMI 07-26-04 51
               RE: Fantasy Football??? emydi 07-26-04 54
 RE: Fantasy Football??? true 07-12-04 17
   RE: Fantasy Football??? Bebo 07-12-04 18
   RE: Fantasy Football??? PepeLePew13 07-12-04 19
       RE: Fantasy Football??? true 07-12-04 22
           RE: Fantasy Football??? Bucky Katt 07-12-04 25
   RE: Fantasy Football??? Devious Weasel 07-13-04 28
   I'm in.... Meemo 07-13-04 29
 BreezyPack Breezy 07-12-04 24
   RE: BreezyPack cqvenus 07-13-04 26
       RE: BreezyPack Devious Weasel 07-13-04 32
 In Red_Dobie 07-13-04 31
 update: open slot cqvenus 07-13-04 34
 Changed To Autodraft Devious Weasel 07-13-04 35
   RE: Changed To Autodraft nailbone 07-13-04 36
   RE: Changed To Autodraft emydi 07-13-04 39
       RE: Changed To Autodraft nailbone 07-13-04 40
           RE: Changed To Autodraft emydi 07-13-04 41
               RE: Changed To Autodraft Bebo 07-13-04 42
                   RE: Changed To Autodraft nailbone 07-13-04 43
                       RE: Changed To Autodraft Bebo 07-13-04 45
                   RE: Changed To Autodraft emydi 07-13-04 44
   RE: Changed To Autodraft blacknwhitedog 07-14-04 49
   Open spot in Autodraft league emydi 07-26-04 50
       RE: Open spot in Autodraft league anotherkim 07-26-04 53
           RE: Open spot in Autodraft league emydi 07-26-04 55
 I'm in! DoodleBug 07-13-04 37
 RE: Fantasy Football??? sittem 07-13-04 38
 One spot open... PepeLePew13 07-14-04 46
   RE: One spot open... seahorse 07-14-04 47
       RE: One spot open... PepeLePew13 07-14-04 48
 One spot is still open... PepeLePew13 07-26-04 52
   RE: One spot is still open... probably clueless 07-26-04 56
 One Spot Just Opened Up Devious Weasel 07-26-04 57

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
And so I can finally beat True...that is, unless she hits me with the ever popular "just happen to start the sh!tty New Orleans QB the only two weeks he plays well all year coincidentally the two times I am playing Shakes" strategy.

(quietly lies down on floor before starting into giggle fit, then just stays there for a while)

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
There were at least two here - mark me down again. I'll even try to make the draft this time.

Anyone want to use Paypal to make it a money league?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
So, you got to face Aaron Brooks on Week 7 and Week 15? That couldn't have been fun.
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
>So, you got to face Aaron
>Brooks on Week 7 and
>Week 15? That couldn't have
>been fun.

...especially since week 15 was the playoffs

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I want to play! I sucked so badly last year that I must attempt to redeem myself. I was totally screwed by the yahoo draft, but I'm sure that there is no way I'd be around for a live draft.

--yes, our QB is still facing DUI and gun charges. How impressive.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I would love to get in whether it is a pay league or not.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

07-12-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I think by the time it was all said and done, there were four or five leagues last year, ranging from the extremely serious (which is the only one I think would stand for the idea of a pay league) to the complete newcomers league. People kept signing up, and new leagues kept being created to accomodate them.

PepeLePew13 26106 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
You can bet I'd like to be involved again! Last year I really had a bad year so will be looking to redeem myself and get back to where I was two years ago when I was the runner-up.

Maybe we could have one autodraft league and one live draft league? I could go and see if I can start up a live draft one?

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "count me in"
Love to play and I'm willing to take some of DW's money, too. Just tell me when and where!

07-12-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Hmmm, interesting"
I tried to set up a league, but it seems that I keep getting the Fantasy Football Plus option after I set all the options into place -- which means that each player would have to pay $24.95 to join. That's not what I want.

Will keep checking into this and then get back to y'all.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-12-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I think I'll wait until basketball season. I haven't been too successful in football leagues in the past. Too many damn people to follow in football!

Now basketball...when echo beat me in the NBA league I suffered my first NBA league loss since I started playing in 1998 (I DID still win regular season at least). Oh and I kept you from winning, too...which was apparently what most of the league was concerned with anyway

I might do the survivor-style thing again for football. Maybe this time I'll sign up in time

one can wish, no?

07-12-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
12. "Live Draft League!"
Problem fixed... I've set up a live draft league for Sunday, August 29th at 8:00 pm EST.

Click here to sign up (you need a yahoo id)

On the link, click on "Sign up now" then after signing in, click on "Join Existing League" and then enter the below info for League name: SBOT Red-Flags

League ID: 109050
Password: offtopic

Have fun!

07-12-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
13. "Me Too"
When you said you couldn't, I went to see if I could figure it out and got one set-up. So we now have two live draft leagues (I set the draft for 5:00 cst on the 29th. I can adjust that if folks want.) Follow the link in Pepe's post, but the League ID is 109127 and the league Password is Rupert.

07-12-04, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Draft League!"
Mind if I get in on this? Will it cost any money?
---

07-12-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Live Draft League!"
Nope, no money in my league. I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Dweezil's league if he's having a Paypal league.

07-12-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Live Draft League!"
In that case, I am in.

Football isn't my forte, that is more baseball, but I can usually compete
---

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Live Draft League!"
shweet. i'm in. football season is the only one my ADD will let me play. that's what my doctor tells me, anyway

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Draft League!"
I'm in! Thanks, Pepe. FF is always a lot of fun.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
Sign me up for the autodraft league. I'll start it up later this evening unless someone beats me to it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

07-13-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
If you haven't already set one up, I may be able to switch the league I started over to autodraft.

07-13-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I haven't so go right ahead.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I'll join if it's going to be auto draft

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I've never played so Auto draft is the way I need to go...

My name is Hobbs of MI and I approve this message!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
Hobbs there is a spot now so you should try to enter asap...'

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
Geeze shakes, are you psychic? I was just discussing this very thing with Bebo today. I'd also like to do the live draft league with the same group as last season. I'll email you in a bit with details.

Oh, and I kicked yer @ss fair and square.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
True winning without cheating? Yup, it does happen every once in awhile.

Glad to hear that peeps are already thinking football - my littlest Blue Peep gives me plenty of late-night time to research my draft picks.

Have whip, will travel.

07-12-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
In that case, count me in! I don't want to get into too many leagues, so will keep the one I set up and if you're ok with having me, I'd like to join in with the same group as last year. Got a lot of redeeming to do!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I know we had 2 auto, and one live draft league at SB last year. I was in one of the auto draft leagues that Bebo was commish, but I forget who all was in it. Do you remember? I guess I can search the archives for one of Bebo's newsletters.

I think shakes was inquiring about the live draft league. I'm going to try to get that league back for a live draft this season also.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I think I was in 3 of them that were here last year. Can't remember. Anyway, I was in the live one too so save me a spot. Now that I actually know what I am doing I will probably finish even worse this year.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

07-13-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
If you'll have me back, I'd like to be in again.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I'm in...."
Hey true,

I signed up for Pepe's league, but if there are any open spots in the league from last year, I'd gladly join in.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
*chanting mantra* I will not choke in the playoffs.....I will not choke in the playoffs.....

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "BreezyPack"
Is ready for another year to try and win it all. I came close last year.

I can't be sure to be around for a livedraft, so Boner let me know if you set up an autodraft one.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: BreezyPack"

i don't know anything about football so i think i'd rather join an autodraft league, too. did anyone start one? right now i'm signed up in pepe's league, but if there's an autodraft i'll probably take myself out of the live draft one.

~ cq

-- not too football smart, but likes FF

07-13-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
32. "RE: BreezyPack"
As soon as Yahoo lets me in, I'll change my league to autodraft.

Red_Dobie 731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-13-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red_Dobie Click to send private message to Red_Dobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "In"
I just took the final spot on Pepe's league. It's my solemn duty to participate in these things and immediately take last place.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "update: open slot"

okay, so since dweezil said he's going to change his from live to autodraft, i have dropped out of pepe's league and joined dweezil's. this means there is still a spot open in pepe's live draft league! hurry! first come, first serve!

~ cq

Monsty is lying, she is going to a truck driver's convention. She told me. She used the language to prove it. -- knockers

07-13-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
35. "Changed To Autodraft"
The league I set up has been changed to an autodraft league.

07-13-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
I'm in!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-13-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
I could probably do a live draft, but I think I'll be safe--im in and right now anyway I'm up against those AWFUL BANGERS in week 1

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Watch out boner....

07-13-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
Bring it, baby!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-13-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
?-Will this change when more people join?

and FTR, I prefer to be addressed as doll or chic, not baby!!!

07-13-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

For your sake, I hope it doesn't, since this means you should start your season off with a victory.

Will always trash talk the Winky Boner, even if we're in different leagues because he's too afraid to face me again.

Have whip, will travel.

07-13-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

I don't see you're pretty face over in the auto-draft league! So who's a-skeered now?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-13-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
I don't need no stinkin' autodraft leagues. I was already signed up in 3 leagues by the time the autodraft league was created. With my youngun, I think 3 teams is enough.

Have whip, will travel.

07-13-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-04 AT 05:42 PM (EST)

Thanks Bebo...I always like starting the season off with a win

Psst...Bebo..I'll let you help me pick my team in week one to share in the fun...

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Changed To Autodraft"
I'm in
team- Who Let the Dogs Out

I'll need a new football sig pic for the fall

07-26-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
50. "Open spot in Autodraft league"
I have decided not to participate in this league...sorry...I'm sure someone will take the vacant spot...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Open spot in Autodraft league"

Have you already dropped out? I tried to sign up for the autodraft and it was already full.

Let me know because I don't really think I can do the live draft.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I'm always late.

07-26-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Open spot in Autodraft league"
I dropped out this afternoon..

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "I'm in!"
I'm in Dweezil's league!!

Whoo Hoo!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Fantasy Football???"
I'm hoping to be back - if it's not too late. I want to defend my regular season crown, though somehow true beat me in the playoffs. Of course, I was in Africa at the time so the guys just didn't have the proper motivation.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

07-14-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
46. "One spot open..."
Still one spot open in the SBOT Red Flags live draft league!

We need one more as the league cannot have its draft on August 29th until there is an even number of teams.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: One spot open..."
I would like to get in to the live draft league

07-14-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
48. "RE: One spot open..."
Then you'd better hustle to get in before someone else grabs it! The instructions are in my post #12 above.

07-26-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
52. "One spot is still open..."
...in the live draft league. See post #12 for details to sign up.

Scratch and sniff

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: One spot is still open..."
Not anymore.

A KittyloafŽOriginal

The Order of Banana Delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-26-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
57. "One Spot Just Opened Up"
In the auto draft league. See post above for details on how to enter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •