The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think Dustin will get evicte..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

realityshowgeek 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev..."
>Evel's game has been up and
>down, but I say overall
>his game playing at all
>levels has been decent.
>He is saving his daughter
>and she could potentially make
>it through to the end.
> Therefore, its a strategy
>that works.
>
>Also, he is in a place
>where he can manipulate if
>he so chooses. Some
>have said he is giving
>up, but now that Dustin
>is the one on the
>block as well, we may
>see some other strategies arise.
> I am hoping at
>least, I really don't like
>Dustin.
>

I've been keeping up with most of the action thru this board and I am always blown away how if the person is liked on this board, their actions are defensible, but if they're disliked, let's say because they are Christians, everything they do to further themselves in the game is treated like a slap in the face. Dik's behavior is ridiculose, over the top, offensive, yada, yada, yada... Jameka is a Christian(which does not translate into Perfection) and she's hated because she prays and have no problem speaking about her faith. Why is having faith such a "no-no" on reality shows. If it's because they talk about it, well duh... we are looking at these people 24/7 and if they pray, guess what you might actually witness it. Jameka appears to be pretty new in her Christianity and probably need to talk about her beliefs in order to not stray. But if someone is attacking you, guess what, you may fight back. The language she has used was provoked and she responded the way most people would in that situation. On the other hand, Danielle claims she's a Christian, but because she chose to suspend her faith while she's in the house, her Christianity wasn't attacked even when she whined, cried, and lied to the other houseguests about how she felt re: her father's action. Oh, wait, that's statergy. I keep forgetting, when it's people we like it's startergy, when we don't like them they are just being stupid, gullible, liars, manipulators, etc. Gotcha

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Do you think Dustin will get evicte...   jefburn     08-14-07       
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Glass     08-14-07     1  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   shanshan2007     08-14-07     2  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Snidget     08-14-07     3  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   TownieGirl7     08-14-07     4  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   nailbone     08-14-07     10  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   agman     08-14-07     12  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   shanshan2007     08-15-07     42  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   agman     08-15-07     27  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   The Cake     08-14-07     5  
     Do you think Dustin will get evicte...   michel     08-14-07     7  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   ulalame     08-14-07     11  
              Do you think Dustin will get evict...   michel     08-14-07     14  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get e...   JoshInSGV     08-15-07     24  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   samboohoo     08-14-07     6  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Snidget     08-14-07     8  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   BBAddict     08-14-07     9  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Panama     08-14-07     13  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-14-07     15  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   2thDr     08-14-07     16  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jefburn     08-14-07     18  
                             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   vince3     08-14-07     19  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-14-07     21  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jefburn     08-14-07     22  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   2thDr     08-15-07     23  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   go Daniele and Dck     08-15-07     30  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-14-07     17  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   frisky     08-14-07     20  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   true     08-15-07     25  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     26  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jkokoj     08-15-07     28  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     29  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     31  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   BBAddict     08-15-07     32  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   carmaj0530     08-15-07     34  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   nailbone     08-15-07     36  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     37  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     38  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     39  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   AZ_Leo     08-15-07     40  
                             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Glass     08-15-07     41  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   LunaLovegood     08-15-07     47  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-15-07     33  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jkokoj     08-15-07     35  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   AngieT     08-15-07     43  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   realityshowgeek     08-15-07     45  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   frisky     08-15-07     46  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   realityshowgeek     08-15-07     49  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-15-07     48  
   I think the chances have just gone ...   vince3     08-15-07     44  
     RE: I think the chances have just g...   mia rules18     08-15-07     50  
         RE: I think the chances have just g...   shanshan2007     08-15-07     51  
         RE: I think the chances have just g...   agman     08-15-07     52  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •