The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think Dustin will get evicte..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Current Message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

I have to disagree with you. ED and Jen are the only two players who are REALLY playing a GAME. They are both playing completely different, but they are the only two PLAYING.

ED is playing the 'in-your-face/honesty/all-out-in-the-open' game like nobody has ever played it.

Jen is playing the 'ditzy chick/planting ideas' game to get everyone else questioning the others, and playing that brilliantly. What she did to Jess last night was CLASSIC.

Zach is doing nothing. Jameka is doing nothing. Amber is doing nothing. Dustin is doing nothing. All these four are doing is relying on their alliance and its crumbling beneath them and they are totally unaware of it.

Dani at least is winning competitions.

Erik is separate as America's player, but in many ways he's playing it really stupid so i exclude him. He has failed so many challenges its pathetic.

I hope Dustin goes and if ED stays, the LNC is splitering at the exact right moment and I think ED will have a chance to redeem himself.

With all that said - you have to take what ED is saying in teh context of the game. I'm convinced he's a really good person outside of the house and we're seeing his game face now. Its a game. I think his strategy will work if he makes it past this week and Zach votes out Dustin.

ED is the ONLY reason to watch this summer.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Do you think Dustin will get evicte...   jefburn     08-14-07       
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Glass     08-14-07     1  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   shanshan2007     08-14-07     2  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Snidget     08-14-07     3  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   TownieGirl7     08-14-07     4  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   nailbone     08-14-07     10  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   agman     08-14-07     12  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   shanshan2007     08-15-07     42  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   agman     08-15-07     27  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   The Cake     08-14-07     5  
     Do you think Dustin will get evicte...   michel     08-14-07     7  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   ulalame     08-14-07     11  
              Do you think Dustin will get evict...   michel     08-14-07     14  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get e...   JoshInSGV     08-15-07     24  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   samboohoo     08-14-07     6  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Snidget     08-14-07     8  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   BBAddict     08-14-07     9  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Panama     08-14-07     13  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-14-07     15  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   2thDr     08-14-07     16  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jefburn     08-14-07     18  
                             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   vince3     08-14-07     19  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-14-07     21  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jefburn     08-14-07     22  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   2thDr     08-15-07     23  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   go Daniele and Dck     08-15-07     30  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-14-07     17  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   frisky     08-14-07     20  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   true     08-15-07     25  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     26  
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jkokoj     08-15-07     28  
     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     29  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     31  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   BBAddict     08-15-07     32  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   carmaj0530     08-15-07     34  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   nailbone     08-15-07     36  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     37  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Wacko Jacko     08-15-07     38  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   geekboy     08-15-07     39  
                         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   AZ_Leo     08-15-07     40  
                             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   Glass     08-15-07     41  
                                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   LunaLovegood     08-15-07     47  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-15-07     33  
         RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   jkokoj     08-15-07     35  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   AngieT     08-15-07     43  
             RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   realityshowgeek     08-15-07     45  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   frisky     08-15-07     46  
                     RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   realityshowgeek     08-15-07     49  
                 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev...   michel     08-15-07     48  
   I think the chances have just gone ...   vince3     08-15-07     44  
     RE: I think the chances have just g...   mia rules18     08-15-07     50  
         RE: I think the chances have just g...   shanshan2007     08-15-07     51  
         RE: I think the chances have just g...   agman     08-15-07     52  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •