The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler or no???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler or no???"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 07:33 AM (EST)

Just heard on the CBS channel morning news: "A contestant in the Amazing Race is in the tristate area today to talk about his darker days as a prisoner of war...more to come later. So, looks like Ron is here in Cincinnati to talk about being a POW. Will he be going to New York later today to appear on the Early Show, or will he be filmed live somewhere else?

I'll update more later when more comes on!

ETA: They just reported on the fact that Ron Kelly was going to be the guest speaker at a Salvation Army luncheon to talk about surviving as a POW. They played up the fact that he will be the speaker on the same day that the Amazing Race finale airs....hmmmm, don't know what to think of this? Why would he accept a speaking engagement on the day the finale airs? Where will he go next, he'll probably be engaged here at least until mid-afternoon, maybe I should go stake out the airport! LOL

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler or no??? Spidey 05-10-05 1
   RE: Spoiler or no??? Flowerpower 05-10-05 2
       RE: Spoiler or no??? survivorscott 05-10-05 13
           RE: Spoiler or no??? survivorscott 05-11-05 16
 RE: Spoiler or no??? queencityfan 05-10-05 3
 RE: Spoiler or no??? atimberger1 05-10-05 4
   RE: Spoiler or no??? Devious Weasel 05-10-05 5
       RE: Spoiler or no??? queencityfan 05-10-05 6
       Tri-State Areas Rhiannon 05-10-05 7
       RE: Spoiler or no??? dragonflies 05-10-05 8
           RE: Spoiler or no??? waldo555 05-10-05 9
               RE: Spoiler or no??? iwannabearealitystar 05-10-05 10
                   RE: Spoiler or no??? Spidey 05-10-05 12
           RE: Spoiler or no??? bostonrobfan 05-10-05 11
               RE: Spoiler or no??? weecama 05-10-05 14
               RE: Spoiler or no??? packrat 05-10-05 15
                   RE: Spoiler or no??? Traceybell 05-11-05 17
                       RE: Spoiler or no??? Spidey 05-11-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
The Early SHow just reported that all 3 teams will be there tomorrow am and the winners will receive their check on the plaza.

So whatever other plans any of the teams have, they will all be making their way to NYC by Wed. am.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
So much for Romber checking into Disney today...

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-10-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
They were still scheduled as of noon today

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-11-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Just so you know, as of 2:00 on Wednesday they had not arrived at the hotel. Their reservation was checked in, but because the production company is paying for the room, there was no rush for them to get here.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Flower,

I also read in the Enquirer that this speaking engagement was made quite awhile ago, I'm just glad that he is honoring it. If only he could win without the Beauty Queen.

sigh

atimberger1 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-10-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atimberger1 Click to send private message to atimberger1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
I always thought the tri-state area referred to the area where NY, NJ, and PA all kind of are close together. I guess I just don't understand where cincinatti comes in.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
There are all sorts of tri-state areas. I think anyplace where three states come close together is called a tri-state area. I believe with Cincinnati it's Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Correct?

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Give the Weasel a cigar! You are correct sir.

Rhiannon 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-10-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhiannon Click to send private message to Rhiannon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tri-State Areas"
And there is where CA, AZ, and NV meet.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
There is another one where Illinois, Michigan & Indiana meet. They even have a Tri State Tollway I think.

another syren masterpiece

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler or no???"

The Tri-state area refers (when used around NYC) refers to New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. PA is pretty far, like 2+ hours from NY so I don't think its really considered part of the tri-state. Maybe if you live closer to PA then it gets counted and CT doesnt.

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Our tri-sate area is considered to be, basically, Southern NJ, the Philly area and Delaware. But nobody REALLY cares about Delaware.

05-10-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
But nobody REALLY cares about Delaware.

*snort*

How true, how true.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-10-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
There's also VA, WV, and KY. And DE, MD and VA. And PA, NJ and DE.

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Here's the link to the article Local POW cast in 'Amazing Race'

LOCAL 12 :: Cincinnati WKRC-TV

CBS Newspath ~
^NN-RQ010-SpecialforWKRCRon/Kelly/
Feed(s)
05/10/2005 - 17RQ

Date: 5/10/2005
Story Slug: Special for WKRC
Title: Ron/Kelly/Amazing Race FILE
Dateline: undated
Format: natsnd
Source: CBS ENT

Handle: NATL20050510139

Information:
Special for WKRC Ron & Kelly Amazing Race FILE

Supers:
Special for WKRC

Music:

~puddin~

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Don't forget about AR/LA/TX or. KS/MO/OK, etc. lol

Traceybell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traceybell Click to send private message to Traceybell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
Delawarean here... should I be offended?

1st post - whoo hoo!!!!

05-11-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Spoiler or no???"
If you have to ask, then you are definitely from Delaware!

Just kidding. We Pennsylvanians have a duty to make fun of your kind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •