The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Poker Showdown: Season Five"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-17-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Poker Showdown: Season Five"
It starts Tuesday, January 25th at 8/7 central on Bravo. No table lineups yet, but the website says Ray Romano, Brad Garrett, Curt Schilling, and Heather Graham will be playing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Seaso... ginger 01-19-05 1
 Table Lineups! bebekid 01-22-05 2
   RE: Table Lineups! Estee 01-22-05 3
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Seaso... dreamerbeliever 01-25-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Season Five"
I don't think I can listen to the sound of Ray Romano's voice for an entire two hour game.

NOT everyone loves Raymond.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-22-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Table Lineups!"
Game 1: Brad Garrett, Catherine O'Hara, Ray Romano, Sara Rue, and Curt Schilling

Game 2: Jason Alexander, Nick Gonzalez, Allison Janney, Chris Kattan, and Mary McCormack

Game 3: Heather Graham, Jesse Metcalfe, Andrea Parker, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, and Fred Willard

Game 4: Brandi Chastain, Camryn Manheim, Colin Quinn, Tom Verica, and Kevin Weisman

Game 5: Lacey Chabert, Bonnie Hunt, J.K. Simmons, Robert Wagner, and Scott Wolf

Predictions, Estee?

My comment: Please let there be at least one woman at the final table! The last 2 seasons have been all men! Catherine O'Hara and/or Bonnie Hunt would be nice.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Table Lineups!"
:p Already did 'em. Besides, I'm actually more hopeful for a third season of Celebrity Blackjack, which I'm starting to think is one of those undiscovered possible-cult treasures, no matter what TV Guide says.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-25-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown: Season Five"
I'll probably give it a looky-see tonight but the celebrity games kind of do drive me nuts at times. Hopefully the new WPT celeb games are an indication that even they are understanding & improving their games. When I see a celeb who has no clue and is clearly there to get their mug on TV for 2 hours, it disrespects the games in my eyes. No more Dennis Rodman's please.

My money tonight would be on Curt Schilling.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •