The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-05, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 09:57 AM (EST)

Greetings, all! Here are 10 snarky questions for you to answer snarkily. Answer them all, answer some or only one - it's your choice. New players welcome!

1. Char of the Schroeder family tells us in confessional that her stepkids are her friends. In the airport, she tells her stepson, Hunter to “shut his pie hole” and Hunter refers to her as a “bitch”. What does the word “friend” mean in Char’s little world?

2. What was wrong with Marion Paolo that she couldn’t just get up off her butt and get the map her own self?

3. The Weavers began singing a modified version of “The Song That Never Ends” in the bus. Though this appeared to be further evidence of their collective breakdown, it was in fact a clever strategy. (Like how they sneakily checked the flights.) What were they actually doing?

4. Speaking of the Weavers, back at the Waffle House, the godly Widow Weaver told her daughter to lie. What other Commandments will this family now be willing to break?

5. Speaking of the Waffle House, why couldn’t TAR’s producers spring for a classier restaurant, like Denny’s?

6. One more question about the poor frazzled Weavers: it is the Paolos who tell us that they’ve “snapped…gone nuts”. Who else might have given us this information to max out the level of irony in this moment?

7. Once again the Gaghan family is saved by one of the kids. This time, it’s little Carissa who sees the sign at the Space place. If this were a regular Race with only Mom and Dad, at what point in the Race would they have been eliminated by now?

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any)of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television? Oh good grief. It was the same brother. I keep getting everyone mixed up. I thought it was 'Nick' in the buggy. Well, just let it stand.

9. The Godlewski sister who read the Roadblock clue declared that they were to “pull more than 3 G.I.s”. What exactly did the team members who agreed to do the Roadblock think they were going to be doing? (PG-13, people)

10. At the mat, Marion Paolo tells Phil not to hug Tony because "he's full of shrimp". Name someone else Phil shouldn't let hug him and explain why.

Bonus:

Identify the piece of music playing in the background while the Linz brothers rode in the centrifuge.

Editted because I had forgotten to mention how we play the game. I did that the last time I wrote one of these. I don't know what's the matter with me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... TAR Junkie 10-12-05 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... Cygnus X1 10-12-05 2
   RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... drtantalum 10-13-05 7
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... Max Headroom 10-12-05 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... cahaya 10-12-05 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... memacmur 10-12-05 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Famil... Molaholic 10-13-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TAR Junkie 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR%20Junkie Click to send private message to TAR%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
The Godlewski sister's question, "Can you pull more than 3 GIs?" is one of the great lines to come out of TAR. I almost died laughing when she asked it.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
1. Char of the Schroeder family tells us in confessional that her stepkids are her friends. In the airport, she tells her stepson, Hunter to “shut his pie hole” and Hunter refers to her as a “#####”. What does the word “friend” mean in Char’s little world?

It means, "I haven't strangled you lately, and leave me alone so I can continue to shtupp your father."

2. What was wrong with Marion Paolo that she couldn’t just get up off her butt and get the map her own self?

It was That Time Of The Month. Except with Marion, it's ALWAYS that time of the month.

3. The Weavers began singing a modified version of “The Song That Never Ends” in the bus. Though this appeared to be further evidence of their collective breakdown, it was in fact a clever strategy. (Like how they sneakily checked the flights.) What were they actually doing?

It's really one of the latest praise and worship songs at their church, the Church of the High-Banked Turn. (They really might want to consider changing, don't you think?)

4. Speaking of the Weavers, back at the Waffle House, the godly Widow Weaver told her daughter to lie. What other Commandments will this family now be willing to break?

They've already taken care of "Thou shalt not dishonor thy father's memory or try to redeem him by coming on a reality TV show."

5. Speaking of the Waffle House, why couldn’t TAR’s producers spring for a classier restaurant, like Denny’s?

They heard that Cracker Barrel discriminates against DAWs.

6. One more question about the poor frazzled Weavers: it is the Paolos who tell us that they’ve “snapped…gone nuts”. Who else might have given us this information to max out the level of irony in this moment?

Colin from TAR 5.

7. Once again the Gaghan family is saved by one of the kids. This time, it’s little Carissa who sees the sign at the Space place. If this were a regular Race with only Mom and Dad, at what point in the Race would they have been eliminated by now?

They'd still be looking for the GW Bridge.

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any) of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television?

Megan, because girls NEVER do that. Their hineys are much too delicate. (thanks to Calvin and Hobbes)

9. The Godlewski sister who read the Roadblock clue declared that they were to “pull more than 3 G.I.s”. What exactly did the team members who agreed to do the Roadblock think they were going to be doing? (PG-13, people)

They thought they were going back to the mud bog and rescuing three Army recruits. Of course, the recruits would be trying to pull them in, leading to a very non-PG-13 portion of the show available only on DVD.

10. At the mat, Marion Paolo tells Phil not to hug Tony because "he's full of shrimp". Name someone else Phil shouldn't let hug him and explain why.

The Godlewskis. Phil doesn't want them to know that he puts on as good, if not better, a show when he jumps up and down.

Bonus:

Identify the piece of music playing in the background while the Linz brothers rode in the centrifuge.

"All Things Must Pass" by the late George Harrison.

Thanks, Seana! *chooms*

drtantalum 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drtantalum Click to send private message to drtantalum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"

>Their hineys are
>much too delicate. (thanks
>to Calvin and Hobbes)

What the heck did Calvin and hobbes do to your hiney? yikes.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
1. Char of the Schroeder family tells us in confessional that her stepkids are her friends. In the airport, she tells her stepson, Hunter to “shut his pie hole” and Hunter refers to her as a “#####”. What does the word “friend” mean in Char’s little world?

An impediment to a vigorous sex life with Mark.

Does Marion Paolo ever get off her butt and do anything??

Providing a segue between repeated renditions of "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall".

All of them. Hypocrisy doesn't play favorites.

Product placement, it's all product placement. Survivor isn't the only reality show playing that game.

Since the Unabomber is still in prison, the Paolos had to be good enough.

They wouldn't have been cast at all. Carissa and Billy make the team worth watching.

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any)of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television?

Megan. Girls don't fart, just ask my wife.

The Godlewskis are blondes-- they weren't thinking.

Any of the Weavers, just in case the lightning bolt arrives at that instant.

Trust Your Mechanic - Dead Kennedys

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
1. Char of the Schroeder family tells us in confessional that her stepkids are her friends. In the airport, she tells her stepson, Hunter to "shut his pie hole" and Hunter refers to her as a "#####". What does the word "friend" mean in Char’s little world?
Anyone who makes themselves seen, but not heard.

That's a man's job.

3. The Weavers began singing a modified version of "The Song That Never Ends" in the bus. Though this appeared to be further evidence of their collective breakdown, it was in fact a clever strategy. (Like how they sneakily checked the flights.) What were they actually doing?
Illicit substances.

Thou shalt not use the Lord's name in vain.

It's a network image thing: See-Bee-Ess is well-known for its waffling.

6. One more question about the poor frazzled Weavers: it is the Paolos who tell us that they’ve "snapped gone nuts". Who else might have given us this information to max out the level of irony in this moment?
Carissa Gaghan.

Not yet. They're too lucky.

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any) of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television? Oh good grief. It was the same brother. I keep getting everyone mixed up. I thought it was 'Nick' in the buggy. Well, just let it stand.
Megan, because ladies don't do such things on national TV.

9. The Godlewski sister who read the Roadblock clue declared that they were to "pull more than 3 G.I.s". What exactly did the team members who agreed to do the Roadblock think they were going to be doing? (PG-13, people)
A modern version of the Civil War "stretcher" challenge, this time with the Desperate Housewives "picking up" deprived soldiers returning from the Iraq war.

Marion, because she's full of garlic.

Bonus:

"I Wish I Could Fly" (I think this is the title, as in "Going around in circles, Like a bird high up in the sky")

A spooky tribephyl creation

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-12-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
1. Char of the Schroeder family tells us in confessional that her stepkids are her friends. In the airport, she tells her stepson, Hunter to “shut his pie hole” and Hunter refers to her as a “bitch”. What does the word “friend” mean in Char’s little world?

Someone to be a "bitch" towards!

If she did that, she wouldn't be able to complain about someone else NOT doing it.

3. The Weavers began singing a modified version of “The Song
That Never Ends” in the bus. Though this appeared to be further evidence of their collective breakdown, it was in fact a clever strategy. (Like how they sneakily checked the flights.) What were they actually doing?

Annoying the other teams to the point that several will threaten to quit if the Weavers aren't Philiminated soon.

4. Speaking of the Weavers, back at the Waffle House, the
godly Widow Weaver told her daughter to lie. What other Commandments will this family now be willing to break?

All of them. The God thing is their particular method of getting camera time. They're good little DAWs and realized that the 'religious' team always gets lots of airtime.

TPTB wanted to ensure the Linz' boys would get gas. The Waffle House was their best bet!

A special appearance by John & Victoria explaining that fact would have helped. And caused me to throw something at my TV set.

Actually, they wouldn't have been eliminated. They'd still be driving around somewhere looking for signs

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any)of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television?

They all will. Only the sister will pretend it was one of her brothers. But we will know the truth!

You used the word think with reference to the Got-no-clue-skis. HA HA HA HA!

Phil certainly shouldn't hug whoever decided to keep the racers in the USA for this many episodes. Instead, he should crush them with Tony's shrimp-filled gut.

Bonus:

Identify the piece of music playing in the background while the
Linz brothers rode in the centrifuge.

I don't know. I was too freaked out by the one brother's constantly bugged out eyes to notice there was music. Perhaps it was 'Beans, beans, the magical fruit'?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – Amazing Race Family Edition, Episode 3"
Remeber: Posted before reading.

Somebody who can be used to make Mama a real DAW.

Those extra slabs of double-garlic triple-butter bread she shovels down her gob every night.

It seems as if somebody bunged up the portapotty in the back of the bus...

The little known 11th: THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S ROADBLOCK

It was the daily special -- grits phil -- a slab of greasy grits shaped like a pair of man-oobies over a thin slice of spam.

I wonder what Bolo is doing these days?

During the final leg ... of TAR6.

8. Another Linz brother has farted in an enclosed space. Which (if any)of the Linz siblings will be the only one not to pass gas on national television? Oh good grief. It was the same brother. I keep getting everyone mixed up. I thought it was 'Nick' in the buggy. Well, just let it stand.
Please -- please-- a little decorum -- afterall, we're better mannered in this thresd. You should have said "Nick cut the cheese" or "Nick contributed to the ozone layer."

Sorry -- PG13 just won't stand the pressure.

Little Carissa Gaghan, 'cause she'd swipe his wallet.

Bonus:

A rap version of "Beans Beans the musical fruit... "

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •