The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Congratulations this week go to TxMomma, who was the only one to correctly guess all 3 women staying, and Frannie who got 3 bonus points for being on target about the word connection. Great job you guys!

Also, since it is down to the final 3, the point values are going up. This week, a correct pick will earn you 5 points and an incorrect pick will cost you 10 points, so choose wisely!

Answers to last weeks bonus questions
1. 'Connection' was used 4 times, mostly by Kimberly's ex-bf. I can say with absolute certainty that I never want to hear the phrase "meatball connection" again in my life. Nor do I want to know what it means. *shudder*

2. Charlie did not make out with all of the women. Poor Sarah B, she only got a peck.

Scores
DebCapsFan.....52
Mickey121.....46
itsjysme.....35
frannie.....31
Kyra1991.....28
txmomma26.....24
woiwod.....21
NineTen.....18
sorgee.....13
Kscott.....7
Flowerpower.....0

And then there were 3...

Next week are the 'amazing overnight fantasy suite' dates. This time, taking place all on the same island/beach/whatever.

Bonus Questions
1. In what order will the dates occur? (2 points each correct)
2. Which girl decides not to forego her individual room and stay as a couple in the fantasy suite? (2 points)
3. This season seems to be all about shaking things up. Will the producers keep the same old boring note about the fantasy suite that we can all recite in our sleep, or will they mix it up a bit? (2 points)

The note usually reads: Dear Charlie and blah,
We hope you are enjoying your stay in blah. Should you decide to forego your individual rooms, you may use this key to stay as a couple in the fantasy suite. Blah.

I.Heart.Syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry KScott 04-27-05 1
   RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry SilverStar 04-27-05 2
       RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry KScott 04-27-05 4
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry woiwod 04-27-05 3
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry Kyra1991 04-28-05 5
   RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry itsjysme 04-30-05 6
       RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry Mickey121 05-02-05 7
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry sorgee 05-02-05 8
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry DebCapsFan 05-02-05 9
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry NineTen 05-02-05 10
 RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry txmomma26 05-02-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Sara B & Krisily

Bonus Questions
1. In what order will the dates occur? (2 points each correct)
Sarah W., Krisily, Sarah B

2. Which girl decides not to forego her individual room and stay as a couple in the fantasy suite? (2 points) Sarah B

3. This season seems to be all about shaking things up. Will the producers keep the same old boring note about the fantasy suite that we can all recite in our sleep, or will they mix it up a bit? (2 points) Keep it the same.

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"
I don't know why I am even guessing, I really don't like this season.
Invisible

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
I thank you for sticking with the game, even if you don't like the show.

I.Heart.Syren
I'm pretty bored with it too, ftr.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
It is like a train wreck, I don't want to see it happen but I am compelled by it an can't help but watch. At least the game makes it interesting, thanks for hosting it once again..

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Invisible

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
I think he will keep both Sarahs. I do like Krisily but I think she is not ready for a committed relationship and is still hurting from her last one

bonus questions:
1. Sarah B. Sarah W. Krisily
2. Krisily
3. They will change it slightly

Kyra1991 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyra1991 Click to send private message to Kyra1991 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Sarah B and Krisily

1. Sarah W, Krisily, Sarah B

2. Sarah B

3. Changed a bit.

itsjysme 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail itsjysme Click to send private message to itsjysme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-05 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Sarah B. Krisily

1. Sarah W.
Sarah B.
Krisily
2. Sarah B.
3. Same

Mickey121 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mickey121 Click to send private message to Mickey121 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Sarah B and Krisily stays...

Bonus 1 Sarah W, Sarah B, and then Krisily

Bonus 2 Krisily and Sarah W

Bonus 3 The note will stay the same.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
he keeps:
Sarah B.
Krisily

date order:
sarah w.
sarah b.
krisily

who does not shack up with chuck?
sarah b
krisily

they keep it the same.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Sarah B and Krisily

1. Sarah W, Sarah B, Krisily
2. Sarah W, Krisily
3. Nah, Charlie's not that creative ya know... or whatever he wanted to say couldn't make it past the ABC censors.

Made for me by RolldDice.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-05, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-05 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

SARAH B & KRISILY

BONUS:
1. SARAH W, SARAH B, KRISILY
2. SARAH B
3. KEEP IT THE SAME

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ABG Week 5 Results/Week 6 Entry"
Woohooo! Go me!

Krisily and Sarah B will be staying. Psycho Sarah will be sent home.

Bonus Questions
1. In what order will the dates occur? Sarah W, Krisily, Sarah B
2. Which girl decides not to forego her individual room and stay as a couple in the fantasy suite? Krisily is gonna take Gramma's advice!
3. This season seems to be all about shaking things up. Will the producers keep the same old boring note about the fantasy suite that we can all recite in our sleep, or will they mix it up a bit? Yes

SigPic by Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •