The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

n2av8tn79 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail n2av8tn79 Click to send private message to n2av8tn79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

deleted

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... JackieKay 05-09-05 1
   RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-09-05 2
       RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... JackieKay 05-09-05 3
           RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-09-05 4
               RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... Jenna_F 05-10-05 5
                   RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-10-05 8
               RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... anotherkim 05-10-05 6
               RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... PepeLePew13 05-10-05 7
                   RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-10-05 9
                       RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... PepeLePew13 05-10-05 10
                           RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-10-05 12
                       RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... guyRaven 05-10-05 11
                           RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-10-05 13
                               RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... JackieKay 05-10-05 14
                                   RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... n2av8tn79 05-10-05 15
 RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... seahorse 05-10-05 16
 RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... Dizwiz 05-10-05 17
 RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins ... Bebo 05-10-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JackieKay 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
>I have a DVR through Cox
>Cable. I have been
>looking at all the threads
>on here about the Regis/Kelly
>guest annoucement that Thursday they
>have Romber on there.
>I looked forward to Thursday
>on the "guide" and "info"
>of the DVR and it
>says on this Thursday "Rob
>and Amber (The Amazing Race
>7)" as guest info.
>Just a thought, but wouldn't
>that be the winners??
>Since Wednesday morning on CBS
>is when the winners get
>the million $$, wouldn't it
>make since that Thursday would
>be the winners of TAR7
>on Regis???

I don't know what a DVR is or what Cox Cable is, but if you would have read further on this page you would see that this is already under discussion.

05-09-05, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail n2av8tn79 Click to send private message to n2av8tn79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"

deleted

05-09-05, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
>A DVR is just like Tivo
>but called a DVR.
>Cox cable is a major
>cable provider throughout the USA.
> I probably would have
>read it somewhere else but
>it took me enough time
>to go through one of
>the huge threads and enough
>time to get registered!!
>I don't have all day
>to sit on here and
>view EVERY thread/message!

Well ... you really should though, before you start your own thread on an identical topic.

05-09-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"

deleted

Jenna_F 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-10-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenna_F Click to send private message to Jenna_F Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

er... they have 51 posts, I hardly consider that to be "living here"

As far as spoiler Information goes, I don't really thikn you can trust the fact that your DVR said they were guests(Amazing Race7), I'd imagine this would just be because that was the last show they were on.

05-10-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 01:00 AM (EST)

deleted

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
You know, sometimes taking advice from other people can be a good thing.

There's a discussion going on about this only two or three threads down. I't not like you had to read through a bunch of threads. It was on page 1, practically at the top. The guidelines point out that the administrators frown on duplicate threads such as this one. They clutter up the boards and make them more difficult to navigate.

No one is discounting your information or your contribution. They're simply suggesting that you should familiarize yourself with the way things work before you post. That's all.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--and yes, I'm sure I'm ignoring my family and that houswework stuff, too.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
Sheesh, it's only four threads down from yours ... if it would have killed you to turn your eyes downwards a few degrees lower (wouldn't have even needed to scroll down to see the thread already there!) and feel that it's causing you to ignore your kids and husband and work, then I think there are bigger problems to deal with than "sit here all day and read EVERYTHING!"

YMMV.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

05-10-05, 00:12 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

deleted

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
Have it your way. JackieKay was actually rather nice to you and suggested that you could have taken a second to realize there was another thread on your subject, and your post would have fit in that thread quite nicely, and gotten more attention. Now because you've been yelling that you don't have time to read other threads, you're getting attention for the wrong reasons -- if you don't want to take the time to read other threads, do you think it's fair to ask others to read your thread? Wouldn't it be better for you to take a moment to glance at the top few threads, realize there's one with the exact same topic as yours, then jump in and add your comments about the DVR and COX and see what kind of responses you get to that?

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

05-10-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

deleted

guyRaven 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail guyRaven Click to send private message to guyRaven Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
i think the right thing for u to do now is to apologise for your mistake and request a lock to this thread.

ICECAT!!! Come 'ere!

05-10-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

deleted

05-10-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
>just take the darn thread off
>and everyone just needs to
>chill down some, i goofed,
>so be it, get over
>it, everyone makes mistakes, it's
>how we learn, and if
>you don't make mistakes, then
>god help your soul

It will probably be locked soon. Just join in the discussion already underway on the existing thread about R/A's appearance on Regis and Kelly, your thoughts will be welcomed. Don't take everyone's redirection of you too personally, it's just this happens all the time.

05-10-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

deleted

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
I hope you are right and that they do win.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
Just wanted to add that this thread is hilarious to read from the top. It's all, "Hey, you should really read the other threads."
Deleted.
"Now, don't be that way."
Deleted.
"We're just trying to help."
Deleted.

Classic.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cox DVR spoiler?? Romber wins TAR??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

Folks - please Alert the moderators when there is a duplicate post that needs to be locked. Saying "this thread needs to be locked" or calling a mod's name is not the way to make it happen. Here y'all are giving this new poster a hard time for not following the guidelines when not one of you did either. If there's something that requires the moderators' attention, then hit the alert button and leave it alone for the mods to handle. Period.

And n2av8tn79, you're not the first poster, nor will you be the last, to post a duplicate thread. But your argument about not wanting to spend time sifting through threads is the exact reason we have the rule. It really does make it easier for everyone to get through the forums more quickly.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •