The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 5 slummary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-26-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 5 slummary"
This episode opens with the usual recrap of the prior week and a brief look at what is ahead. I won’t go into the recrap material because, well, last week sucked and I really don’t want to relive it. (Besides, you can read last weeks slummary if you need to knw what happened.)

This week Charlie has hometown dates with the final 4. He goes to see Sarah B., Kimberley, Sarah W. and Krisily.

Sarah B. meets him at the hospital she works at and she is wearing (yep, you guessed it) scrubs. (Hey, nothing says “I’m into you” quite like getting all dressed up.) Anyway, they go to cute little Sarah’s cute little house, meet Sarah’s cute little dog and get comfy for the family meet and greet. Sarah’s dog is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and she is “dating” Charlie. Coincidence? Perhaps… Anyway, the whole date is fairly uneventful and calm. It’s just a cute, little date. You can tell Charlie really likes her. He mentions that he is worried about her leaving her life.

Kimberley meets Charlie at an amusement area – as if he really needs to see more amusement than her oobies! They have a little fun and then head over to the family restaurant. Charlie gets to make dinner (perogies) and they have some family chat time. Charlie comments that this is the first time he has ever been invited for dinner and had to actually cook the dinner. Charlie meets Kim’s family. They do the usual chitty chatty stuff and them Kim and Charlie head out to a local bar. Mid-drink they are interrupted by Kim’s Meathead ex-boyfriend who kept calling her his meatball and by Jenny, the bootee. Kim leaves Charlie to talk to Meathead and Jenny stays and keeps Charlie company. Kim is rather animated while talking to her ex and Charlie seems to be just as interested in Jenny now as he was when he cut her. We find out from Meathead that Kim’s nickname is “KimWild” and she begs/demands that he not say a word to Charlie.

Sarah W. walks Charlie all over a snowy town and the highlight of the poor man’s date is shoveling her parent’s sidewalk. Sarah and Charlie talk over some beverages and Charlie confronts Sarah about some of the “gossip” he has heard from the other girls and Sarah denies it all. (She’s going to have to pull a big ol’ crow out of her mouth once she sees the show.) Sarah wraps thing up and schleps over to her parents with Charlie. Charlie fits in with the family pretty darn well and he really hits it off with her dad. They go outside to talk and he puts Charlie to work shoveling the driveway, (Hope you didn’t think I was kidding!) During the date Sarah talks about how wonderful she is and how well liked she is and blah, blah, blah. (I just wanted to poke her with one of her knitting needles.)

Krisily meets Charlie with her dog and they take a little walk. They venture over to her cousin’s salon and Charlie gets a snazzy haircut. (Quite a different impression than being made to prepare and cook dinner and shoveling the walk…) After the cut they head over to the family meet and greet. Let me just say that Krisily is pretty darn normal, quiet, and calm compared to her family. The family has a photo of Charlie on the mantle. (1 part sweet + 2 parts creepy.) Her grandmother is one hot ticket. The most memorable part of this family visit is Krisily’s grandmother offering very practical, sage advice. She advises Krisily to try him out in the sack before she shacks up with him. (Not in those exact words, but you get the picture.) Krisily shows us all that she does, in fact, have a little bit of class because instead of sexing up Charlie boy, she opts instead to have a heart-to-heart with him out on her porch swing. It would have been a very special, private moment is Granny and mom wouldn't have been peeking in on them.

Roses went to Sarah B., Krisily and Sarah W. Charlie’s eyes watered up at the thought of letting the oobies, oops I meant Kim, go. Next week they are off on exotic island dates with a twist. All three girls are on the island at the same time. We will get to see how well Charlie plays under pressure.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 5 slummary SilverStar 04-27-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 5 slummary"
Thanks for the slummary, sorgee!

I.Heart.Syren

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •