The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Secret alliance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Secret alliance?"
Been lurking for awhile, but wanted to throw out a crazy idea...

What if there's a secret alliance between Keith and Amber???

Here's why I'm pondering this: When K/T/C were talking about voting off Jerri, Keith commented that this was the perfect time. Huh? If there's only a 3 person alliance, they expose themselves to risk if there are 7 players left. The only way he could feel safe was to be sure that Amber would vote with them, even after they've voted off Jerri.

Amber votes for Lis so that she doesn't tip off anyone and gives L/N/R a false hope that they have a prayer. She could even lie to the Kuchas that Jerri was the only other person on Ogie who had votes, so that Keith's secret stays safe. As long as Keith doesn't get any more votes, he'd survive a tie with Colby.

She can play the part that she's reluctantly returning to Ogie since she could never get higher than 4th with Kucha. Meanwhile, when it gets down to the final 4, A/K will be able to vote off Colby since he has more votes. Then one of them wins the final IC and picks off Tina.

Fits in with the opening sequence spoiler (if you believe that's Amber and Keith being portrayed as Kelly and Richard). And it fits character-wise with that. Kelly was portrayed as Sue's tagalong, only to cut her throat and rise above her to make the final 2. And Keith would be doing the Richard-style mini-alliances, telling one group they'll go to the end with him (C/T), while really planning to take Amber.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Secret alliance? bergdogg 04-03-01 1
 I think we can officially put this ... shakes the clown 04-04-01 2
 But how... AyatollahKhomeini 04-04-01 3
 Still fun to throw it out for consi... Bebo 04-04-01 4
   RE: Still fun to throw it out for c... IM_Nessie 04-04-01 6
 RE: Secret alliance? Minstrel 04-04-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-01, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Secret alliance?"
Yeah, Debb and Kel had an alliance in your opinion too, huh.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-01, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I think we can officially put this theory to bed."
>Been lurking for awhile, but wanted
>to throw out a crazy
>idea...
>
>What if there's a secret alliance
>between Keith and Amber???
>
>Amber votes for Lis so that
>she doesn't tip off anyone
>and gives L/N/R a false
>hope that they have a
>prayer.

.....after what Burn-it said today about "Amber being completely suprised when Scerri got voted out (paraphrasing) I think it is safe to say we can throw away the "crazy" notion that has been floating around that Lamber and KKK are in a secret alliance.

NEXT

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "But how..."
...would Keith ever have talked to Amber when Jerri was around? Jerri and Keith apparently still hate each other, just like Mitchell and Keith do, and Amber hardly ever seemed to be out of Jerri's company.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Still fun to throw it out for consideration..."
I've been enjoying reading the posts on the board where people have been evaluating all of the possible scenarios, and it was fun to figure out a way in which this unlikely scenario could have played out.

I read the USA Today article this morning and had three things pop into my head:
1. Yup, this is the time to just accept the obvious -- Amber didn't know.
2. MB is a liar, and people are going to freak during the beginning of the next episode when Amber shows her true colors.
3. I'm hungry.

I was leaning toward #1 and #3.

But to answer the question about when Amber could have talked to Keith without Jerri being around, she had an entire day to entertain herself while Jerri and Colby were at the GBR.

And I'm STILL wondering why Keith thought it was the perfect time to oust Jerri...

IM_Nessie 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-04-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IM_Nessie Click to send private message to IM_Nessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Still fun to throw it out for consideration..."

>And I'm STILL wondering why Keith
>thought it was the perfect
>time to oust Jerri...

Because their original target, Nick, won immunity and because they could afford to vote her out without losing their majority.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Secret alliance?"
Not that anything isn't possible since we see 1/72 hours of "reality," but from what Amber has said and done, MB has not made her into much more than a lamb following the flock. Being the youngest of them all, this isn't surprising. Being faced with more "evil" in her tribe this isn't surprising. Now, she has to wonder just what has happened to the Jerri alliance. If she's smart she won't make a move this episode but should consider it in E11.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •