The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rock Star Love List: week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

1. J.D. – Great job!! As INXS said, he is the only one taking risks from week 2 week (usually with good results, but not always) & he is one of the very few who is listening to what INXS & Dave are saying. Can't wait to hear his original song.

2. Suzie - Another terrific performance from Suzie. She does not deserve to be in the bottom 3 this week, last week, the week before. Looking forward to hearing her orig. song that she is so excited about.

3. Ty – The last of the great performances last night. The top 3 was tight in my view. I have always loved Ty throughout this (not 4 INXS tho) but he is getting more over-the-top theatrical every week & needs to reel himself in.

4. Deanna – Never has Deanna been this high on my list. Still not a fan, because she is too limited by her range & sound, BUT her orig song WAS better than MiG's, her performance of it was great & it did suit her voice.

5. MiG – Credit for taking the risk of performing an original song, unfortunately it was very boring, safe, sugary. MiG is one of the rockers who is not listening to what INXS is telling him.

6. Marty – He slaughtered a great song. Basically all he was doing was screaming frantically. Absolutely terrible & deserving of the bottom 3 this week. Also, Marty is the #1 offender of not listening to INXS to break out of this same style. They stressed that with giving him Hit Me Baby & he could have arranged it many diff ways, but instead did the same dark, grunge style. Unless he performs his INXS song well, I think he is gone as soon as he is in the bottom 3.

7. Jordis – 2 weeks ago, the queen faltered, last week stumbling & now, she fell flat on her arse. She used to be my fave female & I don't know what happened - did she get too comfortable? Jordis is great in her safe zone, but once she ventures out of that, we see her major weaknesses. I also see her losing her drive every week. I really don't think she wants this as bad as others. It will be a travesty if she escapes the bottom 3 this week. She shouldn't go home just yet, but needs to be in the bottom.

Bottom 3: Marty, Jordis (deservingly) & Deanna. Major upset will be Marty going home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rock Star Love List: week 7   dreamerbeliever     08-23-05       
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   cycles2k     08-24-05     1  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Majic Mitch     08-24-05     2  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   CattyChat     08-24-05     3  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   weltek     08-24-05     4  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Wacko Jacko     08-24-05     8  
         RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   true     08-24-05     10  
             RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Majic Mitch     08-24-05     12  
             RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Wacko Jacko     08-24-05     13  
                 RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   weltek     08-24-05     17  
                     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   cheesybread     08-24-05     28  
                 RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   cheesybread     08-24-05     29  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Glow     08-24-05     5  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   brvnkrz     08-24-05     6  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   weltek     08-24-05     18  
         RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   brvnkrz     08-24-05     32  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   true     08-24-05     7  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   AndrewTN     08-24-05     9  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   true     08-24-05     11  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Glow     08-24-05     15  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Wacko Jacko     08-24-05     24  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   dreamerbeliever     08-25-05     33  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   me144     08-24-05     14  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Lisapooh     08-24-05     16  
     Encore   weltek     08-24-05     19  
         RE: Encore   Wacko Jacko     08-24-05     23  
     RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Glow     08-24-05     20  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   geg6     08-24-05     21  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   riverrocker     08-24-05     22  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   Hoobie     08-24-05     25  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   photokitty     08-24-05     26  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   seahorse     08-24-05     27  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   shanana banana     08-24-05     30  
   RE: Rock Star Love List: week 7   tinybubs     08-24-05     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •