The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
Cos damn, each and every one of these things now centers around these two. Like Coral, I wouldn't have minded seeing a few roaches crawling around Trishelle's head, but the amount of control Mike and Coral exert (and the amount of camera time) has gotten way out of hand. Veronica's looking subtle.

BTW, it cracked me up that Julie bonded with Trash. Maybe Trash could visit Utah with Jules and put the final nail in the parental coffin...

More Syrus and Timmy, please (note Old Fart Clubbers - Timmy had the best time last night and won the coveted sponsorship ring of semi-immunity, or the Magic Mento, or whatever the heck it's called)!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... Steen 02-17-04 1
 RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... trshtvjnky 02-17-04 2
   RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... ginger 02-17-04 3
       RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... trshtvjnky 02-18-04 6
 RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... glitzybubblegirl 02-17-04 4
 RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... toddE 02-18-04 5
   RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N... ginger 02-18-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-17-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
I agree. Theres just too much of mike, coral, and coral in the wrong size bikini tops. (At least i think so because im a girl and just dont wanna see it)

Katie makes Sarah look very good at compititons.

And i guess next week we'll have to see more Mike, just this time with Kendal.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
Ginger, you crack me up! And little do you know, you also have ESP.

Maybe Trash could visit Utah with Jules and put the final nail in the parental coffin...

I heard an ad on the radio promoting Trashelle's "guest" appearance here at a club in Salt Lake City!

Wonder how that went . . .

02-17-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
The rumbling sound we all hear is Brigham Young rolling over six of his wives in his grave.

trshtvjnky 197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trshtvjnky Click to send private message to trshtvjnky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-04 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Yes, and that was the SECOND time -- the first was Goat Girl Carmen from last year's American Idol!

(or was it the unfortunate "mint" offering by Neleh)

glitzybubblegirl 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-17-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitzybubblegirl Click to send private message to glitzybubblegirl Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
I'm beginning to think that Mike and Coral pay production to put them on tv as much as possible!!! But, hey I'm not complaining about not seeing Veronica...because I CAN'T STAND THE GIRL! I can't wait for 20 years from now when Veronica is doing the 25th consecutive challenge and she will still be as annoying as hell!

Trishelle and Julie...can you even think of a duo any more hilarious than that???? Is Julie still at brigham young...didn't she get kicked off after the RW New Orleans?? I'm just waiting for the day that they end up falling madly in love with each other...

Woooooohoooo TIMMY! I am proud to be the mascot of a club supporting such an AWESOME guy like Timmy!!!

Ok, well I'd love to stay and chat....unfortunately, I have approximatel 47 hours of homework....i hate my life!!

*~*Casseroo*~*

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-18-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
Coral isn't the best in challenges, but she totally makes the show! Of course, w/o Trashelle, she only has Julie to bash. The sweet thing is that Trash and Julie so deserve trashing.

02-18-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Just Change the Name to Mike 'N' Coral's Flaming Scary Challenge"
Well, there is always the Eternal Beeotch, Veronica. But she pretty much doesn't give a ____ what anyone else thinks, so she's less bashable. (Oh dear, there may be a couple of ways to interpret that).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •