The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Punka get punked out!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Punka get punked out!"
I was sure I heard screams of joy from all across america when Trista left slimey Russ standing there holding nothing but his over-inflated ego!

Boy did his true argumentative side show up this week or what??? While Ryan and Charlie got to "cozy" up to Trista in bed...Punka was sent packing to his own room to be with the only person he can truly love anyway.......himself!!!

And the creep couldn't even be gracious in defeat.....he had to argue with Trista as she tried to tell him..."Your a pushy creep and you have nobody to blame for this but yourself".....then in the limo he says "I think Trista is scared of what she felt for me"........Please physco boy.....wake up and smell the roses!!! OH wait you can't.....because you didn't get one....bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

See ya Russ......thanks for playing....do not pass go....do not collect $200!!

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivinDawg 02-06-03 1
   RE: Punka get punked out! Q 02-06-03 2
       RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivinDawg 02-06-03 4
   RE: Punka get punked out! smiley 02-06-03 3
       RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivorOverlord 02-06-03 5
 RE: Punka get punked out! Loree 02-06-03 6
   RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivinDawg 02-06-03 8
   RE: Punka get punked out! Chrissy gal 02-07-03 18
       RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivinDawg 02-10-03 20
 RE: Punka get punked out! Schnookie Palookie 02-06-03 7
   RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivorOverlord 02-06-03 9
       RE: Punka get punked out! Schnookie Palookie 02-06-03 15
 RE: Punka get punked out! Ahtumbreez 02-06-03 10
 RE: Punka get punked out! greeneyes 02-06-03 11
   RE: Punka get punked out! buckeyegirl 02-06-03 12
 RE: Punka get punked out! lionsroar 02-06-03 13
 RE: Punka get punked out! Loree 02-06-03 14
   RE: Punka get punked out! Scarberian 02-06-03 16
       RE: Punka get punked out! SurvivorOverlord 02-06-03 17
 RE: Punka get punked out! katem 02-07-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

Yes, it was a very enjoyable episode last night.

I *really* do wonder why she took Russ this far. From the moment she told him he was too aggressive, and his subsequent backing off to the point of discomfort, it was clear that there was (negative) tension there.

Assuming the spoilers that she picks Charlie is true, I'd have to say that if Ryan had a job that was anywhere near compatible with Trista's DAW desires, she'd pick Ryan. But he doesn't, so she probably won't.

...just wasn't a rosy day for ol' Russ...
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I'd have to say that if Ryan had a job that was anywhere near compatible with Trista's DAW desires, she'd pick Ryan. But he doesn't, so she probably won't.

I agree with you 100 % Dawg. Can you beleive that!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

02-06-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I agree with you 100 % Dawg. Can you beleive that!

Of course I can believe it! You should agree with me ALL the time. In fact, if people would just agree with me more often, they'd enjoy life so much more!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-06-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I agree with you 100% Dawg....not forgetting also that Charlie already lives in CA.

02-06-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
In a very rare strange happening....I also agree with all three of you....I think the reason Trista will pick Charlie has nothing to do with her romantic feelings, but everything to do with the fact that she is an uberDAW!!!!

Depending on what happens on the final date to meet her parents...unless Ryan offers to move to Tinsel Town, then he will be left to tend to his "little firehose" all by himself.

I think Trista does "dig" Charlie....but in more of a physical way....but he does live in LALA Land already and that should be enough for this DAW to hang her Maimi Heat tights in his closet permanately.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-03 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

That was one of the most unsurprising rose ceremonies this season. Even if most of us hadn't picked Russ to get the boot before the show we would have realized it when they went on their date. Talk about uncomfortable. Trista looked like she didn't even want to be there. It reminded me of a bad blind date where you know from the beginning it won't work and you just go through the motions. I really do think the producers must of told her to keep him around for ratings. Because she isn't a good enough actor to convince us that she had real feelings for this Punka guy.

I keep thinking what the winner must think now when he watches the show and sees her with the other finalist in the private suite and how she is still talking about being in love with both of them. Really what a guy wants to hear.

And it looks like Punka gets caught lying next week about "who" decided not to spend the private time in the suite. And Brook is still angry, isn't he?

02-06-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Yes, that date was excruciating to watch.

I agree with you that the producers probably asked Trista to keep Russ around. I'd said on other threads that I thought they might be grooming him to be a future "Bachelor"... but didn't anticipate just how disliked he's become.

But the funny thing is... when he was aggressive she really ate it up... but when he backed off, things got to be troublesome. IMHO (and y'all will probably think I'm crazy), he should've found a way to still be aggressive, but not quite so hoggish of her time.

Oh well, time to watch Ryan get his heart broken...

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-03, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
>>I keep thinking what the winner must think now when he watches the show and sees her with the other finalist in the private suite and how she is still talking about being in love with both of them. Really what a guy wants to hear.<<

I said this to my husband last night and he said, "Naw, men just want to win. A man will be happy if he gets the girl in the end."

I told him that men are so much simpler than women! I would blow a gasket if my man was talking that way about another woman while he was "falling in love" with me.

02-10-03, 07:53 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

The actual consideration here is "How is Russ going to feel when he sees that Trista bedded the other two men, but not him?"

If you think Punka felt bad about not being picked... the humiliation of (to state it crudely) not getting any while the other guys did, in front of a national TV audience, is going to be something else.

This was somewhat shown in this upcoming "reunion" show. Per the previews, Trista's going to cut Punka down yet again. Maybe he just enjoys abuse, n'est pas?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Please physco boy.....wake up and smell the roses!!! OH wait you can't.....because you didn't get one.

LMAO!! Very satisfying to see him go. Should be fun next week with the whole bunch together and the b*tching and moping on tv. Get over it guys!!!

02-06-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Yeah I think so too...from the previews it looks like Punka gets put in his place again by Trista....and yes Brooke does still look like he's pissed....and did you see the footage of Jack pissing on his own bed....now that is fvcking funny!!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Yup LMAO! How embarrassing for Jack!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I agree with all of the above. I'm looking forward to the reunion show. Mainly just so I can drool over Jamie again

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-03, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Suvivor Overlord:

Thanks for getting this thread started.

I was probably one of those screams of joy you heard when she didn't pick Punka. Before she started handing out roses, he had a very confident, cocky smile on his face, like he was totally expecting a rose still. What a idiot he was!

Can't wait for the reunion show, looks like it will be lots of fun to watch, and even sounds like there will be plenty of digs on Trista also. I loved the clip of Russ when he was saying he just didn't feel it romatically any more. But then Trista says, "no, I was the one who wanted separate rooms".

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I agree with everybody about the reason she ends up picking Charlie over Ryan...all I can say to that is that it leaves Ryan avaliable to all of us Bachelorettes! I know I'd go on the next Bachelor in a heartbeat if he was the "Bachelor".
To be honest, I really enjoyed seeing the look of disbelief on Russ's face when he didn't get picked, and I can't wait for the reunion show next week! (One more chance to get to see Jamie, Rob, Bob, and all of our other favorites who got the heave-ho.)

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Although I may be the only one in America, I actually liked Russ and up until last night I easily saw why Trista kept picking him. He is definitely NOT right for Trista, but I still like him. I just don't think he likes to share his women. I think that he wanted some sort of direction from Trista on which way she was leaning, toward which guy. This is why he kept saying that he was pushing her on some issues. But hell, what do I know. Did you see him on Caroline Rhea show? He was very nice and normal and also said that Ryan (what a major sweetheart) calls him after every show to make sure he is ok. I love Ryan and only wish that I was just a tad bit more single or that my daughter was just a tad bit older . OK bash away!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
By the end of the last Bachelor I was getting really annoyed with Helene's giggle. This season it is Trista's baby talk. She doesn't talk like this with the host. But when she sees the guys she goes into this little girl voice and it is starting to annoy me. Maybe the one guy who told her he didn't want a rose got annoyed by that voice too. I didn't notice it so much at first. But now she seems to do it alot.

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
I totally noticed the whole baby talk thing too... Very, very annoying!

By the end of last night's episode I was almost feeling sorry for Russ, almost. Maybe he could try his hand at being a Man-Ho in the tropics instead:

'TEMPTATION ISLAND'
February 6, 2003 | Daily Variety is reporting that FOX is bringing back one of the first reality shows, "Temptation Island." The show enjoyed two seasons before taking a break. Now four couples can once again temporarily split to date 15 singles each, whose job it is to see if the players are seduction-proof or not. Casting for the sexy show will begin tomorrow in Los Angeles.

02-06-03, 05:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
Wahooo....I love TI....one of my favorite reality shows...what guy wouldn't want 15 hot girls fighting over him on a tropical Island!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-03, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Punka get punked out!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

>And the creep couldn't even be
>gracious in defeat.....he had to
>argue with Trista as she
>tried to tell him..."Your a
>pushy creep and you have
>nobody to blame for this
>but yourself".....then in the limo
>he says "I think Trista
>is scared of what she
>felt for me"........Please physco boy.....wake
>up and smell the roses!!!
> OH wait you can't.....because
>you didn't get one....bwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
>
>See ya Russ......thanks for playing....do not
>pass go....do not collect $200!!

ROFLMAO !!!!! Thanks for the morning laugh Overlord.

And what's all this about Dawg and Q agreeing with each other?

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •