The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"M/G Local TV Interview"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

islandgirl23440 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-05, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail islandgirl23440 Click to send private message to islandgirl23440 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"M/G Local TV Interview"
RE: Local TV news interview with M/G on Wednesday.
Hi, I am a longtime reader of the boards but this is my first post. I live in the same local viewing area as M/G (the Eastern Shore of Maryland) and saw them on the news Wednesday. Thought you all might be interested in what they had to say. Could be possible spoiler towards Rob and Amber win. The interviewer asked would they be looking forward to the final episode, and they said yes because it has been difficult to keep silent to their family and friends. Then the interviewer said, "Will it bring you closure?", and Gretchen said, "Well I wouldn't say that and then something about how they weren't satisfied with the ending. Then they asked if they had any regrets, and Gretchen said they had a few personal regrets and some sour feelings about how things turned out, but that they wouldn't have traded the experience and about how everything was so beautiful and how nice the people in other countries treated them. Just from the way she was talking and the things she said it made me believe she was talking about a win in a way or by a team she didn't agree with. Rob & Amber maybe? But she could also be talking about seeing the harsh comments made about them by Ray & Deena and others that they wouldn't have known about until they saw them on TV. I can see why their feelings might be hurt. Maybe they will talk to them again after Tuesday night's finale. They both seemed very nice and Gretchen wan't half as "screetchy" or wired up as she was during the race. Stress must really get to her. And on a final note I would like to add: RUN Ron RUN and don't look back or you may turn to stone.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: M/G Local TV Interview cdru 05-09-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cdru 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cdru Click to send private message to cdru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: M/G Local TV Interview"
It's already been mentioned over at Sucks I think that Ray contacted M/G shortly after the race stopped being taped an told them that there were things said that he wasn't proud of and were said in haste from the heat of the moment. M/G seemed to accept it and replied that they understood and took it with a grain of salt since they knew how things were.

Obviously we haven't heared the actual interview, but from how you describe it, I wouldn't place a bet on the order. It's just too ambiguous and you can read it many different ways.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •