The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A few things to take note of........"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A few things to take note of........"
Ok, I've went through the end of Episode 9 about 1,000 times today and over this weekend. I hadn't found much interesting things, until I looked at the end of the show. If you all have the episode on tape first take a look at Elisabeth's head shaking responce to Jerri's little speech at Tribal Council, LOL! Anyway, as Liz is about to break down into tears as she says "The reality sets in a little more.....huh...huh....harsh...harshly", we cut to Colbster, with his hand over his goatee. The shot isn't long at all of Colby. I have frame by frame pausing, and if you watch, the Colbster shakes his head as if pissed off.

1. Colby is thinking "What the hell am I doing, voting for Jerri??????????? This could ruin my Million Dollar Chances! DAMN YO BIG BROTHER KEITH!!!!!!!!"

2. Colby is thinking, "Man, is Jerri gonna be upset when we vote her off the continent"

3. MB is screwing with our minds again, and this shot wasn't taken during Liz's heartfelt interview. (MOST LIKELY THE CASE LOL)

Then, CUT to Liz's favorite uncle, good old Keith. Keith looks to really be thinking, possibly about how funny it is to see Jerri make the walk of shame...."Liz REALLY doesn't wanna go".........or possibly, "Damn, Alicia sure is jacked up tonight!" Then, CUT to Benedict Tina. She has a smirk on her face. Could it be........

1. A proud Mother watching her "daughter" make a speech that will keep her on the island one more week?

2. What joy it will bring to her when Elisabeth sucks up to her the next day about voting off someone else "From their own tribe"

3. How sweet it will be when her name is written on the million dollar check

4. How fun it will be to write the wicked witche's name down.

ANYWAY, after it is confirmed and Jerri is gone ...FOREVER..., Little Ol' Lamber gets up, grabs her torch, and takes off, leaving the tribe behind. She is about 25 feet ahead of Keith as the show comes to a close, she is obviously not assiocating with these people who voted off her big sister.

P.S. - I think Jeff Probst has a crush on Elisabeth. Have you seen the way he acts when he is around her? I mean, in the Pole Standing challenge, he flirted with her about the boat thing and all, and since then I see something between the two, lol.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •