The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
they just cut their starting QB, already by far the worst in the NFL. now they rely on 136 year old Vinny Testaverde and 112 year old Eddie George to run the offense. this is too beautiful

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1852208

i guess it balances out SF's starting offensive average age of 12, though

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... Estee 08-04-04 1
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... mtnclmbr 08-04-04 2
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... seahorse 08-04-04 3
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... Breezy 08-04-04 4
 Go ahead HE! volsfan 08-04-04 5
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... KObrien_fan 08-04-04 6
 RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... tinybubs 08-04-04 7
   RE: Because it's fun to bash the Co... I_AM_HE 08-05-04 9
 You got somethin' ag'inst... Wheezy 08-04-04 8
 Does having 2 deals with the devil.... Fishercat 08-05-04 10
   RE: Does having 2 deals with the de... I_AM_HE 08-05-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
We're going to wind up with three Pro Bowl teams: AFC, NFC, and DWI.

mtnclmbr 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtnclmbr Click to send private message to mtnclmbr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
Vinny is a better game day quarterback, but at 40 I can't see him lasting the whole season.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
I would have cut him, too. Carter was one of the weakest starting quarterbacks in the league, and a quarterback with a drug problem has a major effect on his team. They might as well try someone else even if they are stuck with Vinnie to start the season. At least he has experience as a starter.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
Holy carp! Cowboys suck and the season hasn't even started yet.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Go ahead HE!"
make fun of my boys while you can! Actually, I heard the news about Quincy Carter and said to myself thank goodness. As you said, one of the worst QB's in the NFL...then I heard the backups and I was like OMG! They are gonna be hurting big time!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
Obviously they will have to do something else, and I have never been a big Vinnie fan, but in a pinch i would rather have a sober Vinnie then a jacked Quincy. Besides, I don't think Quincy was the franchise. Mike Irvin, now there is a guy you keep come coke or high water...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-04-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
As much as I hate to admit it, Parcells will pull the team together and get them into the playoffs this year. Who needs a quaterback anyways? The Ravens won the Superbowl with Trent Dilfer a few years ago.

There are plenty of other quarterbacks the Cowboys could go with, the Packers have Tim Couch as a backup, granted he is not the best in the league but put him in the right situation and he could do well. Their offensive line could make Eddie George an impact player again. Remember which team had the number 1 defense in the NFL last year? Yup, the Cowboys.

I don't think they'll get to the Superbowl, but I think they will be a team that will do some damage in the league.

I hope I'm absolutely wrong...Go Pack!!!

08-05-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Because it's fun to bash the Cowboys"
i find it far more likely that Gibbs will lead the Redskins to the playoffs this year than Parcells will lead a Cowboys team that grossly overachieved last year back to the playoffs

of course, getting rid of Carter is probably an improvement

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "You got somethin' ag'inst..."

Wheezer

Cowboys?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-05-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Does having 2 deals with the devil...."
Produce a winning situation no matter where you step. Drew Henson was a New York Yankee and he is now a Cowboy, so does the devil's power squared allow him to pull even the Cowboys to the Super Bowl? Granted, he'll die at 30, but still.

Viva la Henson!

(Well, I am a Pats fan, so I don't really care about the Boys.)
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

08-05-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Does having 2 deals with the devil...."
Super Bowl? I mean, that's nice, but he must have screwed up big since his dad promised him world domination

hadn't thought about the antichrist angle on the whole thing, very astute observation Fishercat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •