The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House Guests"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

janethappygirl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janethappygirl Click to send private message to janethappygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House Guests"
Hey remember the day they (the house guests) were on the computer? Do you guys think they look at this message board?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House Guests firehousegirl 10-19-05 1
 RE: House Guests mylifeisunfolding 10-19-05 2
 RE: House Guests bentherdunthat 10-19-05 3
   RE: House Guests dgibson 10-19-05 4
       RE: House Guests fashionstatement 10-19-05 5
           RE: House Guests shermie 10-19-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

firehousegirl 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail firehousegirl Click to send private message to firehousegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House Guests"
If I'm correct. I don't think they are allowed on the message boards. I think I remember that from 1st Season, but don't quote me on that one.

mylifeisunfolding 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mylifeisunfolding Click to send private message to mylifeisunfolding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: House Guests"
remember the show was taped months ago so our thoughts about the show wouldn't have existed yet.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House Guests"
Yes, and even though they might "lurk: on the message boards now, they are under a "gag" order until the final episode airs.

dgibson 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dgibson Click to send private message to dgibson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: House Guests"
But I can remember from years ago PJ saying how she read the boards and was crushed over what was said about her! So even though they can't respond now (b/c the show has been taped) I am sure they read them.

fashionstatement 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fashionstatement Click to send private message to fashionstatement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: House Guests"
having only been here since yesterday, I can't comment on it, but I know from lurking on the official Starting Over board that it was BRUTAL. I'm not surprised that one of the House Guests reading the board was crushed over what she read there. They are real people with real feelings after all, and the fact that they already have existing emotional problems I can only imagine the damage that would be done if they realized how cold and heartless and unsupportive some people can be towards them. I'm not saying anyone should censor themselves, I'm just saying that for the women's own sakes that they don't ever read especially certain boards about them. I know I wouldn't, although I'd probably be dying of curiosity.

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: House Guests"
I, too lurked on the "official" boards. If it were me, I would not want to see what was/is written. What good could it do? Some of the posts, my own included, can be a bit harsh. These posts are our own opionions, not always written to help and support. That is what they have LC's, friends, and family for.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •