The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vickie52Laker 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vickie52Laker Click to send private message to Vickie52Laker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
If I had a guide all the way through London like that damn Rob and Amber, I would come in 1st place too!!

CBS should have a rule that no guides!!

My tribute to Gretchen and Meredith:

GM you made me proud, you gave me inspiration!!

I'm going to miss you!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This west coast viewer is royal... gina0136 05-04-05 1
   RE: This west coast viewer is royal... dabo 05-04-05 2
       RE: This west coast viewer is royal... gina0136 05-04-05 3
           RE: This west coast viewer is royal... tikigirlie 05-04-05 4
               RE: This west coast viewer is royal... gina0136 05-04-05 5
               RE: This west coast viewer is royal... dabo 05-04-05 7
 RE: This west coast viewer is royal... TeamJoisey 05-04-05 6
 Not spoiler related locking IceCat 05-04-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gina0136 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gina0136 Click to send private message to gina0136 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Maybe the other teams should be smart enough to recruit a guide too, it is not against the rules - if I were racing I would do the exact same thing, it is just good strategy.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Agree. It is a good strategy, one that Rob has actively pursued. The real unfair advantage he has is that he and Amber are already class A reality celebs, which gives him an extra advantage. Put, say, Tammy and the Genrul in the race, employing the same tactic, it wouldn't be an issue.

SMILES ARE FREE

05-04-05, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gina0136 Click to send private message to gina0136 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Agreed, but on the same token per British posters who have to download the show from the internet just to watch it, TAR and Survivor are not broadcast in England so they are not quite the celebrities there as they are here. I think the people help them because they are surrounded by a camera crew and want to be on tv - any of the other racers have this same advantage. If they choose not to take advantage of it, it is no one's fault but their own.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
so they got guides, that just makes them smarter and more resourceful. you're just upset because you're part of the anti-romber contingent (totally your choice).

remember they got a guide in india (that they shared with ron/kelly), and i'm almost positive the guide had never seen survivor. most people just see the tv crew and want their 15 minutes. rob and amber are just the only ones to exploit this.

05-04-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
5. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Right on Tikigirlie!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Yeah, but the lady in Africa they took all the way to the finish mat was absolutely into hanging with celebs Boston Rob and Amberbot.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-04-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This west coast viewer is royally pissed!!!"
Teams have befriended locals before, and it is always a good strategy. Often a task allows for bystanders to help. The rolling elephants, for instance.

Part of the winning the race is adapting to the different environments, and working with the local folks.

I say kudos to any team that can get people to change their daily plan in order to accomodate foreign strangers and lead them somewhere in the city. Good move by R&A, and something the other teams should be doing.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Not spoiler related locking"

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •