The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"is rob getting inside help?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dysis 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dysis Click to send private message to dysis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"is rob getting inside help?"
I couldn't help but notice that in several eposides Rob seemed to have more than luck. This last eposide he emerges from the steps at the top of the castle, sees the guy filming standing by the clue, grabs the clue and runs down the stairs. Both teams ahead of him never noticed the clue? How could they just run by it? And how could Rob spot it from the stairs? And why is the camera man standing right by it?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: is rob getting inside help? Flairmarq 05-03-05 1
 RE: is rob getting inside help? gatortod 05-03-05 2
 Welcome to the boards IceCat 05-03-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: is rob getting inside help?"
With each clue, there is a separate cameraman from the team cameraman. I think in this case, Rob had better eyes for it that the rest. The guy got into position to see Rob pick up the key, hence he was near it. If Rob got the key nearest to the camera man, than it would explain the confusion.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

gatortod 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gatortod Click to send private message to gatortod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: is rob getting inside help?"
For some locations I imagine they have one camera person filming all the teams.

Rob is lucky, but is not getting extra help from CBS. Now the locals are a different story.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Welcome to the boards"
We already have a discussion thread covering issues of possible favoritism located on this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=918&forum=DCForumID54&omm=0

Please feel free to copy your post to that thread.

Locking this one as a duplicate.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •