The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible spoiler of the winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CowboyColby 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CowboyColby Click to send private message to CowboyColby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible spoiler of the winner"
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Colby is the only tribe member who wears a reebok shirt in the credits. Winner gets a endorsement deal with reebok. Coincidence?

I think we may have a hint to who the winner is.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible spoiler of the winner dangerkitty 04-01-01 1
   RE: Possible spoiler of the winner kuchakor 04-01-01 2
       RE: Possible spoiler of the winner ckb100 04-01-01 3
 No AyatollahKhomeini 04-02-01 4
   HJe might just win skierdude10 04-29-01 5
 RE: Possible spoiler of the winner mavsfan 04-29-01 6
   RE: Possible spoiler of the winner ckb100 04-29-01 7
       RE: Possible spoiler of the winner Minstrel 04-29-01 8
           RE: Lameass "spoiler" of the winner George Tirebiter 04-29-01 9
               RE: Lameass "spoiler" of the winner BaquaR13 04-30-01 10
                   RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early ... PokeyOkie 04-30-01 11
                       RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early ... Lightmage81 04-30-01 12
                           RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early ... desert_rhino 04-30-01 13
                           RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early ... PokeyOkie 04-30-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-01-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
In Mitchells chat he talked of all the reebok stuff they were given beforehand.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
Same here, I doubt the Reebok thing has anything to do with the winner.

ckb100 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ckb100 Click to send private message to ckb100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
c'mon!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-02-01, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "No"
CowboyColby, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you haven't been paying attention so far. dangerkitty is, of course, correct with regard to the shirt. However, if you find some real evidence that supports your dream of Colby winning, please let us know.

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HJe might just win"

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mavsfan Click to send private message to mavsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
Ok, I need some help finding the picture of Colby in the credits with the Reebok shirt. I've looked at the opening credits and the closing credits and dont see it. Will you point me to the specific area your talking about?

ckb100 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ckb100 Click to send private message to ckb100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
This VERY SAME "SPLOILER" came out last year about Rudy--wasn't true then--isn't true now.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible spoiler of the winner"
Ditto, and ditto again. Every survivor was wearing Reebok shoes so that kind of hurts the theory too. And Elisabeth designs shoes, so another spoiled spoiler. Nice try.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-29-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lameass "spoiler" of the winner"
Elizabeth brought her (extremely hideous) shoes to the Early Show and stated that she couldn't wear her own shoes because they all had to wear Reeboks. The t-shirt angle is indeed extremely old hat.

GT

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-01, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lameass "spoiler" of the winner"
>Elizabeth brought her (extremely hideous) shoes
>to the Early Show and
>stated that she couldn't wear
>her own shoes because they
>all had to wear Reeboks.
>The t-shirt angle is indeed
>extremely old hat.

Yes, they all had to wear Reebok, so that doesnt proove anything. And... come one GT her shoes werent that bad, were they...?

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-01, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early Show"
>>And... come one GT her shoes werent
>>that bad, were they...?

Those gaudy "yellow ones" looked like two gutted hamsters that were attacked by a street stripe-painting crew.

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-01, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early Show"
come on Pokey.....give her some credit......

It ain't that easy to design shoes....

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-01, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early Show"
>come on Pokey.....give her some credit......
>
>It ain't that easy to design shoes....

It had BETTER be easier than THAT, if you're looking to make it a career. If you're just doing it until you get your M.R.S. degree, then I'd say she's doing just fine. (Considering that the ROCK currently residing on her left hand probably cost more than she got to keep after Uncle Sam ravaged her winnings...)

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

PokeyOkie 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PokeyOkie Click to send private message to PokeyOkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Elisabeth's shoes on the Early Show"
>>come on Pokey.....give her some credit......
>>It ain't that easy to design shoes....

Yo Lightning-rod,

I will try to remember that while I'm ASS-DEEP in airplanes running in/out of O'Hare tonite. "Holly Sh!t, at least I'm not trying to make shoes!!!!"

Pokey

"You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you can't wipe your friends on the couch."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •