The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ambers in Control."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kreon 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-01, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kreon Click to send private message to kreon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ambers in Control."
She would be the stupidest player if she did not go on over to the other side and hand them her vote. What the Ogies did was send a blatant message to her that once they have used her promised vote to get into the final rounds she is the first to go! Not to mention she may be thinking that if they booted Jerri before the final rounds she may be very vulnerable to get the same treatment. One thing is for sure. She no longer trusts them.

The root of her anger would be that they didn't come to her and let her know about a new voting strategy at the last minute. Obviously this was done on purpose! I think they should have given it a second thought before doing what they did. I believe the Jerri boot will come back to haunt them! Amber herself stuck with the original vote plan. Even though she hated booting Alicia and Elisabeth she was loyal to her promise. They were not! There was to be no compromise and bad feelings as they booted the other tribe off one by one and enjoyed the voting control. Thats the game! The other tibe would have done the same thing if they had voting control! Now she knows that if she keeps giving them her vote the best she will do is 4th if they don't surprise her and vote her out because they have found a friend and vote from the other tribe to replace her vote.

The second her vote is no longer needed they will boot her and they will all take the higher amount of money placements. She's got to realize that she can end their dreams real fast by playing their own game against them! Why should she help them get the largest amounts of money at her expense? They sure as hell didn't earn it! She owes them nothing! She owes herself a chance at beating them all! She also needs to play defense to a possible new alliance with someone else on the other team voting with K/T/Cso that her vote is no longer needed!

She may come to realize that She may still only get 4th place even if she votes with the other side(I believe she will do better than that) but she is gonna be damned if anyone from her old tribe gets 3,2,1 by using her vote to get there! To her they proved that they are not worthy of her all important vote any longer. If this all comes to be then This week say goodbye to a shocked Colby! Tina and keith need to start packing as well!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Another Thread is Covering This IceCat 04-01-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Another Thread is Covering This"
It is considered 'bad form' to start a new thread on a topic that is already being discussed.

I think that you will find a very good discussion on this topic is underway in:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1120&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Considering that the very first sentence in your post is:

> She would be the stupidest player if she did not
> go on over to the other side and hand them her vote.

...you should have posted under the current thread linked above as it's title is:

"Amber Could Switch Sides"

Keeping the discussions organzied helps everyone in the process of making sense of all the different info coming in. Please take the time to check before you post.

IceCat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •