The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
So, burping, farting, barfing...what have we got?

1. Bolo *poots* in the enclosed space of an airplane in TAR 6, nearly eliminating other teams as well as his own.

2. Linz Brother *poots* in the semi-enclsed space of an Amish cart and reduces his sister to embarrassed giggling and ineffective hand-waving.

3. Linz Brother barfs, having been pulled in a cart containing his own gas over hill and dale.

Others?

Alternately, your thoughts on the Linz Family?

Racing with your brothers? What was this girl thinking? You can tell they prolly made her life miserable growing up.

Are the boys going to get anywhere with the Pink Ladies? I'm going with "No". Just because Brian and Greg got chicks last time...

What is this "tact" of which you speak?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... zipperhead 09-28-05 1
 RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... Rhyn 09-28-05 2
 RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... Max Headroom 09-28-05 3
   RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... Rhyn 09-28-05 4
 RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... Seana 09-28-05 5
   RE: Great Moments in Digestion on T... Lisa0116 09-28-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-28-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
So, burping, farting, barfing...what have we got?

My family reunion?

3. Linz Brother barfs, having been pulled in a cart containing his own gas over hill and dale.

This seemed contrived to me. These brothers are definitley DAW's and I would not put it past any of them to fake barf to get attention.

Others?

Two words: spicy soup (Think annoying winners from two TARs ago).

Alternately, your thoughts on the Linz Family?

I thought they would dominate, but so far they are just goofing off. Will they turn it around in time to make it to the finish?

Are the boys going to get anywhere with the Pink Ladies?

No.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
The best scene ever (and I don't typically go in for bodily functions humor) is from the season when they are in Budapest in Season 6.

All of the teams were yaking over that spicy soup, and their gagging and barfing made the violinist yak, too.

That was brilliant.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
TAR has a long way to go to match Survivor Guatemala for televised barfing!

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
When one team in Budapest had to eat their own puke, I would say Survivor:Guatemala has to go a little farther to match TAR's televised yaking.

I mean, they even got a bystander to barf on TAR. It was all so very "Stand by Me." Unless Survivor showed the crew barfing while taping the pukers, it was child's play.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
Since it has, um...come up, here is a link to the summary of the Hungarian soup episode of TAR6:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID54/784.shtml

This summary gave me the gigglepants, as I recall.

I guess we could add Kendra's reaction to the Ethiopian food. (Served her right.)

But really, I want to make fun of the Linz Family. The Aiellos beat them. Come. on.

No, it actually was about the crude humour. *hangs head in shame*

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Great Moments in Digestion on TAR"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

That was a great episode!! I was laughing my butt off when that DUMMY puked in the bowl!! Didn't he see the splashes of soup on the floor?? Why would he puke in the bowl?? It was the best episode ever!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •