Also known as the week 6 results, week 7 entry.
Irish jigs, Irish whiskey, Irish ditties and bananas should never mix.
The Logue Results:
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Danielle (20)
2. Blur-tastic: Amanda ~ Candice ~ Danielle ~ James ~ Tyson (20)
3. Grabby Pants: Candice ~ Rob (20)
4. Swing Voter: JT ~ Russell (20)
5. Revolving requisition: Coach and Jerri voted the same. Yes (20)
Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Full results can be seen here.
In the Justice Lodge...
Those dratted villains!
The Super Roster:
Super-Loser Logue: Week 7
1. 1st JP Shout-Out: Name a survivor who will have their name shouted out first by JP. (20 points)
2. Blur-tastic: Name a survivor who will be slapped with a blur over their naughty bits. (20 points)
3. Grabby Pants: Name 1 survivor who will grab the Immunity idol from JP's hot little hands. (20 points)
4. Swing Voter: Name the last survivor to vote during the tribal council. (20 points)
5. Revolving requisition: Will RussHell find an idol in episode 7? Yes or No? (20 points)
Justice Lodge Villain Watch:
Okay, time to come clean. Every set of best laid plans occasionally lay eggs and this season and this lodge are no exception.
The villains really are getting the best of us but the resolve of our faithful bunch of losers is truly heartwarming.
This may just be the shot of absinthe talking but I really feel the tide is about to change.
What's ahead? I dunno exactly.
To prove it, it's time to pull out your s if you got 'em.
If you don't you can still participate but let's read the rules first.
Hmmm... the instruction manual simply says "Shakes says... It's time to throw your balls around."
Hrrmmm... for some of our superlosers that may be a little difficult.
...and for certain canadians this looks like a sure thing.
Now where are those balls?
Oh here they are!
Aha! The bolded-fine print!
Make all ball decisions via PM to Capt. Nepharious
* Pick 1 ball to keep... for yourself.
* Pick 4 balls to give... to 4 other losers.
* Pick 1 ball to throw... in Shakes the Clown's mouth
Those with the card will also...
* Pick 1 ball to place... in the pot.
* Answer the following question...
"Aside from Brady Finta, which male survivor is tribe's favorite "
|As with all lodges, there are rules. Here they are...|
* Deadlines for all Super-Loser Logues is 7:59 P.M. BOARDTIME the day of airing. Usually Thursdays (With a Mid-March Wednesday date and a finale Sunday in May).
* None, No One, Neither, Both, All or Some of them; are not valid answers. Where it asks to name a survivor, simply name a survivor. Where it asks for yes or no, give a yes OR a no. Any alteration will be included in the question.
* Deadlines for all Villain Bonuses are dependent upon the nature of the individual bonus.
* Points and gameplay differ with each Villain Bonus.
* This season will end 1 week early. So by the time we find out who wins, we too will be celebrating in the afterglow of superlative proportions.
* This game is just that, a game. I will not tolerate overtly antagonistic behavior from any loser. As there will be opportunities to effect other players scores it is imperative you are mindful of what comes around goes around. This is the playground, these are your playmates, get along.
* All events will be judged on new footage and participating survivors ONLY. Any survivor no longer vieing for the title will be worth 0 points.
* Everyone wish kircon good luck and send good vibes her way.
* Ginormous, gratuitous thanks to La Femme for such a wonderfully spent week...or so. Thanks a million!