The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"M/G Eliminated in London - "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

admanmcd 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail admanmcd Click to send private message to admanmcd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"M/G Eliminated in London - "

From a Phillipino Magazine Suggests that M/G arent in the finale...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: M/G Eliminated in London - iwannabearealitystar 05-01-05 1
   RE: M/G Eliminated in London - admanmcd 05-01-05 2
       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - JackieKay 05-01-05 3
           RE: M/G Eliminated in London - admanmcd 05-01-05 4
               RE: M/G Eliminated in London - JackieKay 05-01-05 5
                   RE: M/G Eliminated in London - admanmcd 05-01-05 6
                       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - JackieKay 05-01-05 7
                           RE: M/G Eliminated in London - michel 05-01-05 8
                               RE: M/G Eliminated in London - admanmcd 05-01-05 9
                                   RE: M/G Eliminated in London - Gingerman28 05-01-05 10
                                       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - admanmcd 05-01-05 11
                                       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - Harrison 05-02-05 16
                                   RE: M/G Eliminated in London - packrat 05-01-05 13
                               RE: M/G Eliminated in London - ARnutz 05-01-05 12
                                   RE: M/G Eliminated in London - michel 05-02-05 18
                                       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - PepeLePew13 05-03-05 19
                           RE: M/G Eliminated in London - bostonrobfan 05-03-05 21
                       RE: M/G Eliminated in London - Harrison 05-02-05 15
                           RE: M/G Eliminated in London - mrc 05-02-05 17
 RE: M/G Eliminated in London - Neobie 05-02-05 14
   I second the Australian thing... FlamingCactusIT 05-03-05 20
 RE: M/G Eliminated in London - dirob 05-03-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
I was just trying to upload the same thing and had trouble! This is pretty good I think...

05-01-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail admanmcd Click to send private message to admanmcd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05 AT 05:22 PM (EST)

Then again rumour has it that ROMBER are eliminated - strange...

JackieKay 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
>LAST EDITED ON 05-01-05
>AT 05:22 PM (EST)

>
>Then again rumour has it that
>ROMBER are eliminated - strange...
>

maybe Romber are on board with the finale in that they are clapping hands at the finish line -- lol.

Anyway, its worth discussing whether the writer of this article knows something we don't, or whether a mistake was made.

05-01-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
Notice hothe article says ROMBER are in "tandem" and R/K and U/J are in the "forefront" - Suggests that ROMBER are well behind the front two teams - We knew that R/K and U/J were close together thanks to Raceygirls pics...we now know they were battling for 1st!

05-01-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JackieKay Click to send private message to JackieKay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
>Notice hothe article says ROMBER are
>in "tandem" and R/K and
>U/J are in the "forefront"
>- Suggests that ROMBER are
>well behind the front two
>teams - We knew that
>R/K and U/J were close
>together thanks to Raceygirls pics...we
>now know they were battling
>for 1st!

Where does it say Romber are in tandem? I just see where it says they are on board for the finale, and then it moves on to talk about the other teams? It's worded very oddly. But also, why would you assume this writer in the Phillipines had inside knowledge about the finale?

05-01-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
Read lines 4-7 ? - Are you blind?

05-01-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
>Read lines 4-7 ? - Are
>you blind?

No. Are you?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
There are at least 2 errors we can easily spot in this article: It mentions 11 pit stops. Last week was pit stop #9 so there will only have been 10 before the finale not 11. Second: The teams have traveled from North America to South America, Africa, Asia and now Europe yet the article mentions 6 continents.
Does the aricle still have credibility despite these factual errors, I guess it is up to each of our judgments.

05-01-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
i'm not sure how credible thearticle is..i just took it from the survivor sucks forums

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
There ARE many direct flights from London to Sydney, Australia so it is possible to include the sixth continent. Not probable but possible.

05-01-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
No chance ... with only 2 shows left - Puerto Rico guarenteed - cant see it mate.

Check out the map of London ive made with all the landmarks for tuesdays episode...

London Destinations

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
It is possible, though it seems logistically unlikely.

But yes, there is some chance.

packrat 112 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail packrat Click to send private message to packrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
I went to AXN's site and scrolled down to the Amazing Race and it just gives the generic description for the race, I couln't find anything more about it on their web-site, but I don't know about any articles that may be out there.

http://www.axn-asia.com/

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
It mentions 11 pit stops. Last week was pit stop #9 so there will only have been 10 before the finale not 11.

I think there will be 11 pitstops. 1 where the 4th place team is eliminated and one more non-elimination.

Episode 10 will be the 10th pitstop and halfway through the 2 hour finale will be the 11th. The finish line will be in the 2nd hour.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
The way the article is written would mean that the writer knew the results of the May 3rd episode(M/G eliminated). It starts "Now 3 teams remain". It also implies it is written before the results of the May 10th episode are known to the writer: "Tension rise as the finish line gets closer". So to be correct after the may 3rd episode only 10 pit stops have occured and only 5 continents have been covered.
Those are the 2 errors I meant.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
You're right... although, I'm not exactly clear on the writing but didn't the clue in the 'To Be Continued' episode say "go to the mat?" That could be counted as a pitstop visit with Phil even if they only got a new clue to keep going, depending on the writer's point of view.

Be interesting to see how tonight's episode unfolds and finding out which spoiler is correct - this one or the MBR one.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-05 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Actually, what the article says is "Survivor All-Stars winners Rob and Amber on board for the finale with husband and wife tandem Uchenna and Joyce"....

Harrison 173 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Harrison Click to send private message to Harrison Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
Actually, a slightly more careful reading of the lines you're pointing to would reveal to you that the writer is referring to U/J as a "husband and wife tandem", not Romber as you suggest.
Tandem, in this case, being just another way of saying "team".

So, I guess there was no real reason to call someone blind for not seeing what's not there, after all.
, right mate?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
Exactly, Harrison.

A Nefarious Dice Creation
The tandem part, not the blind part. I'll stay out of that one.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-05, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
I think that's just bad journalism. (Again.)

They seem to have lifted everything from the CBS and AXN websites. From what I know, AXN doesn't get the tapes until later in the week (from when the article appeared).

Does TAR air in the Philippines at 9pm? I thought I caught it there at 8.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-03-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "I second the Australian thing..."
Just because I remember this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/940.shtml

It said that there were rumored pit stops in Australia, possibly one is correct. What's to say that Puerto Rico isn't part of the final leg, after all, the thing in Calgary was part of the final leg. So, I think it would make some sense if they did go to Australia, because I have a gut feeling they WILL circumnavigate the world.

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: M/G Eliminated in London - "
Just to shed a little light on all this:

That's from a Fillipino newspaper that I used to contribute articles from time to time. The way it works, for AXN-Asia (a Singapore-based cable network) to get viewers and subscribers from the ASPAC region, they place ads in broadsheets and magazines, billboards and other print medium. They also hand out information (press release kits complete with pre-written articles) about the up and coming episodes which each country can write out and edit as they deem fit in the entertainment sections of the paper. Most of the time, they just pretty much print the AXN writtten article verbatim and edit for space.

2 stations broadcast it here in the Philippines. A local affiliate of a bigger network broadcasts it live at 9am now (since its DST there in the States or something like that...it always confuses me) from 10am. Then AXN broadcasts the episode simultaneously to the region at 8pm (HKG/Manila time).

One thing though was when i was watching the reruns later on the week prior to this ep when the Zombies...er M/G got eliminated, AXN announced that today's episode would be the 2-HOUR FINALE, so most of us skipped work this morning to watch it and imagine our surprise when Phil said to watch scenes from the next episode. Major SNAFU on AXN's part to prematurely announce the finale. This may have also caused some press release articles to come out earlier than they were supposed to.

No the Philippines doesn't have any access to any insider info and we didn't mean to create andy spoilers. We just get our info from the networks. The only time we had insider info was when TAR5 was shot here and I was part of the local production team...but even then we weren't allowed to divulge that we had ANY knowledge or that happening otherwise CBS would take away our grandchildren's grandchildren.

We're already a 3rd world country. i don't think we'd want to cross CBS with unethical journalistic ethics and have more stuff taken away from us!

oh yeah, i forgot...

GO ROMBER GO!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •