The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby is toast!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mongo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mongo Click to send private message to Mongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby is toast!!!"
I gurantee that Colby is the next to go. Next week will be revenge of the Kuchas plus Amber. I like hearing all the wild scenarios that you people come up with, but the simple obvious one is what will happen. Amber will join the Kuchas and they will give Colby the boot. Amber and Liz will form a secret strong alliance assuring they reach the final two. Ogakor will begin to be picked off one by one until they are an extinct tribe. Peace!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 just a little reminder to the Newbi... shakes the clown 03-31-01 1
   RE: just a little reminder to the N... desert_rhino 03-31-01 2
       RE: just a little reminder to the N... Mongo 04-01-01 3
           RE: just a little reminder to the N... SurvivinDawg 04-01-01 8
           RE: just a little reminder to the N... nailbone 04-02-01 10
   Oh, ne more thing Mongo 04-01-01 4
       RE: Oh, ne more thing vviCKed 04-01-01 5
           RE: Oh, ne more thing BackstabIndicator 04-01-01 7
       Yawn... stretch... IceCat 04-01-01 6
 RE: Colby is toast!!! ElmersGlue 04-02-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-01, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "just a little reminder to the Newbie"
If your'e going to waste our time with half-assed speculation supported by little of no evidence at least do the decent thing and post it on one of the MANY threads already dedicated to the very scenario you describe, only on those other threads, the posters advancing this scenario actually took the time to support their arguments by citing evidence from within the show and spoilers.

By starting your own duplicate, redundant thread you open yourself up to a higher level of scrutiny and ridicule, and by writing such a half-assed post, you make it quite easy for me.

>I like hearing all the wild scenarios
> that you people come up with,
> but the simple obvious one is
>what will happen.

oh yeah, and a Newbie taking a not-so-subtle shot at the regualr posters on the board, that's another way to get on our good side.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: just a little reminder to the Newbie"
You go, Shakes!

-- JV

04-01-01, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mongo Click to send private message to Mongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: just a little reminder to the Newbie"
Once again you are right. I know that reading is hard for some so I do not mean to "waste your time", but as a person with manners I would have liked a nicer post. You could have politely pointed out the error of my ways. Instead you chose to attack. I am a reasonable person who is a newbie. As a newbie I depend on people correcting me. When I train newbies I assume they do not know better and I kindly show them the correct path. But them again I am a nice person who does not snap at the smallest things that do not go my way. I like to call it being a grown up. Peace!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: just a little reminder to the Newbie"
Hey Mongo, sorry to break this to you, but that WAS shakestheclown being nice.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Save the drama for yo mama, and POST!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: just a little reminder to the Newbie"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-01 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

Mongo said "all the wild scenarios that you people come up with"

And then, "I know that reading is hard for some"

-------
>person with manners I would
>have liked a nicer post.
> You could have politely
>pointed out the error of
>my ways. Instead you
>chose to attack.

Pot----kettle----black.

But
>them again I am a
>nice person who does not
>snap at the smallest things
>that do not go my
>way. I like to
>call it being a grown
>up.

*snicker snicker* *giggle* LOL!!!!! You're killin' me, Mongo!!!!

04-01-01, 02:21 AM (EST)
4. "Oh, ne more thing"
I have heard you. I will leave this board and report to the fanatic board like the fanboy I am. Please look at my post to you and examine your own about me. I think you will agree that you have not been acting very grown up. Instead you have been treating me with contempt and sarcasm when kind words would have been enough. An example of the proper way to send me to a more apropriate board would have been: "Mongo, while we appreciate your inputs, you may find that the Fanatic board is a better forum for your discusion. This board tries to back up possible spoilers with facts". See how acting as an adult can enhance your personality. I know that some people get a power rush from the anonamous nature of message boards, but there really is no excuse to be rude. Having said that I have read between the lines and will be moving on. I will however be back briefly next week to say "I told ya so". Here is hoping that you re-learn how to communicate with people in the polite fashion that your mother taught you. Peace!

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-01, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh, ne more thing"
Ambore won't jump to Kucha. Nobody on Kucha has the brain washing skills of Jerri. If Colby flashed that smile and told her, he always liked her "better" than Jerri, and voted Jerri off because she was coming on too strong and he wasn't interested. She would eat it up. Come on, she voted for Keith when stick man Mitchell was begging her to vote him off.

BackstabIndicator 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BackstabIndicator Click to send private message to BackstabIndicator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh, ne more thing"
Also,The backstabing skills of Colby is the best of all of the remained seven(think about Mitchell,and of course Jerri)He go on well with others(even Kuchas)and i think he love to backstab someone of its own allince in the right time in the right place.So,if amber don't swicht to Kucha,Colby will be the one who take the money.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-01, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Yawn... stretch..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-01 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz...

Edited to add that this post was supposed to be in reply to Mongo

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElmersGlue Click to send private message to ElmersGlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby is toast!!!"
Colby is going NOWHERE until he goes either rock climbing or rappelling like the photo in the SII Field Guide. RC next week looks to be something with standing around in the river with a reward of rice - IC is the fire building teeter-totter thing.

Colby is safe next week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •