The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season starts January 18th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season starts January 18th"
See how the auditions in Cleveland, St. Louis, Washington, DC, Orlando, New Orleans and Las Vegas went down. We’re only a few month away from crowning a brand new American Idol! So don’t miss the start of a brand new season.

http://www.idolonfox.com/home.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season starts January 18th DoxyMom 12-02-04 1
   RE: New Season starts January 18th consise10 12-02-04 2
       RE: New Season starts January 18th seahorse 12-04-04 3
           RE: New Season starts January 18th consise10 12-06-04 4
               RE: New Season starts January 18th consise10 12-06-04 5
                   RE: New Season starts January 18th Angelfood 12-07-04 7
                       RE: New Season starts January 18th Bebo 12-07-04 8
                           Bebo! Angelfood 12-07-04 9
                               RE: Bebo! Bebo 12-07-04 10
 RE: New Season starts January 18th Angelfood 12-07-04 6
   RE: New Season starts January 18th consise10 12-08-04 11
       RE: New Season starts January 18th Angelfood 12-08-04 12
           RE: New Season starts January 18th consise10 12-09-04 13
               RE: New Season starts January 18th Angelfood 12-09-04 14
                   Idol News Angelfood 12-09-04 15
                       RE: Idol News consise10 12-10-04 16
                           RE: Idol News consise10 12-10-04 17
                               RE: Idol News Bebo 12-10-04 18
                                   RE: Idol News consise10 12-10-04 19
                                       RE: Idol News consise10 12-10-04 20
                                           RE: Idol News consise10 12-12-04 21
 January 18th or 9th ? Ricky 12-19-04 22
   RE: January 18th or 9th ? consise10 12-19-04 23
       January 18th AND 19th Angelfood 12-20-04 25
           RE: January 18th AND 19th Ricky 12-20-04 26
               Jan 9th is... Angelfood 12-22-04 28
                   RE: Jan 9th is... consise10 12-23-04 29
                       RE: Jan 9th is... consise10 01-01-05 30
                           RE: Jan 9th is... anotherkim 01-02-05 31
                               RE: Jan 9th is... consise10 01-02-05 32
           RE: January 18th AND 19th consise10 12-21-04 27
 RE: New Season starts January 18th HappyDays 12-20-04 24
 Tell Me It Isn't So!!! okaychatt 01-03-05 33
   RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!! consise10 01-04-05 34
   RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!! callalilly3000 01-05-05 35
       RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!! consise10 01-06-05 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DoxyMom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoxyMom Click to send private message to DoxyMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
i CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW IDOL!!!!

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-02-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
here here me tooooo.I loved it last season with Fantasia and Diana..Just cant wait..!!!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
What will they do to keep the ratings high this year?

12-06-04, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail consise10 Click to send private message to consise10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Who knows Seahorse .I bet it will be bigger than ever-though.What do you reckon ?

12-06-04, 07:38 AM (EST)
5. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Hey Seahorse and any one else out there- can you please read my post in the "Help" forum...and possibly reply?

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-07-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
I can't find any posts from you in the "HELP" forum. huh, that's funny.

What's up?

or you can PM me. Second icon at the upper right of the messages.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
I think the poster is referring to his post on the Help thread, which was locked since, like this thread, it was asking about the start of the new season.

As to why people aren't answering your question about the Australian girl, consise, I guess people haven't heard of her. You're also not going to get a lot of people responding, since most folks don't come to these threads when the show is between seasons in the US.

And if you're wondering about that part of the guidelines on reposting info from a locked thread...it's OK this time.

12-07-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bebo!"
concerning my post below,

can we coordinate or have a signup for who is starting favorites and voting threads this season? (not total control, just some pre-planning). I just don't want to overlap or start extra threads unnecessarily. At the end of Season 2, my "Best & Worst" came too close to the "who would you vote for" because there were so few candidates. I just started things to spark discussion.

maybe a Fanatics Love List (with one or 2 peeps hosting it).
maybe a Bashers List or 2 (who should go next?)
as well as the prediction votes and games (I guess would be whomever starts them).

I will start "be the A.Idol" game for top 12 if enough interest.

curtesy,
AF

12-07-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bebo!"
Well, there's organization, and then there's too much organization. I don't want to make it too difficult for newer posters to come in and feel welcome.

Since a lot of the games (such as PTTE) and the vote thread don't start up until we get through the preliminaries, I think we can hold off on setting up anything formal. Since most peeps aren't even checking this forum out right now, since it's more than a month until the show starts, I don't want some of our regulars to miss out on the chance to sign up if they'd like.

I'll do the vote thread like I did last season, but if anyone has a particular desire to be the unofficial thread starter for a particular reason, we can figure that out closer to the start of the season.

You know the difference between you and me? I make this look good.

12-07-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
more importantly,
which games are going and who starts them?

12-08-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
11. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Hello Angelfood and Bebo..thanks for replying.I didn`t think you folk would have heard of the current Aus idol yet-but just thought I`d ask the question.Perhaps you might know when the American Idol will air over here? I loved it last season-with Fantasia,Diana and Latoya London.I thought It would be between Latoya and Fantasia.Didnt like Jasmine Trias or Jennifer.Jennifer had too many strange facial expressions as did George Huff,but I liked him !He was a wildcard wasnt he?
Yeah really can`t wait for the American Idol to hit our shores,you guys really know how to put on a Grand show!!
What about that guy who danced real weird,thought he was Macho and very short?What was his name?And that lovely red haired guy who all the grandmothers would love -who liked to perform the old Genre,like Roy Orbison-what was his name?
Good talking to you and perhaps we can build up a rapore over these boards when its closer to the dates..I shall be posting and checking before that though-so I look forward to conversing with you all.

12-08-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Hello consise,

you know, its not fair that you guys get to see AMerican Idol, and we never get to see Australian Idol (least, not that I know of). Wish we got to see the other nations' in the off-seasons here. The weird dancer was John, and the red head was John. also. Um, can't remember their last names. hee hee.

BUT I KNOW Willy Hung. that says alot about it, huh.

yeah, but you can read the updates here. enjoy.

12-09-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Hey Angelfood,
thanks for your prompt reply.They were both named John-ohh,o.k.
Have they had any continued success?What about Latoya London?I thought she was superb-is she having any continued success?
Angelfood ,in response to W.Hung yes I know him too.Australia always tends to follow America in certain things-namely entertainment...Aus.Idol 2 also had a "William Hung" -ours was named "Flynn" .He was in senior high school, Vietnamese Background a very friendly personality but hopeless singer,they made him famous and even produced an album called the unforgetables-a collection of a group of the worst ranking auditionees.Flynn was the star.They all performed at the Finale..quite amusing,but not really worth purchasing,waste of money really !
I know what you mean about not having access To other Nations Idol-that`s a real bumma!Especially since it gets so addictive-I love watching Idol whether it be Aus.or American ...Like you we dont have access to any other nations Idol..Imagine if we did,that would be great too!
Cant get enough of the Idol phenomena!!
Hey Angelfood just another Query..
Is it true that Jasmine Trias had the vote of an entire nation,in Hawaii ?Is she having any success?
Thanks for Reading Angelfood..and anyone else out there..Welcome to reply if you are reading..

12-09-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Howdy.

Now I remember more - dancer guy was "JPL" - Jon Peter Lewis, and the other was John Stevens.

I don't think that we really know about their continued success yet because the top finalists have been on tour in the US (and LaToya was with them). Fantasia's been on tv a bunch of times (even did a show where she got to fulfill her dream of looking like Aretha Franklin). I found some news on the official website (see next msg).

yeah, but at least you get Amer.Idol also. I did see the world Idol, and was cheering on the rocker guy who won. Yeah, in ours last season, they brought back some of the popular non-winners for a special, but it was before the finale.

Jasmine: I don't know if there is any way of telling HOW true that could be. I'm sure that many, many people there called many, many times. I haven't seen any statistics on it, so I don't know for sure, sorry. They always get a huge help from their hometowns/states, so I'm sure that counts for alot. That would be "her entire state of Hawaii" and apparently it wasn't enough to get her a win. Also, many people here vote for multiple contestants when they don't have just one favorite.

I will post some links for you in my next msg below.

Oh, and feel free to PM (the 2nd icon at the top right of this msg) if you have any non-Idol questions.

12-09-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
15. "Idol News"
Official site for Amer. Idol:
http://www.idolonfox.com/home.htm
"THE AMERICAN IDOLS ARE STORMING UP THE CHARTS!
Your favorite Idol singers have gone on to great success! Clay Aiken’s Merry Christmas With Love is the bestselling Christmas album in Soundscan history. Fantasia’s new album, Free Yourself, debuted in Billboard’s Top 10 last week, and Ruben’s new disc, I Need An Angel, debuted in Billboard’s Top 20. Congratulations! "

if anyone has additions, please post.

12-10-04, 00:49 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Idol News"
Hello Angelfood,

That official website is fantastic ! Ilove the way the screen moves around from scene to scene,it`s so interesting.The emotions on peoples faces has been so well captured and portrayed..Not boring ..
Thanks for posting answers to my queries I appreciate your time Angelfood !So the Idols top 10 are still touring the nation.Is Leah Labelle(is that her surname?) in that group too? I thought she was grossly over rated by the judges,and I think they wanted her to win it initially. It appeared she lost her confidence though,what do you reckon Angelfood ?

12-10-04, 02:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Idol News"
Another Query Angelfood..or anyone else out there:

What is the DAW level at the top of the screen all about ?

12-10-04, 06:45 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Idol News"
That's explained here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=19&forum=DCForumID33&omm=0

12-10-04, 09:25 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Idol News"
Thanks Bebo ! I like the Herbal healing drugs endorser and the Jerry Springer Guest ! What a riot !!! And there in the order of desperation !!Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

12-10-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Idol News"
And I noticed you`re at the top level as Playboy spokesperson-Well done Bebo !!

12-12-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Idol News"
I meant "centrefold "not spokesperson-sorry Bebo.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "January 18th or 9th ?"
I thought the new season of AI starts on January 9th ? Or maybe it's some other reality show that starts on the 9th ?

12-19-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: January 18th or 9th ?"
Dont Know Ricky -can any one out there enlighten us?whe does American Idol actually begin ?

12-20-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
25. "January 18th AND 19th"
Tues and WEd nights at 8e/7c, according to the official website.

But Jan 9th does look familiar for something. i'll let you know.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: January 18th AND 19th"
Yep, you're right it's not AI. I looked up a couple of other shows I thought it might be and it's not those either...

Who's your Daddy ? - Jan 3
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search - Jan 5

But Jan. 9th is still on my brain! Please help me Angelfood, I don't want to miss a good night of TV! And have a nice holiday if I don't talk to you before then.

12-22-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
28. "Jan 9th is..."
very important for me!!! No wonder it sounded familiar. Its HBO premieres:
Carnivale - season 2 - anyone can PM me for info on this fab show.
Some HBO other show - something about Hollywood, may be reality-like.

Jan 10th is the new bachelorette. There's a whole slew of other reality ones also.

Hi Ricky my love, can't I make you a new sigpic? PM me.

12-23-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Jan 9th is..."
Hi Angelfood,Just a quick query-what is HBO ?

01-01-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jan 9th is..."
Can anyone out there please tell me what HBO stands for?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jan 9th is..."
Home Box Office, but they don't use that title anymore. it is a subscription cable channel.

01-02-05, 10:48 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Jan 9th is..."
Thanks anotherkim.There must literally be hundreds of pay TV stations In the united states-are there?Do you know the figure?
I am just curious as I am from Australia.

12-21-04, 03:57 AM (EST)
27. "RE: January 18th AND 19th"
Thanks Angelfood I`ll be looking forward to that.
Ricky I too am the same -dont want to miss a good night of TV,so I can relate.
Happy Days you sound like the Fonz !

Merry Christmas to you all,and a safe festive season.

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: New Season starts January 18th"
Kool

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-03-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tell Me It Isn't So!!!"
"For starters, "Idol" will air 10 episodes devoted to auditions -- six in the various audition cities and four in Hollywood, Daily Variety reported Monday. The show will be five weeks into the season before it goes to live performance/elimination shows."

Oh please. ONE of these disaster shows is quite enough! And then we'll have to have the recrap show of all the pitiful wannabes. Sigh.

I may not bother until the competition starts, five weeks in.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

01-04-05, 02:52 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!!"
Yes It can get a little tedious watching until the top twelve finally set in-I agree with you there okaychatt.But I also like to predict ahead of time who will get to be the most liked by judges in order to get into the top group,do you know what I mean?

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-05-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!!"

I? Love watching the auditions. They are funny, and AI is the one show on TV, that my entire family can agree on watching.

From my DH to my 9 yr. old son, everyone loves this show, from the begining to the end. NO, sex, violence, drugs, or bad language. Perfect for all ages.

Not to mention, that my sons have picked the winner three seasons in a row.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

01-06-05, 05:34 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Tell Me It Isn't So!!!"
Here here .Very true callalilly3000.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •