The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Discussion of 4/4 episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Discussion of 4/4 episode"
We know that frisky hates Krisily . So, what did the rest of you think about last night's show?

What a train wreck! I wanted to smack Charlie every time he used "I" when he should have used "me". The swimsuit model changing into a bra and sarong was so sleezy it was almost amusing. I had to roll my eyes when the girls all gathered around Charlie's raft in the pool, asking questions and giggling like he was some kind of prize. But the best quote of the night came from the girl who dyed her hair blonde, then said on their date something to the effect of "What you see is what you get". <rolls eyes>

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode SilverStar 04-05-05 1
   RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode freakusmaximus 04-06-05 2
       RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode Femme 04-06-05 3
       RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode SilverStar 04-06-05 4
 RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode MTW1961 04-06-05 5
   RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode Kyra1991 04-08-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-05 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

I was really prepared to hate Charlie, and I still do for the most part, but I am enjoying his sense of humor. When he was holding up Danuska's picture and calling all of the other girls sluts I was LOL'ing. That was hilarious.

It seriously peeved me that he got rid of Megan for trying too hard to please him, and then he has a tonsil hockey session with Kimberly and gives her a rose even though she did the same thing. Her putting on that bathing suit was so desperate and pathetic. I agree with you though, it was pretty amusing.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)
ETA- not that he should have kept Megan, he should have dumped both of them!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
oh, come on, megan was so dumb she had nothing to say. he was totally right to get rid of her!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-06-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
Yeah, they didn't talk about anything but the "competition," the rose, and a possible "connection."

How can you connect with someone when you haven't even had a conversation of substance?

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
Umm, yeah. That's pretty much what I said under my sigpic.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, Inspired by Monstah (who are both truly fabulous)

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-06-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
From the beginning, Charlie has been pretty clear about what he wants - to find a girl he can have fun with, and maybe something more. This is probably a much more realistic goal than finding a wife on a TV show.

I like the way he acts like a real guy would - he's not about to turn away a swimsuit model with a great rack who wants to make out with him.

I thought Megan was pathetic, but Kimberly didn't come across as pathetic to me. She came across as wanting to shake things up a little bit and get noticed. She seemed more confident than pathetic. She turned it into a situation where she was calling the shots. Yes, she used her body to accomplish that, but it was her decision and it was clearly effective.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Kyra1991 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyra1991 Click to send private message to Kyra1991 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Discussion of 4/4 episode"
I agree with MTW, I thought it was hilarious that Kim changed into her bikini, in an effort to get the rose. She had a plan, carried out the plan and it worked! I went to high school with Kim and she is really nice. That was like 9 yrs ago and people change but still. It is kind of funny watching her on TV though. I hope she makes it to the finals. I also really like Kara, the single mom. She is kind of quiet but I think she is there for the right reasons, even if no one else is. Can't stand Krisily, and I think Sarah W seems ok. I think Sarah B is going to be a bit sneaky and may play unfair. Jenny is very real, and also from Edmonton, so I have to root for her too. Anitra and Kindle havent had much exposure so I am not too sure abouit them. And well Charlie, he seems like a typical guy and yes I do think he has "player tendencies" He may be surprised with what he finds during the show. But I do not think he is a bad guy just not always that bright.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •