The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Krisily"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Krisily"
I hate her. Not only is she a b!tch, but she's a passive agressive b!tch, which is the worst kind, because while she's spewing out insults and starting fights, she's doing it with a big stupid dorky smile on her face. Nothing screams "passive agressive" like a big smile when you're supposedly mad or upset or freaked out. What's the matter, Krustily? You don't feel confident enough in what you're saying to say it with a straight face? Dumbass.

Pissily is all proud of being herself and "being real," when what is real is that she is an ugly, mean-spirited DAW. Why be so proud of that? People who justify ugliness towards others by boasting about the honesty of their behaviour are ten times uglier than the unintentionally ugly, because they are aware of what they are doing and are therefore just downright mean. No doubt, B!tchily was the bully in school.

Krisileech? I hate you, but I hope you win this because the "prize" seems to be right up your alley.

The world is my litterbox.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Krisily Loree 04-05-05 1
   RE: Krisily MTW1961 04-05-05 6
   RE: Krisily JustGracie 05-03-05 33
 RE: Krisily txmomma26 04-05-05 2
 RE: Krisily SilverStar 04-05-05 3
 Ditto KScott 04-05-05 4
 RE: Krisily Poncho 04-05-05 5
 RE: Krisily Roo 04-05-05 7
   RE: Krisily freakusmaximus 04-05-05 8
 RE: Krisily Femme 04-06-05 9
   RE: Krisily angelworth29 04-06-05 11
 RE: Krisily miss_ganda 04-06-05 10
   RE: Krisily MTW1961 04-06-05 12
       RE: Krisily miss_ganda 04-07-05 13
 RE: Krisily hunniebunns 04-12-05 14
   RE: Krisily freakusmaximus 04-12-05 15
       RE: Krisily woiwod 04-12-05 16
       RE: Krisily Kelly_Smith 04-18-05 17
 RE: Krisily frisky 04-19-05 18
   RE: Krisily sorgee 04-19-05 19
   RE: Krisily Loree 04-19-05 20
 RE: Krisily - oh my tallblonde 04-19-05 21
   RE: Krisily - oh my Kelly_Smith 04-20-05 22
 RE: Krisily tkulla 04-20-05 23
   RE: Krisily hunniebunns 04-20-05 24
       RE: Krisily tkulla 04-21-05 25
           RE: Krisily hunniebunns 04-25-05 28
 RE: Krisily kaibe 04-25-05 26
   RE: Krisily Femme 04-25-05 27
 RE: Krisily redheaded_sweetheart 04-25-05 29
   RE: Krisily frisky 04-26-05 30
       RE: Krisily originalbondgirl 05-03-05 32
 Will the real Krissily please stand... Kiddiepool 05-03-05 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Krisily"
Yes, we have found this season's Witch. And if Charlie can't see it then he is not paying attention. Not only is she not a very pleasant person, but she is not attractive either. Usually they make the mean girl at least attractive in a way you can understand why the guy keeps her around no matter what the other girls say about her. But this one doesn't seem to have anything to offer. Oh well, nobody said Charlie was smart.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-05-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Krisily"
*points up*
What Loree said.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

JustGracie 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustGracie Click to send private message to JustGracie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Krisily"
I agree, Krisily has been outspoken and obnoxious at every Rose Ceremony, she is such an agitator. I can not believe Charlie can not see through this act of hers. She isn't even close to being one of the prettier girls. I sure hope Charlie watches all the episodes before he makes his choice on the last show, otherwise he is going to be so disappointed. I think it is pretty cool that he doesn't have to chose right away. That will give him time to wake up and smell the coffee so to speak.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Krisily"
*points up*

What Frisky said.

Altho, she does make some good TV.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Krisily"
Lots of good names to choose from there Friskers. I think I'm going to have to go with Krisileech as my favorite. It suits her very well, as she is black and slimy also.

Syren? she awesome.
Pissily comes in a close 2nd.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ditto"
She just spews beeeotchery...

- Sliced!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-05-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Krisily"
I could not agree more Frisky.... She is just plain nasty on the inside and out

Poncho

Roo 705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roo Click to send private message to Roo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Krisily"
Is she the one who told Charlie in their first 2-minute meeting that she can be bitchy? At least she realizes it!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-05-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Krisily"
Trashily is definitely our witch this year. Is she white or hispanic? I hope Charlie keeps her around so we could see how evil she can be. Right now she is still short of Trish the whore and Kirsten the ##### with the boyfriend back home.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-06-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Krisily"
I hate her ridiculous long hair and short bangs. Who ever would think that would be a good look? Less hair cut into bangs, and longer if your hair is as long as hers.

It's hard for me to look at her stupid hair and not get all angry and violent.

Bleh, bleh, ugly inside and out.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Krisily"

Totally agree with you on the hair thing.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Krisily"
Krisily is a greasly ointment used to cure a bad case of Anitra from overuse of a Danushka. One should try Febreeze (the Frenchie version) instead of a Danushka, every now and then.

Kindle use it (Krisily) sparingly or the Anitra will be permanent. You can Geitan a tube in your local ABC pharmacy.

Siomara !

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-06-05, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Krisily"
I nominate this for "The Bachelor" Post of the Year

Very funny, miss ganda!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-05, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Krisily"
Awww shucks, thanks MTW..........(blushing icon here).

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Krisily"
I so agree...I can't for the life of me figure out what she's still doing there. The fake smiles, the tossing of the hair, the batting of the eyes when Charlie's around makes me want to puke. OTOH, when she's not w/ Charlie...watch out. Ugh...I hate her.

And, I totally agree about the hair. OMG...it looks like my 2nd grade class picture (when my Mom put scotch tape on my bangs "just to cut them straight"). Ugh.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Krisily"
do you think the producers have any part in him keeping her around for "drama"?

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woiwod Click to send private message to woiwod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Krisily"
I think Charlie likes her because she constantly keeps everything stirred up and I think he has a tendancy to liking bitches.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Krisily"
Totally! The ##### is a requirement in any reality show.

I'm still giggling at the names. You guys are a creative bunch!!!

04-19-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Krisily"
Okay, so technically she is getting the sympathetic edit now (WTF??) but let it be known that I still hate her and her 70's hair, too.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Krisily"
i almost wanted to throw up a little when i realized that now i just dislike her s much as i did this time yesterday.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Krisily"
Interesting she couldn't put the mask on to fence until she realized she could lose a date. All of a sudden she put the mask on.

tallblonde 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallblonde Click to send private message to tallblonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Krisily - oh my "
"while she's spewing out insults and starting fights, she's doing it with a big stupid dorky smile on her face."

Darlin' - that's southern - it's an art *LOL* My ex-husband used to say I could insult someone - have them hug me goodbye - and be out the door before what I said actually "hit" them *GRIN*....but I don't think Krisily's southern - her outfits aren't that co-ordinated

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Krisily - oh my "
>"while she's spewing out insults and
>starting fights, she's doing it
>with a big stupid dorky
>smile on her face."
>
>Darlin' - that's southern - it's
>an art *LOL* My ex-husband
>used to say I could
>insult someone - have them
>hug me goodbye - and
>be out the door before
>what I said actually "hit"
>them *GRIN*....but I don't think
>Krisily's southern - her outfits
>aren't that co-ordinated

Ooh. You gotta teach this East Coast girl how to do it. I would love to do that I'm sure would come in handy quite a bit!!

tkulla 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tkulla Click to send private message to tkulla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Krisily"
I must say I found Krisily much more likeable in this episode. I thought the mask thing was legit, and therefore it was brave of her to put it on. She is also very insecure, especially when it comes to "big" Sarah, who I'm sure she views as being in another league altogether. Somehow, seeing her vulnerabilities makes her far less of a villian. I wouldn't date her though - she's a bit too trashy and lacks any trace of elegance.

- Tony

My first post!

04-20-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Krisily"
WooHoo! Congratulations on your 1st post!

I agree that she seemed more likeable this episode...maybe the editing is changing in her favor so we will like her when she's chosen. Gosh, I hope not but you never know. Not sure if I agree about the mask thing...it could've been genuine but I"m not that claustophobic (sp) so I have no idea what that's like.

She does seem to exude trashiness tho, doesn't she?

tkulla 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tkulla Click to send private message to tkulla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Krisily"
Thanks!

I don't really hold her trashiness against her - "class" is something that is learned from those around us, and perhaps she never had a role model that she could have learned from.

- Tony

04-25-05, 05:32 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Krisily"
you know, you're right. Never thought of it that way.

kaibe 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-25-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kaibe Click to send private message to kaibe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Krisily"
Krisily was on an episode of The Ride on NESN last night. I've never watched this program before, so I have no idea if it was a repeat or not,or how old it was. I only watched it last night because the name caught my attention and I wanted to see if it was her. In any case... she was learning how to ride a motorcycle. And throughout the entire episode, she was wearing a motorcycle helmet as they're required in Massachusetts. (It was apparently filmed in Brockton, MA).

Anyway... just thought it was interesting. She didn't have any claustrophobic issues last night.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Krisily"
And throughout the entire episode, she was wearing a motorcycle helmet as they're required in Massachusetts.

Bwahaha! Her moaning about claustrophobia really did smack of insincerity. That's hilarious.

Femme

i she be your girlfriend

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Krisily"
Don't really understand all the hatin' on Krisily. I missed the first few episodes this season - but from what I can see, she's better than Sarah W.

04-26-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Krisily"
Yep, you're right. The edit that you're seeing is the exact opposite of what was shown in the first few episodes. Sarah W. was the perky, fun-loving Fergie type, and Krisily was a bltch on wheels. The past two episodes, the producers have done a switch, showing us Big Sarah's prima donnaness and Krisily's vulnerability.

I honestly don't think that Charlie is a sincere guy, so I'm hoping that the biggest beeyatch wins, whoever that may be.

originalbondgirl 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail originalbondgirl Click to send private message to originalbondgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Krisily"
Krisily is so pathetically weak in character...she tries to come off as being so self-righteous, then switches into victim mode then into innocent mode, then picks on who she perceives as being weak. Blechhh...she reeks of being manipulative, insecure, unenlightened, needy and having no character, especially blowing off Sarah W when she tried to make peace. Her reaction was really 'small' and petty....I hate saying this but she really comes off as white trash ( did you see that dress?) What she's accused Sarah W of is what she sees in herself.

Sarah W started off pretty cool but got "all about herself" which was really disappointing. I dont think going on National TV and crying that "...people hate you cuz youre beautiful" speech won her any sympathy votes - it just came off as vain, shallow and completely superficial. I had hoped that she was more humble...she obviously lives in a bubble...she has to learn that there are tons of girls much MUCH prettier than her. Her comments last night just killed her appeal.

As far as Charlie goes....he's just there to 'get some'. He won't end up with either Krisilly or Sarah. This show is just a stepping stone for his career. He lacks the sincerity of other bachelors (ok, besides Bob). Great to party with though, I'm sure.

Sorry girls...my first post and I just couldn't hold it in...peace

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-03-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Will the real Krissily please stand up"
Does Charlie get to watch the episodes before making his choice, or has the last rose ceremony already happened (but not been aired)? She had accused Sarah W of being two faced, but Krissily is the two-faced of them all! I am convinced that the claustrophobia thing was an act to gain sympathy.

In front of the other girls she came off as confident and a bit arrogant (not to mention confrontational.) She said she has Charlie's best interests in mind (and thus not her own?) But with Charlie she is now coy and reserved. Cinderella at the ball....blechhhhh. I think she is a gold digger, and I hope Charlie realizes it!

I have been rooting for Sarah B. ever since the two minute date, but I am not convinced that Charlie is good enough for her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •