The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Bebo 20886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.4"
1. Tracey - No reason to switch her this week. Mark told her small buildings in the background, she paints a huge barn. Nice tactic on the walkie-talkie too, cutting him off while he was describing. That's been used by Moles before. Also interesting how she didn't start talking about her painting while Angie and Keshia explained theirs to Dennis. She looked way too calm during the execution, even after hearing about the tie. When she told the others she knew who the Mole was, I thought, "Yeah, cuz it's you."

2. Mark - I believe Mark when he says he was trying to appear like the Mole to throw off the others. That's usually a sign you think you've figured out who the Mole really is and are trying to get others off-scent.

3. Dennis - I think that Dennis ends up winning this game. His quote about how he would win if he survived this elimination is the type of prophetic statement that the editors love to throw in. Yeah, he took his sweet time during the art game. But he ate all of the worms. If he were the Mole, I could have easily seen him say, "Why should I do it, if none of you will?" or just eaten his own worm. He could have turned things around to pick on them for being too wussy to do it, and everyone would have just chalked it up to Dennis being Dennis.

4. Angie - I think she's toned down her antics because she's trying to win the game, but I don't think it's going to matter.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Bebo     01-29-04       
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   DoodleBug     01-29-04     1  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Jims02     01-29-04     2  
     RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Bebo     01-29-04     3  
         RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Jims02     01-29-04     4  
             RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Bebo     01-29-04     5  
                 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Jims02     01-29-04     6  
     RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   buckeyegirl     01-30-04     15  
         RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Jims02     01-30-04     18  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   PlumBlossom     01-29-04     7  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   mikey     01-29-04     8  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   kpod     01-29-04     9  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   ejm92     01-29-04     10  
     RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   moleron486     01-29-04     11  
         RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Molaholic     01-30-04     12  
             RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   brvnkrz     01-30-04     13  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Oscirus     01-30-04     14  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   canadman     01-30-04     16  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Loree     01-30-04     17  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   Charonna     01-31-04     19  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   RebelYell     02-01-04     20  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   ihavturtlduvluv     02-02-04     21  
     CURRYFOMO   Molaholic     02-03-04     22  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   memacmur     02-03-04     23  
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.4   LeftPinky     02-03-04     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •