The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bulk 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bulk Click to send private message to bulk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
Not fat, not skinny, someone with looks...there are plenty of us gorgeous people out here!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... sharnina 02-16-06 1
   RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... bulk 02-16-06 2
 RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... Endoralynn 02-16-06 3
 RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... C_Mar 02-16-06 4
 RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... JavaT 02-16-06 5
   RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... akblondee 02-16-06 6
       Warning - akblondee Bebo 02-16-06 8
 RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone... smokin 02-16-06 7
 I'm locking this mysticwolf 02-16-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-16-06, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
Have you ever heard the saying, "Pretty is as pretty does."

bulk 12 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bulk Click to send private message to bulk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
Some women are just beautiful and most are not!!!!

Endoralynn 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 04:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Endoralynn Click to send private message to Endoralynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
you know I am new here and shouldn't be offended by that but I am. No, my offence doesn't mean I'm not an attractive woman, but beauty is different from person to person. I mean what I find beautiful isn't probably what you'd call beautiful. Everyone has something that makes them shine.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-06, 05:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
I think Christie is very attractive. Kim is cute too...she just needs some bangs.

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
That has got to be the most ludicrous thing I've read on this board. I agree, pretty is as pretty does, and beauty is subjective.

IMHO, today's society puts too much emphasis on physical "beauty," or what's looked on as "beauty," anyway. This is the kind of thing that leads to eating disorders, low self-esteem, etc. Women are supposed to be thin, shapely, sexy, have the best hair and skin, etc. And just who decides this stuff, anyway?!

I'm guilty of sounding off on this board about how some of the women look, but my deepest, most honest opinion is that everyone has something to offer, and it's generally NOT on the outside.

akblondee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail akblondee Click to send private message to akblondee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
I am thinking the original poster might want to switch to America's Top Models plenty of drama and lovely ladies.

As far as SO goes I think that each of the ladies has something to offer. I don't want to watch a bunch of Vogue wanna be's; as I seriously wouldn't be able to relate.

This is only my second post but this one got me too.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Warning - akblondee "
Our guidelines allow posters to make positive or negative comments about the show and its participants. However, our guidelines do not permit criticizing posters for expressing those comments.

smokin 17 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokin Click to send private message to smokin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why can't SO ever choose anyone attractive?"
My husband would totally agree with you. In fact, he has coined the term, "Starting Over Ugly" and uses it to refer to unattractive people he sees.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I'm locking this"
Maybe I'm wrong, and a civil discussion can be maintained. But, looking at the responses so far, and after consideration of the alert received, I doubt it can be kept up for long.

Simply the way you've phrased your question seems designed to goad people into being offended. And, the replies you've received suggest that you've achieved that goal.

So, I'm locking it before it gets out of hand. Do not start another topic along these lines.

A Syren Spring

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •