The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Update..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-10, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Update..."
Hello my fellow Survivor fans

Welcome back everyone. I was so afraid to lose you all in the two week break. I have had some personal difficulties in my life these past few days. Sorry it has taken so long to get back with you all.

For Level One Play:
A lot of great scores this week. Two of you had scores of 460. Hats off to 5cats and Wallflower66 for a job well done. Wallflower66 is our current leader almost breaking the 2000pt mark. Great job so far.

For Level Two Play:
This last week there seemed to be a lot of confusion and I am sorry for any of it that has come up along the way. I do hope I have addressed your questions and have a better understanding. The big factor was when and who to vote out of Level Two Play, or when and who to vote to sit out of Level Two Play. The last questionnaire showed that the Odds Tribe lost that weeks challenge and so all the odds members needed to vote a member out of their tribe. Then I decided to post a whole new tread just to show that I was not going to convene a tribal counsel meeting as pmspml5 had not posted in 3 weeks and therefore was eliminated from Level Two Play to allow the rest to play fairly. This did cause some confusion and I apologize for it.

This last questionnaire that was submitted, I asked the Evens Tribe to sit one of their own Level Two Players for this week only to keep the game fair. When you look at the results for the week, no matter who would have sat out from Level Two Play, from the lowest score to the highest score, it would have made no difference as the scores were so uneven that the Evens Tribe wins again.

Fortunately for the Odds tribe since I have been on the MIA list and have not updated this sooner to convene a Tribal counsel, I have decided there are plenty of weeks left in the game to make it work that this week will be a non-elimination week. All Level Two Players are still playing this week.

Evens Tribe:
I need you all to post along with your questionnaires which member you would like to see sit out for this week. Just a reminder this does not eliminate them from Level Two Play, just means that their score will not count for your team. And second they will be safe at Tribal Counsel should your team lose this week.

The HIP was found by two members, one from each tribe, Odds and Evens. I have decided to allow both to use it at their discretion.

If you have not played yet, you are more than welcome to join in at anytime.

Wanna know what all the hubbub is all about? Wanna see your score and how you compared to the rest? Ready for the next Questionnaire?

The Scores are updated and the NEXT Questionnaire is ready. To start First click the Reply Button Below, then simply click the 'Click Here' button below. You will not be directed away from the Message Board. You will simply be able to read the rules, see the scores, and start playing this contest.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Update...   AvidRealityWatcher     03-21-10       
   tribe's New Questionnaire   tribephyl     03-21-10     1  
     RE: tribe's New Questionnaire   AvidRealityWatcher     03-21-10     3  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   AvidRealityWatcher     03-21-10     2  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   Belle Book     03-21-10     4  
   Week 6 Entry   michel     03-21-10     5  
     RE: Week 6 Entry   AvidRealityWatcher     03-22-10     8  
         RE: Week 6 Entry   krismiss2us     03-24-10     20  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   taffnic     03-21-10     6  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   Wallflower66     03-21-10     7  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   VisionQuest     03-22-10     9  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   suzzee     03-22-10     10  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   5cats     03-22-10     11  
     RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   AvidRealityWatcher     03-22-10     13  
     RE: AVD   5cats     03-24-10     18  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   Travelor     03-22-10     12  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   kircon     03-22-10     14  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   vennui     03-22-10     15  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   HauntedOne     03-23-10     16  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   Survivor Maniac     03-23-10     17  
   week 5 submission   krismiss2us     03-24-10     19  
   RE: Home Survivor Week 5 Scores, Up...   Kermit the Vixen     03-24-10     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •