The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amber could switch sides"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mongo 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mongo Click to send private message to Mongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amber could switch sides"
Ogakor obviously didn't let her in on the backstabbing of Jerri. She may see this as a breach of trust. This will allow her to explore forming an alliance with Elizabeth. She may feel that if Kieth and Colby did not feel obligated to share their voting strategy with her that she may be first to go after the Kuchas are gone. By forming an alliance with Elizabeth she can gurantee herself a spot in the final three (probally the final two). The Kuchas will gladly take her in because it will swing the numbers in their favor. Elizabeth will court this relationship strongly because if she can get herself and Amber in the final two she will be guranteed to win the money. This is primarily because the Ogakor people on the Jury will vote against Amber because of her betrayal and the Kuchas will vote for Elizabeth. I predict that Amber and Elizabeth make the final two with Elizabeth winning the big money. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amber could switch sides SurvivinDawg 03-30-01 1
   Yes, In EP11 Krautboy 03-31-01 4
       RE: Yes, In EP11 Loree 03-31-01 6
   Stop the presses, I agree with Depu... shakes the clown 03-31-01 8
       Stop the presses, I agree with shak... SurvivinDawg 03-31-01 13
           RE: Stop the presses, I agree with ... shakes the clown 04-01-01 19
       Amber can be conniving frogspit 03-31-01 14
   RE: Amber could switch sides Mongo 04-01-01 16
       RE: Amber could switch sides SurvivinDawg 04-01-01 20
 RE: Amber could switch sides SherpaDave 03-30-01 2
   RE: Amber could switch sides vviCKed 03-31-01 3
       RE: Amber could switch sides Mongo 03-31-01 5
           RE: Amber could switch sides vviCKed 03-31-01 7
               RE: Amber could switch sides Mongo 03-31-01 11
                   settle down fanboy shakes the clown 03-31-01 12
                       RE: settle down fanboy Mongo 03-31-01 15
                           nothing quite as scary as being thr... shakes the clown 04-01-01 17
                               RE: nothing quite as scary as being... Mongo 04-01-01 18
           But she won't munson 03-31-01 10
 I would think that Tina and Elizabe... anotherkim 03-31-01 9
   RE: I would think that Tina and Eli... CowboyColby 04-01-01 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
Believe it or not, Amber actually may control her own destiny! If she does the following things, I can see her making it to the Final Two easily.
1) Vote with the Ogies to eliminate Nick (an IC threat). This keeps them from thinking she's betrayed them.
2) Tell the Kuchas to vote for Colby... and join them! Colby's gone. This won't be an Ogie betrayal, because K/T will be a very willing part of it.
3) Now she maybe can choose sides. Does she take L/R into the Final Three, or K/T ??? I don't see her having the power to just choose from among the four, but she could decide an Ogie Final Three or my favorite title for a rock band "Amber and the Kuchas". I'm thinking she might try taking K/T and winning Final Immunity, voting off Tina and pitting herself against Keith.

There are, of course, two big gaping holes:
1) Other factors in the game, she may end up the target if L/R/K/T form a full alliance. She'd need immunity.
2) Is Amber smart enough to get this done?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-31-01, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes, In EP11"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-01 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

I'm with you Dawg!

A Kucha goes this week.(Nick is the logical choice), Amber makes her switch next week. (3-3 tie between Liz and Colby;Amber and Rodger have no votes) Colby's gone.

Amber, Liz, Rodger, Keith (Keith wins immunity and Tina is voted out in EP12)

Final Four: Amber, Liz, Keith, Rodger.

Supporting evidence:

Source Code: like it or not! Amber and Liz final two
Boston Herald: Liz makes final four
Aboriginal Photos: Show Ambers face, Lizs' Headdress, behind(or "morphed", Keith's Face(eyebrows). Keith, Amber, Liz in Final Four.
Rodger's daughter's comments: Rained the whole time he was there: Reports of heavy rains EP9 -- EP12. Rodger stays to Final Four.
Keith's Fundraiser April 6, Keith, Rodger, and Tina attend. All safe this week and all friends. Keith and Roger make final Four.

Final Two: Amber and Liz

Streching the evidence:

Amber and Liz with no reported events or contact with other contestants. Saving them for the "live" final episode.
Lock-Box Theory.
Source Code Theory.

The Winner: Liz

Stretching it beyond the limits:

MB comments" we will like the way this one turns out"
Sweet Elisabeth wins..."don't watch the show" Red Herring.

It works for me!!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yes, In EP11"
I agree on the final 5 of Amber, Liz, Keith, Rodger and Tina. But I think Rodger goes before Tina. I do think Tina makes final 4. But I think that Keith and Amber end up in the final 2. Not sure why. Just a feeling.

I think Nick and Colby are the next 2 to get the boot. Nick first unless he gets immunity. Then Colby.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-31-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stop the presses, I agree with Deputy Dawg!"
I completely agree that Lamber should stick with the Ogafour and dump Nick, and then switch to KJ and LizLiz and dump off the Colbster....and then the choice is her's as far as who she wants to go into the final 3 with....it might make more sense to go with KKK and BT, but that would require screwing over Lizliz and KJ which would not sit well with the final jury...she might just ahve to stick with the Kuchatwo just for the sake of looking as non-Kelly as possible.

Either way, I have a hard time imaging a scenario where she works her way into the final two and still has a chance at the million, but it is VERY EASY to place her in that final 3 at this point, where she would be the desired final 2 opponent by all remaining four contestants (KKK, BT, LL, KJ)

Now, let's address those gaping holes of yours.

>There are, of course, two big
>gaping holes:
>1) Other factors in the game,
>she may end up the
>target if L/R/K/T form a
>full alliance. She'd need
>immunity.

....but, at that point it makes more sense for both L/R and K/T to try and team up with Lamber for a guaranteed final 3 as opposed to forming the GGA which only gives you a gurarnteed final 4........in that prisoner's dilema I don't think lamber would have any difficulty finding a couple of suitors.

>2) Is Amber smart enough to
>get this done?

....THIS is the biggest porblem by far. I understand that editing is editing and we really don't know how intelligent Lamber really is, but from what we've seen, she doesn't appear to have any idea on how to play this game, jut look at her track record:

**she joined Scerri's kids on Day 1 rather than try and form a unified tribe and defeat the Kucha's.....the proper way to play this game is to NOT form a voting alliance until after the merge, and then when you do form one, you simply include ALL of your remaining tribemates and knock off the other tribe one by one.

**Because of the premature alliance formation, Ogafour almost/should've been history by now thanks to poor voting choices early on (Kel, and then MadDog to some degree)

**She had NO IDEA that Bitchell was gonna get screwed, even though Scerri's "my friends are.." comment from the preceeding TC should've set off the alarm in her head at a level Defcon 5

**She had NO IDEA that Scerri was gonna get screwed, even though she should've figured out the very real possibility of an opportunistic ogakor (KKK) taking advantage of the obvious anti-Scerri climate in camp (especially knowing that all of Kucah was gonna vote for Scerri)

The move you describe and I agree with is basically:

1. Vote with Ogafour/ eliminate Nick
2. Tell Lilliz you are ready to defect and that they should vote for the Colbster, while at the same time maintaining party lines with Ogafour.
3. Pick and choose who she wants to go into the final 3 with.

Although this seems like a simple 3 step process to all of us, I think this is gonna look like quantum physics to Lamber and there is no way she is gonna figure it out.

In the end I think she'll stay with Ogafour to the end, giving KKK/BT a chance to launch the GGA and dump the Colbster and Lamber.....although I have argued in another thread that it makes more sense for KKK/BT to stick with Ogafour all the way to the end b/c of the final jury AND Colbster's previous vote total in a 2-2 tie breaker.

Damn, I should stop procrastinating and write the damn summary I've been putting off.

03-31-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stop the presses, I agree with shakestheclown again!"
I agree totally. It's hard for Amber to find a totally winning combination, but she can get to the Final Two with the right choices and a timely IC victory. And ya gotta gets to the Final Twos to gets to da Million Dollars.

Just some comments, not disagreements:
1) According to Mitchell, Amber was asked into the Jerricorps rather late. IF I recall (and correct me if I am wrong) it was Jerri & Mitchell, then Tina, then Colby then Amber.
2) She definitely should've seen the Jerri waxing and if this doesn't get some light bulbs going in her pretty little head, nothing will.
3) I dunno if the proper way to play is not to form an alliance before the merge. Worked for Rich & Co. Worked to get Jerri into the merger, which I sorely doubt would've happened if Jerri hadn't had something of an alliance.

shakestheclown, here is some incentive to get your report written: If YOU don't do it, **I** am going to take your job away and do it myself!!! Just kidding.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"If I were perfect, I'd run for God." -- Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger, 4077th MASH

04-01-01, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Stop the presses, I agree with shakestheclown again!"
>Just some comments, not disagreements:
>1) According to Mitchell, Amber was
>asked into the Jerricorps rather
>late. IF I recall
>(and correct me if I
>am wrong) it was Jerri
>& Mitchell, then Tina, then
>Colby then Amber.

....here is a quote from Scerri's final words that shows that the whole alliance was in place within 3 hours of meeting everyone:

"I came into this game, and my initial strategy was to create a group of people who would vote the same, and within the first three hours of the game, I had approached four other people and created that group"

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Amber can be conniving"
I knew I remembered reading this before the game started. I think MB just wants us to -believe- that Amber is nothing but a follower and will remain blindly loyal to Ogakore even after being backstabbed. He would like us to think she cannot be vicious and conniving when the time presents itself. MB may be playing Amber as being a dullard for now and she may take on a new persona in the next episode and side with Kucha. Here is the Jan 5th article:

http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/20010105survivor4.asp

From the article, her strategy: "Right now, I'm just going to try to have every person relate to me in a different way. ... At first, people think that I'm pretty charming, funny, kind of nice girl, easygoing, doesn't have a mean bone in her body," she said. "I can be mean, and I can be conniving, and I can be the kind of person who is going to have to kick you off."

Amber may be brighter than we suspect. Now if I can just locate her HS or college transcript with her IQ pasted somewhere on it.

04-01-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mongo Click to send private message to Mongo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
Great theory Dawg! I see some possible flaws though. If I was a cast member and I saw Amber acting like Clint Eastwood in "a fist full of dollars" (playing both sides), I would quicly form a new alliance to kick her off. I believe that she could get two weeks out of this strategy before it bit her in the arse. Plus you always have to play to possible jury members. If you play both sides you will get very few votes if you are in the final two. I still think the best thing for her is to jumb ship completely. If I was Liz I would tell her that I will take her to the final two. Liz is smart enough to work it out that she can beat Amber in a jury vote if Amber betrays Ogakor. Liz could even offer Amber an extra 100 thous to play along. Liz will be unsure that she could sway the jury if she goes against Rodger, and Nick will always be strong in imunity challenges. I think that Amber will join the Kuchas with the hope of voting off Keith, but the Kuchas will convince her that Colby must go. Colby is dead meat next week. Peace!

04-01-01, 06:46 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
MB said there are two hard rules to Survivor:
1) No fighting. (Explains why Alicia DIDN'T strangle Kimmi) and
2) No sharing the money.

If Lis were to offer Amber an extra 100Gs, MB would yank her chain so hard she'd find herself back in the USA without need of an aircraft.

Save the drama for yo mama, and WAAAAATCH!

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-01, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
I can't imagine that the final two will really be Elisabeth and Amber as suggested by the code "spoiler" on the CBS site. Red herring, red herring, red herring.

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 05:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
Do any of you watch the show? Amber don't talk unless Jerri let's her. If Keith, Tina and Colby went to Ambore and said, "Hey we are voting Jerri off tonight... she would of ran to Jerri and they would of had to listen to her ##### until TC"

I mean, come on.... week #4 said it all. Bitchell could barely do anything. He said himself he was too weak. If she was thinking for herself then and there, she would of voted Mitchell off.

03-31-01, 02:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
That is why Amber will feel so pissed off that she will jump the Ogakor ship and side with the Kuchas. Peace!

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
She thinks Colby is too dreamy to jump ship. Plus paramecia have more of a backbone than Ambore.

03-31-01, 06:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Amber could switch sides"
You are forgeting how smart Liz is. Liz will manipulate the situation so that her and Amber reach the final two. Everybody will be mad ad Amber so Liz wins. You heard it here first. Peace!

03-31-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
12. "settle down fanboy"
>You are forgeting how smart Liz
>is. Liz will manipulate
>the situation so that her
>and Amber reach the final
>two. Everybody will be
>mad ad Amber so Liz
>wins. You heard it
>here first.

...heard what? The ramblings of an obsessed fanboy. Thanks, but we can do without that on the SPOILER board.

Next time you want to offer up some speculation, here's a little tip........try actually backing up your theories with, oh I don't know, maybe some actual evidence.

Just telling us that we are "forgetting how smart Liz is" w/o showing even ONE example that points to this so called intelligence, will not suffice.

03-31-01, 11:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: settle down fanboy"
Sorry my reply to your post caused such hostile emotions in you. I was just sharing things that I have thought about. I did not mean to offend you, but if you would like to discuss it face to face I would luv to meet with you. If you want to express yourself on a diffrent level please feel free to leave a post stating this. I will then send you my contact information and we can get together. Peace!

04-01-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
17. "nothing quite as scary as being threatened on a message board"
> I did
>not mean to offend you,
>but if you would like
>to discuss it face to
>face I would luv to
>meet with you. If
>you want to express yourself
>on a diffrent level please
>feel free to leave a
>post stating this. I
>will then send you my
>contact information and we can
>get together.

....I've never received such a polite imitation to be stalked before, it's almost tempting. There is nothing more riciculous than threatening someone on a message board, do you even realize how truly fvcking stupid you look right now. How does it feel to know that every single person who reads your post is either (A) laughing at you or (B) thinks you're a suck fvck.

Happy hunting.

>I was just
>sharing things that I have
>thought about.

...awww, isn't that special

04-01-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
18. "RE: nothing quite as scary as being threatened on a message board"
No threat was intended Shakes. I'm just not used to people thinking I meant one thing when I really meant another. I'm used to dealing with people on a more personal level. I would love to talke to you face to face so that you could see that I am really a nice person. My post for some reason or another have brought out bad vibes in you. I blame myself. I for one reason or another lack the ability to properly express myself in this forum. This is evident in your post stating that I wish to stalk you. I was simply stating that if you wanted to know what I was really saying it is better to do it in a diffrent forum. If you could talk to me you would see that I'm really just a lovable teddybear. It could be as simple as a phone call. I live in Honolulu, but I am able to travel anywhere almost anytime I want. No threats, I have never hurt anybody. By the way I have never said a mean thing about anybody ever on any message board. Can you say the same? I also love your nickname. Since the Bobcat movie of the same name was not really that good, I can only speculate that you use it in its subtle masturbation reference. As Dr Ruth would say "Do you masturbate? Good." Peace!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-01, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "But she won't"
Amber will find comfort in the arms of Colby and Tina and let the spin begin.... C/T explain that it's back to the original plan of the Kucha slaughter but now Amber's guaranteed at least Final 4 instead of Final 5, we still love you, we had to do it because she was getting on everyone's nerves, Jerri took you for granted anyway, she promised me (Colby) that we'd (C/J) be the final two after dumping you along the way...yada.

Or maybe Colby flashes "all those teeth" (I miss Jeff V!!) and in his best cowboy says, "Trust me, darlin'!" That alone would probably do it...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I would think that Tina and Elizabeth have some sort of deal working on the side..M"
after all, Tina saved her ass and she owes her big time. Tina told Liz that she was a goner. I would think that Liz, with her new found fight to the death persona, isn't going to just lie down and let that happen. Tina probably knew all along that Jerri was toast, but let Liz think that she was the target so that she (Liz) would agree not to vote off any (or part) of the K/T/C trio before dumping Amber and Nick.

I still see the very real possibility of the final four being K/T/R/L now that R/L owe something to Tina. Tina is calling the shots. The rest are following to save their own skins....

Ep 10--Nick
Ep 11--Amber
Ep 12--Colby/Keith

Final Four--as stated above--just depends on whose alliance with Tina is strongest.

CowboyColby 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-01, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CowboyColby Click to send private message to CowboyColby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I would think that Tina and Elizabeth have some sort of deal working on the side..M"
Nick goes in the next episode, followed by Tina and then Keith. Colby also switches sides and Amber is booted in the next episode. F3 are Rodger, Liz and Colby. Colby is immune and picks Liz to go with him in the final 2, and it is a very interesting jury vote with Colby winning (based on my "Reebok logo" spoiler theory). These are just my predictions.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •