The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Livin' inside the BOX"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cannfran59 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-19-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cannfran59 Click to send private message to cannfran59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Livin' inside the BOX"
Can u believe TJ lived in that box for 2 hours????? I raised a son with ADHD and that would not have been possible for him! That box would have been torn to shreds by the time Rhonda got back!!! I know why she was NUMB!! LACK OF OXYGEN!!!!
chuckles!! ....ann

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Livin' inside the BOX bentherdunthat 10-19-05 1
   RE: Livin' inside the BOX shermie 10-19-05 2
       RE: Livin' inside the BOX dgibson 10-19-05 3
           RE: Livin' inside the BOX Sharon_L 10-19-05 4
 RE: Livin' inside the BOX GarboGirl 10-19-05 5
 RE: Livin' inside the BOX Devlynne 10-19-05 6
   RE: Livin' inside the BOX AshLanie 10-20-05 7
       RE: Livin' inside the BOX kelb 10-20-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-19-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
It made me want to cry how willingly TJ got in that box. As she sat in that box she reminded me of a scared, sad little girl who had been punished. All those phrases she wrote on the wall...wow. So much pain. just, wow.

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
I agree. T.J. is being taken back to her childhood by Rhonda, and I get the feeling that T.J. had to do as she was told. OR ELSE, and that was why she stayed in the box. As "child T.J.", she did'nt dare move.

dgibson 76 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dgibson Click to send private message to dgibson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
The more we learn about TJ's pain, the easier it is to understand why she reacts the way she does. I am proud of her that she is going to make positive progress from this. She seems calmer already, doesn't she?? I think just Rhonda acknowledging her and her pain has helped.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
Was there a lid on that box, if so, I didn't notice.

It reminded me a little of (hope I got the hg right here), Denise ,..when they put her in what looked to me like windowless room.

Lid or no lid, though, TJ did well today to stay put for that long.

GarboGirl 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GarboGirl Click to send private message to GarboGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
I have a son that is adhd and bipolar and I know he would not have sat in that box...LOL
It makes me sad to watch TJ because she is so much like my son...the innappropriate speaking and all
I am really rooting for her....

Lorian

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
TJ wants change so bad she is willing to do whatever it takes. She really inspired me today! With that kind of courage and tenacity she can do anything she sets her mind to with non-judgemental support. TJ makes me want to be a better person!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-05 AT 08:43 AM (EST)

Tagging on:

Sigh, just another piece of drama at TJ's expense.

First the windowless room, then the cage, now the box out in the heat. TJ mentioned how hot it was and could Rhonda handle it.

(Edited to add): Since the show is atleast 3-4 months behind...the box assingnment would ahve taken place during the summer months in CA.....if the heat is anything like FL, I am suprised TJ lasted two hours...talk about an inhuman assignment.

I like TJ, have from jsut about the first day. She is open and honest.

Look what she did for Christine? TJ took charge and gave this brat a choice....call Dr. Stan or listen to my rath.

And how does Christin pay her back, she bad mouths her in the confessional regarding the lifeboat assignment.

I understand why TJ is there...but for the life of me I can't figure out why Christine is..(Bu then again I never could figure out why the younger ones were there to begin with except to catch the college age viewers)...course this is a good way to find out just how good she is in hustling.

At this point I feel TJ is the only genuine houseguest......they seem to have one about every six woman and she is it this time.

Yet, the show is treating TJ, imho anyhow, terrbily. She is being the *punching bag* for these other ladies. Being blamed for just about everything these ladies go through.

TJ is genuine, honest, open, willing, etc, and I do hope she comes out of all this drama for ratings show a better person. Because at the point I see nothing from Rhonda in any way of help.

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Livin' inside the BOX"
"then again I never could figure out why the younger ones were there to begin with except to catch the college age viewers"

I totally agree with you on that. It seems that the more mature housemates make for better stories because they often know themselves better and have more a history to define themselves by.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •