The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-10-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I figured we would take a poll to see which House Guest you would most like to see re-enter the house, or which one you think will re-enter the House. My money is on Eric re-entering the house, but if I had to pick, it would be my darling Amy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? sherlock 08-10-02 1
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? Cin 08-10-02 2
 Hopefully Eric BaquaR13 08-10-02 3
   Eric/Amy Red Lady 08-10-02 4
 Amy magic_star 08-10-02 5
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? drawde236 08-11-02 6
   RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? corcam 08-11-02 7
 Want Amy, think Eric. SurvivinDawg 08-12-02 8
   RE: Want Amy, think Eric. jase 08-12-02 9
   RE: Want Amy, think Eric. Red Lady 08-13-02 10
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? buckeyegirl 08-13-02 11
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? Q 08-13-02 12
 RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House??? Survivorerist 08-13-02 13
 Think and want Amy nailbone 08-15-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
HG I want to re-enter- Amy

HG who will probably re-enter- Eric

Elementary, my dear Watson!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-10-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-02 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

I would love to see Amy re-enter the house. Although I think it will be Eric. Lori is a wild card.

Cin

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hopefully Eric"
I want to see Eric re-enter the house, but I am not sure if it will happen. I just don't think it will be the house who votes the person in, that would be much to obvious. Maybe the four houseguests compete, in which case, it is anyones game. The sad thing would be... what if Lisa was executed and Eric got to go back into the house? That would suck...

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Eric/Amy"
"Maybe the four houseguests compete, in which case, it is anyone's game."

I think that is an excellent thought BaQuAr! That would make quite a twist out of the re-entry of an evicted HG.

and you're right, it would really bite big-time for Lisa to be evicted while Eric gets re-entry!

I'm w/ the majority here...I would prefer to see our 'lil Southern Belle return; but I suspect Eric will be the one returning (to put out the fires...hahahaha).

Regards,

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-10-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Amy"
I think Amy although I would rather see Eric come back.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I guess it all boils down to what kind of contest they are competing in. I really want to see Amy get back in. I think she would liven it up a bit. What I think is going to happen is that whomever gets back in will get nominated that Saturday.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-02, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I agree I think whoever is put back in will inevitably if not the first chance but the one after will more than likely be nominated and evicted... that is why I think the whole person coming back thing is stupid, I mean they got rid of that person for a reason.

Do you think it is going to be the houseguests deciding or an americas choice poll??? When do they reveal the poll to the houseguests??

Didn't everyone besides Amy get a split vote?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-02, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Want Amy, think Eric."
First, I would rather NONE of them enter the house, as I think this is a brutally wrong thing to do to the remaining houseguests.

That said, if it's going to happen, I would want to see AMY re-enter the house.

However, as I've said on other thresds, I think SeeBS will rig it so that Eric comes back. SeeBS would rather show Eric and Lisa in bed together than almost anything else, so they're going to make damn sure he gets back in.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Want Amy, think Eric."
I think it's going to be between Amy and Eric as to which one re-enters the house. Lori and Tonya are unlikely to add any suspense to the game and lack the competitive drive to win. I think Amy would survive longer than Eric because he is the bigger threat, but who knows what will happen.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Want Amy, think Eric."
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-02 AT 06:25 AM (EST)

"SeeBS would rather show Eric and Lisa in bed together than almost anything else, so they're going to make damn sure he gets back in."

And I do believe, my fellow peeps...that just about sums it up!

I have read the posted theories and speculations on the returning evictee, and it still doesn't add up! CBS continues weaving a storybook fantasy for their own perception of John Q. Public and Mr. AdMan!

I hate supporting this completely worthless, low-brow TV. Why, oh why can't I stop being such a slave to this show? Please, CBS, don't return with BB4. I can't keep up with the rules of the house, yet alone the arrest warrants!

Regards,
Red Lady

edited to add:
oops! I thought I was on the Basher forum! Sorry all you fanatics out there.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I would love for Lori to come back, but I just don't see that happening..I think that it will be a showdown between Amy & Eric, and that Amy will probably be the one to return. While, Eric does provide the romance factor with Lisa, Amy adds drama and would bring back another female to the girls dwindling numbers.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-13-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I want no one to enter the house. Roddy's right, a second chance is unfair and unethical.

However for this post, I want AMY back and think Tonya will be the one to return.

CBS wants Booby-woman back to sex things up.

Later

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-13-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who Will Re-Enter The House???"
I am actually kind of hoping that Eric returns to the house mainly because CBS has been hinting at Lisa drifting from her old alliance. I want to see if his return will shake the old couples alliance back up.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Think and want Amy"
I disagree that if it's a contest it's automatically Eric. that's the case ONLY if it's some kinda physical challenge. And if that's the case it will provide further proof of the Dawg Conspiracy Theory.

I think Amy can win almost any thinking/know-your-HG type challenge, and I think she'll be back. I wasn't a big Amy fan (can't stand that laugh), but she's the best of the choices. And I can only imagine the drama she could cause. Plus, as someone mentioned, it'd be interesting to see if she really has change like she said when she left.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •